• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It allows for consideration of all possible actions in a situation and it allowed archer to hold his own against Sasaki a servant who speed wise should be able to pretty much blitz him
I don't see how seeing all possible outcomes is better than seeing the one that will actually happen. And Ki also allows Asta to keep up with characters that blitzes him

Even if she dealt with characters with Asta's level of Precog, Asta has fought people that could both outspeed him and deal with his Precog, so it's nothing new to him

I don't see how seeing all possible outcomes is better than seeing the one that will actually happen. And Ki also allows Asta to keep up with characters that blitzes him
It also shows the best course of action to take

your sentence confused me who had the actual precog
Oh yeah I guess I didn't finish it. Whst i keant is that on virtue pf eam being superior to instinct it should reach the realm pf precog too, but EoM and b and - instinct don't

where does it say the best course of action to take?
From fate extra material
Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.

im reading the description and EAM is basically fighting at 100% despite the mental hindrance how is that greater then 6th sense or near precog

How is this not better?

i was refering to this
From fate extra material
Capable of calm analysis of the abilities of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament.
can i see that scan?

i was refering to this

can i see that scan?
It's in japanase fan translations are on wiki

im reading the description and EAM is basically fighting at 100% despite the mental hindrance how is that greater then 6th sense or near precog
"Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era."
It's tied to being the best. Again, the near precog and 6th sense comes from skills, and raikou has better skills

oh thats the A rank you referenced i don't disagree
From EMIYA's profile in fgo
Mind's Eye (True): B
Powers of observation granted from training and practice.
Can calmly assess one's position and an enemy's powers even in a crisis. He possesses a combat logic that can find the only remaining path. If the chance to win exists even at 1%, he can find that chance and make it a reality.
On the surface it is similar to Intuition.

this is the description only from the site: prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance
Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in One's era
a personnal skill she got for being super skilled during her time > which gives her 100% fighting capability no matter the duress
your conjecture is EAM is greater then minds eye and instinct
is thr a statement for this?

and a follow up question is her skill greater then people who only have instinct and minds eye?

From EMIYA's profile in fgo
Mind's Eye (True): B
Powers of observation granted from training and practice.
Can calmly assess one's position and an enemy's powers even in a crisis. He possesses a combat logic that can find the only remaining path. If the chance to win exists even at 1%, he can find that chance and make it a reality.
On the surface it is similar to Intuition.
what takes precedence fgo or the novel game?
because the description for the scan above says takes consideration of all possible actions in a particular situation that doesnt equal the best course of action

what takes precedence fgo or the novel game?
because the description for the scan above says takes consideration of all possible actions in a particular situation that doesnt equal the best course of action
It's all canon and the previous scans don't contradict anything and also fgo happens after extra so I will say fgo takes more precedence

this is the description only from the site: prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance

a personnal skill she got for being super skilled during her time > which gives her 100% fighting capability no matter the duress
your conjecture is EAM is greater then minds eye and instinct
is thr a statement for this?

and a follow up question is her skill greater then people who only have instinct and minds eye?
Eam is the fighting skill for the greatest warrior (best of an era, so great even madness cant stop them), and raikou has it at the same rank as lancelot, meaning she should have similar level of fighting skills. Lancelot is above artoria who has instinct. The skill is also a composite of skill and instinct, seeing how raikou skills are highlighted while berserker lancelot can perform incredible feats by instinct. Well at the very least she definitively has eom near precog at a higher level, even assuming she doesn't have instinct's

Eam is the fighting skill for the greatest warrior (best of an era, so great even madness cant stop them), and raikou has it at the same rank as lancelot, meaning she should have similar level of fighting skills. Lancelot is above artoria who has instinct. The skill is also a composite of skill and instinct, seeing how raikou skills are highlighted while berserker lancelot can perform incredible feats by instinct. Well at the very least she definitively has eom near precog at a higher level, even assuming she doesn't have instinct's
ok

i don't think theres a vote anymore..

Well, we've established raikou is the most skilled of her era, has the same EAM ranking as lancelot whos the most skilled of his era who is above saber who has A rank instincts so it should be a good fight against asta now.

Only now I woke up, yes, the only other character with Eternal Arms Mastery A+ is Lancelot who can face Mordred (Instinct B, and she at the same time can win a figth against other dude who literally see the future) or Artoria (Instinct A).

A character that she directly faced and skill stomped was Suzuka Gozen, Suzuka needed her second NP that made her a super computer to only scratch the cheek of Raikou after a long figth while Suzuka herself was battered. Suzuka in the end won because she futher used her third NP (which let free her divinity and make her a computer equal to the Moon Cell) while Raikou didn't used her own trump card (no Ox-King, another thing)

Edit: Another thing I forgot and saw mentioned, servants also sense the intentions of others, there was currently a crt adding this.

Last edited:
Did it happen during heian kyo?
The battle of Suzuka vs Raikou? No, it was in the manga of Extra, in Heian-kyo I know Suzuka appear as enemy but don't know how is the figth aside from the fact that she is demonic and figth along with Touta.

Raikpu 7/10 for all the reasons mentionned above (skill, mana burst lightning, her np eradicating asta, mystery slayer)

Thought the votes were removed
Nope, as far as i know the vote didn't removed. For Raikou It start from me and then you, Loyd, and Rez while for Asta it start from Epilson, Popted, and Milly (again, asumpting he voted as well)

And now Raikou got a five votes with Monkey vote

I see raikou has better precog and she also has higher AP than asta

Don't know what wincon asta is here, and then..

I will vote Raikou FRA
Correction, Raikou doesn't have a precog

Asta has Reactive Power Level and some shit, you can readed Milly arguments above

Still counted tho, and that's a grace

I see raikou has better precog and she also has higher AP than asta

Don't know what wincon asta is here, and then..

I will vote Raikou FRA
1. She doesn't have Precog

2. Asta has the higher AP

3. Asta can one shot her as he one shot characters that are just as strong as her AP wise, has superior speed amp + Precog + RPL and Near instant Accelerated Development. In fact, now that NP and Black Divider were restricted, I don't know what Raikou has for her aside from skill.

Pretty sure they weren't restricted though?

Raikou has:
skills
better precog (asta<eotm<raikou)
better ultimate (the instant someone use it asta pretty much lose as raikou would react to him with her np 10/10)
mana burst lightning (only before asta transform, or maybe after too idk it seems to work pretty well against servant with magic resistance)

Asta has:
better stats (only before tranforming since raikou has mystery slayer as an amp)
RPL (only if he's losing?)

Not sure about the speed amp part sonce mystery slayer should do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back