• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clarify i wouldnt call EAM better precog its just a recognition of her superior skill and fighting against people who do use precog/prediction isnt beyond her scope.

The thing is it was established earlier that the eotm precog directly comes from skills. When someone like sasaki predict every moves artoria make, it's because he's that skilled, not because a skill magically gives it. So raikou who explicitly has better skills than servants with eotm precog should have it too

Also servants can read intentions so that's that too

1. She doesn't have Precog

2. Asta has the higher AP

3. Asta can one shot her as he one shot characters that are just as strong as her AP wise, has superior speed amp + Precog + RPL and Near instant Accelerated Development. In fact, now that NP and Black Divider were restricted, I don't know what Raikou has for her aside from skill.
If you didn't probably overhype black clover characters I would probably vote Asta... But I don't know if what you are saying is true or not... Need scans because I can't trust you 😅.
ShockedSevereAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

The thing is it was established earlier that the eotm precog directly comes from skills. When someone like sasaki predict every moves artoria make, it's because he's that skilled, not because a skill magically gives it. So raikou who explicitly has better skills than servants with eotm precog should have it too

Also servants can read intentions so that's that too
Its dubious because the reason she got the personnal skill is because she was the greatest of her Era
(Tobirama dubbed by madara was touted as fastest of his era but that doesnt mean thr isnt others in different times/generations that couldnt blitz him)

its also noted on her profile because of this she could have trouble fighting people whos skill is closer to her,

also il ask again does this mean Raikou and Mad lancelot, is more skillful then people who have instinct/minds eye?

She's the greatest of her era, and lancelot equal, so the greatest of 2 eras including servants with eotm, ushiwakamaru that is acknowledged as an insane genius (at everything, including the sword) and servants with instinct. Mordred alone outskilled pr rivaled chiron, and she isn't even in the top 3 most skilled kotr. Lancelot was so skilled he managed to reach a stalemate against gawain until the night fell despite gawain himself being extremely skilled and massively stronger. In the shimousa singularity, every fighter musashi fought before paled in comparison in terms of skills, and that included houzouin who had spear skills as a NP

And yes, lancelot and raikou are more skilled than most eotm and instinct userz although there are probably some exceptions

1. She doesn't have Precog

2. Asta has the higher AP

3. Asta can one shot her as he one shot characters that are just as strong as her AP wise, has superior speed amp + Precog + RPL and Near instant Accelerated Development. In fact, now that NP and Black Divider were restricted, I don't know what Raikou has for her aside from skill.
people like raikou have precog at eotm level because she is able to fight people with precog eotm (rank B)

Isn't asta's black divider only 906,6 gigatons? While raikou's NP is higher than 2,8 teratons

Raikou also has stats amp and speed amp

why is black divider and NP were restricted?

this was my interpretation, her personnal skill is EAM its relative to lancelot for being in the same rank they get it for being the most skilled of thr Era.

it just means she has enough skill to beat certain people who have instinct/minds eye.

Now again beating said people doesnt mean she gets greater precog then saber, or sasaki refined experience which gave him a sharp eye, 6th/dange sense.

its not like the sharingan where EAM is the evolved version of instinct/mind eye thr seperate personnals skill but can interlap.

again this is all nice conjecture, can i get a statement where EAM is the skill servants will get if they surpass thr instinct/mind eye rank.

That's.....not how it work

Just because she dwarf most of servants with eotm skills =/= she had a precog, it just show that she can deal/competed with them easily
Again, eotm litterally gives precog because "skills", someone with more skill would have it too.

who cares about the personnal skill class characterised by thr achievement in legend, they have alot of skill?

hand that servant near precog, 6th sense and danger sense, thr sight and hearing cant be obstructed, they get battle logic aswell, calm mind to analyse all possible actions and chose the best one.

just relax, she has the skill to fight against asta who has near precog like abilities.

People are conflating abilities she just has the skill or feats necessary to deal with somebody like asta

I’m still so very lost, what exactly are people voting Raikou for? She can’t hit him due to his precog, his AP his higher, she has absolutely no way of dealing with his flight, and RPL.

FRA trains, I guess.

she is vastly superior in skill and she scales higher then Actual precog.
That’s irrelevant, in any case, as Asta can go from getting stomped, blitzed, and outskilled to instantly adapting and being able to keep up with them and stronger opponents, like how he got stomped by Licht but went on to take one of his attacks and later fight Zagred and gain 2 amps through the course of the fight.

is it? idk whats restricted anymore
It is.

doesnt asta fight melee
Yes, and he commonly flies.

mystery killer but idk how much the increase is
Unless it can do what I listed up top, it’s not enough.

I’m still so very lost, what exactly are people voting Raikou for? She can’t hit him due to his precog, his AP his higher, she has absolutely no way of dealing with his flight, and RPL.

FRA trains, I guess.
She has better precog, can use mana burst lightning if he flies (while he can't do a lot of ranged attack) , his ap advantage is negated once he transform, and you overestimate his rpl as he hasn't shown an ability to absolutely win any fight, he will just get stronger against stronger opponents

She has better precog, can use mana burst lightning if he flies (while he can't do a lot of ranged attack) , his ap advantage is negated once he transform, and you overestimate his rpl as he hasn't shown an ability to absolutely win any fight, he will just get stronger against stronger opponents
It’s not based on skill, unless everyone would clearly have it in their profiles in the novel.

Asta can also increase the amount of Anti-Magic that pours out of his body and effectively control it, that’s how Black Divider works, even if restricted.

That’s not what I said, though, I just listed what his RPL does, he can clearly lose, he was losing to Licht, Luck, and Zagred till he adapted, minus Luck, as they wanted to exorcise his Elf instead of damage him.

It’s not based on skill, unless everyone would clearly have it in their profiles in the novel.

Asta can also increase the amount of Anti-Magic that pours out of his body and effectively control it, that’s how Black Divider works, even if restricted.

That’s not what I said, though, I just listed what his RPL does, he can clearly lose, he was losing to Licht, Luck, and Zagred till he adapted, minus Luck, as they wanted to exorcise his Elf instead of damage him.

Again, sasaki could predict artoria actions because he was that skilled, which was translated into eye of the mind

Doesn't asta fly using his sword? And doesn't he lack any control over his flight? Not sure how he would send good blast in that situation, also pretty sure it's still not restrained

What I'm saying is that RPL is pointless in a close match like that

Again, sasaki could predict artoria actions because he was that skilled, which was translated into eye of the mind
That’s analytical prediction, and skill doesn’t scale like that. Why does Raikou have abilities from Kojiro’s feat?

Doesn't asta fly using his sword? And doesn't he lack any control over his flight? Not sure how he would send good blast in that situation, also pretty sure it's still not restrained
Already covered all of that.

What I'm saying is that RPL is pointless in a close match like that
Not really, no, he did the same to Langris.

That’s analytical prediction, and skill doesn’t scale like that. Why does Raikou have abilities from Kojiro’s feat?

Already covered all of that.

Not really, no, he did the same to Langris.

So is asta precog? Raikou doesn't scale from sasaki, her skills are superior to other eotm users and, as shown with sasaki, they have precog because they have skills

Pretty sure you didn't

He didn't though? There's a big difference between understanding an opponent magic and knowing how to counter it and RPL

To clarify, Black Divider and Ox-King aren't restricted, you can see the OP to note that, the most I said in a moment is that I thought isn't needed to restrict them but said that could do it if others thought it was needed, after the comment no one mentioned that and the debate continued days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back