• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is, I was lowkey gonna calc some, only thing I actually got around to calcing was Doc Ock tossing that bank vault door though, didn't get a notable LS value though so I just tossed it.

Harry glassing Sandman's arm might be interesting, given the mass of the effected area would be decently high.
High 8-C, nobody scales to it tho.

BTW, the humans weren't exactly vaporized, but reduced to less than bone fragments, effectively reduced to dust.

Reducing a human to dry bone fragments wields a tiny bit less than vaporizing (0.058137456 tons of TNT), but since 6 people got poofed, it should still be Building level.

Ok, that's good. Just gonna wait for one more staff approval to apply everything. It's good that Raimiverse is getting upgraded, this will likely (likely because idk if it'll be same characters from the same movies) scale to MCU dudes like Tom Holland's Spiderman and by scaling, Cap, Bucky and such characters. (Ik they are 8-C, but that's even more supporting feats)

Ok, that's good. Just gonna wait for one more staff approval to apply everything. It's good that Raimiverse is getting upgraded, this will likely (likely because idk if it'll be same characters from the same movies) scale to MCU dudes like Tom Holland's Spiderman and by scaling, Cap, Bucky and such characters. (Ik they are 8-C, but that's even more supporting feats)
Would it mean that he'll scale to Massively Hypersonic speeds if he manages to be in the movie?

Ok quick question, assuming I try my hand at the Venom shit, which I'm not saying I will because life sucks, but if I do, which I might or might not.
What would be a good analog to assume Venom is? I was thinking like water because he's a goopy slime monster thing (plus it'd make my life less difficult), but if there's any other ideas I'm open to them.

Ok quick question, assuming I try my hand at the Venom shit, which I'm not saying I will because life sucks, but if I do, which I might or might not.
What would be a good analog to assume Venom is? I was thinking like water because he's a goopy slime monster thing (plus it'd make my life less difficult), but if there's any other ideas I'm open to them.
He still has many holes (Which indicates hollowness of some sort) and I doubt merely assuming him to be water would be a good idea.

He still has many holes (Which indicates hollowness of some sort)
Yeah, was thinking of how to compensate for that.
Perhaps tar?
Hmm, maybe? Tar is usually the result of organic materials, and Venom and it definitely have resemblance. Obviously they aren't the same, but if you had to pick something, that might be good?

I have to ask if it makes logical sense to upgrade him based on this when in reality the power of the bomb didn't have to be 8-C to vaporize multiple people, but rather the 9-A required to vaporize + the AoE to reach multiple people?

Just asking because the calculation itself is what confuses me, because you could arbitrarily increase the yield of any bomb that could vaporize a person if you just condensed enough people in an area to take it.

I have to ask if it makes logical sense to upgrade him based on this when in reality the power of the bomb didn't have to be 8-C to vaporize multiple people, but rather the 9-A required to vaporize + the AoE to reach multiple people?

Just asking because the calculation itself is what confuses me, because you could arbitrarily increase the yield of any bomb that could vaporize a person if you just condensed enough people in an area to take it.
This'd be something that applies to almost all other types of attacks that destroy a bunch of objects within an AoE. Like an explosion or a super-powered punch that wipes out continents or something. Or a punch that simultaneously shatters 3 buildings or something.

Last edited:
Also they weren't vaporized, but incinerated. Which I don't think requires nearly as much energy.
We have a calc for reducing people to char actually. 243 megajoules per peep (But this is for large dry bone fragments, the end-result of the bombs is more intensive). I already mentioned this in the comments.

BTW, the humans weren't exactly vaporized, but reduced to less than bone fragments, effectively reduced to dust.

Reducing a human to dry bone fragments wields a tiny bit less than vaporizing (0.058137456 tons of TNT), but since 6 people got poofed, it should still be Building level.

We have a calc for reducing people to char actually. 243 megajoules per peep (But this is for large dry bone fragments, the end-result of the bombs is more intensive). I already mentioned this in the comments.
Huh, didn't know that.

I'm shocked that no one mentioned the thread that already covered this topic and the reason why Spider-Man was downgraded from 8-C in the first place.

The end conclusion there is that the bomb used for the 8-C feat is never used again and never used against Spider-Man. It doesn't explode but send out radiation. Every other pumpkin bomb actually explodes.
The bomb is physically of the same appearance as the rest of the pumpkin bombs, one could argue that the vaporization scene was shown to add more tension to the scene.

Also every other pumpkin bomb that explodes can also incinerate. Just ask Eddie.

one could argue that the vaporization scene was shown to add more tension to the scene.
Or, he just used a different explosive in the same case. Like we do with IRL bullets and explosives. The bomb just does not explode.
Also every other pumpkin bomb that explodes can also incinerate
I guess there was dust left over after Venom and Eddie died in Spider-Man 3.

The """"vape"""" bomb still gets about 0.34 tons, 8-C, with incin, instead of vaporization, the difference isn't actually that large.

I guess there was dust left over after Venom and Eddie died in Spider-Man 3.
Actually, not even the skeleton survived, the end result was just glass shards and some broken pieces of concrete (No damage to the floor, but that's rectified in No Way Home I guess). We see Eddie's skeleton for a split-second before it gets engulfed and utterly obliterated.

Last edited:
broken pieces of concrete.
I'm seeing something in the center area that doesn't look like concrete fragmentation.

But its whatever. I'll apply the changes to everyone. Someone should edit the hub page with the updated rating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back