• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
During Training Saitama vs Sun Arc Asta

Both are High 6-A

Starting distance is 50 meters

Saitama is serious and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Saitama: SeijiSetto, ShionAH, Marvel_Champion_07, Ikelaggan, Kachon123, One-Mastor, TauanVictor

Asta: Boyinluv2002, Arnoldstone18, CloverDragon03

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
High 6-A Saitama >> Tatsu (her TK was utterly ineffective against him) >>> Psykorochi (literally blended her on a cellular level) >> Orochi (by 2 one-shot gaps) = 5.68 Exatons.

Partial Devil Union Asta is 628.8 Petatons, 12.58 Exatons with Zetten, which is a 20x speed and AP amp.

Honestly just based on this alone I'm wanting to give it to Saitama. His AD is absolutely ******* ridiculous and he starts with a MASSIVE scaling chain that would probably put him above Asta's AP. The moment the fight starts Saitama's just gonna be getting stronger and stronger and faster and faster until Asta can't deal with it, even the 20x speed amp won't do shit to him since Saitama'll just match it.

High 6-A Saitama >> Tatsu (her TK was utterly ineffective against him) >>> Psykorochi (literally blended her on a cellular level) >> Orochi (by 2 one-shot gaps) = 5.68 Exatons.

Partial Devil Union Asta is 628.8 Petatons, 12.58 Exatons with Zetten, which is a 20x speed and AP amp.

Honestly just based on this alone I'm wanting to give it to Saitama. His AD is absolutely ******* ridiculous and he starts with a MASSIVE scaling chain that would probably put him above Asta's AP. The moment the fight starts Saitama's just gonna be getting stronger and stronger and faster and faster until Asta can't deal with it, even the 20x speed amp won't do shit to him since Saitama'll just match it.
Is this a vote for Saitama then?

Is this a vote for Saitama then?
I guess. I just don't see what Asta does against a guy with a scaling chain so potent it would probably put him at around Moon level as well as AD to be getting constantly stronger at a blazing rate the moment Asta makes him feel anything.

I guess. I just don't see what Asta does against a guy with a scaling chain so potent it would probably put him at around Moon level as well as AD to be getting constantly stronger at a blazing rate the moment Asta makes him feel anything.
Alright I'll count it

If Saitama has a huge attack potency and accelerated development advantage but Asta also has options with his abilities then hopefully this isn't a stomp thread and can be added if it ever reaches grace

So what can Asta do here? Unlike Ichika, he doesn’t just go slashing necks. So what exactly can he do here?

So what can Asta do here? Unlike Ichika, he doesn’t just go slashing necks. So what exactly can he do here?
Should I give Asta something like bloodlust to make it more fair? Or make him start in his base form so that he has speed amps with his transformations? Or should I make Saitama in character instead of serious

I still want to know how Asta can hax stomp. If he can then I guess both characters have decent win conditions

Proof of Saitama having OP AD during training, his broken AD was shown against Garou and his AD during training, for what his page shows, is the same as Asta

And his AD states that Saitama has to be pushed to his limit or him actively trying hard, Asta is the weaker guy here without Zetten and with Zetten, he is only stronger during his attack, why the AD is important here then?

Also, is Saitama during training a skillfull fighter?

I still want to know how Asta can hax stomp. If he can then I guess both characters have decent win conditions
He doesn't have any hax. Within his verse he only really wins because he can negate other people's hax (magic) and then win via physical strength. When you remove magic from the equation, he's just A Strong Guy With 4 Swords.

Proof of Saitama having OP AD during training, his broken AD was shown against Garou and his AD during training, for what his page shows, is the same as Asta
Went from ~Subsonic to Relativistic by simply wanting to see his head in the back of a mirror, no? He was also stated to get ridiculously stronger day by day, IIRC there's a point in the series where someone copies Saitama's data and makes a digital clone of him with it or something and he one-shots it because it was outdated. I don't read OPM so I'm not super knowledgeable.

And his AD states that Saitama has to be pushed to his limit or him actively trying hard, Asta is the weaker guy here without Zetten and with Zetten, he is only stronger during his attack, why the AD is important here then?

Also, is Saitama during training a skillfull fighter?
Not sure, but he's in serious mode here so he's most likely more skilled than when he's in character and feeling bored during fights

He doesn't have any hax. Within his verse he only really wins because he can negate other people's hax (magic) and then win via physical strength. When you remove magic from the equation, he's just A Strong Guy With 4 Swords.

Went from ~Subsonic to Relativistic by simply wanting to see his head in the back of a mirror, no?
Oh, is this a stomp thread then?

Went from ~Subsonic to Relativistic by simply wanting to see his head in the back of a mirror, no?
Not counting that the feat is dubious (because is just possibly) , that would be insane AD in term of speed, not AP

And I don´t know if this activates the speed rule to be honest... But for now, I could accept it as Saitama speed blitzing, but from Asta part, he has his transformations and zetten amp his speed and any attack of zetten should "kill" unless Saitama has shown to survive slashes, because one thing is surviving hits and other completely different slashes from a guy comparable, as a cut is more concentrated that a fist

For now I don´t have anything to say, I already gave and ask my opinion and questions

Not counting that the feat is dubious (because is just possibly),
I think it should count, as OP is also using the highest AP from Saitama's training key (possibly High 6-A). It's really up to him though.

that would be insane AD in term of speed, not AP
Why would it not also go for his AP? It's not like it was explicitly stated "only his speed increases when he feels pressured or determined", it's his overall stats, including his AP/Dura. Can you provide a reason why it wouldn't?

And I don´t know if this activates the speed rule to be honest...
Eyup, Saitama can't win by a blitz in speed-equal because he's slower.

he has his transformations
OP didn't specify what key, SBA applies, meaning we take Asta's strongest form in H6-A. He starts in PDU.

Asta can social influence saitama. Very unlikely but possible

i mean if it’s in character it’s not totally unlikely. Saitama only went full power and AD activated cuz of bloodlust and crazy emotions anyway and he doesn’t really have much crazy Bloodlust and high emotions for Asta like he did Garou. Let me check standard battle assumptions if characters are given bloodlust.

Let me check standard battle assumptions
SBA does not give bloodlust and recently the characters fights not to kill anymore if they normally don´t go for the kill

So Saitama and Asta would go to incap, in Asta´s case, he would be try to cut a limb or cause major damage so Saitama stops fighting if he is desperate and Saitama wants a knock out unless he considers Asta a monster for all the devil thing and etc

Could also consider him a hero for how Asta acts, then Social influence could work, but this is now fanfic territory

I'm going saitama on this one, the only hax that people keep bringing up for asta trying to hax stomp is causality manip. But that's tied to his anti-magic which is pretty useless here and might as well be just limited causality manip tbh.

Okay then I wonder if Saitama’s AD will be as good as Garou’s if his emotions aren’t high. He would probably just be his monotonous self that just holds back attacks. I guess maybe after cuts a limb he feels something that would spark his AD or something. Maybe Asta’s Social Influencing would stop the fight?

if this was Ichika I would’ve voted for her for just starting the fight with decapitation but I guess I’ll vote Incon here then.

If Saitama goons come to argue Saitama grows no matter what then they’ll vote for stomp reasons or if they say Saitama scales to Garou in skill which is unrelated to the fight I know but I’ll lose my shit

Okay then I wonder if Saitama’s AD will be as good as Garou’s if his emotions aren’t high.
It's still pretty good, better than Asta's considering he went from somewhere around Subsonic to Rel+ (roughly 2.4 million x) because he really wanted to see the back of his head in a mirror because he felt his hair thinning - assuming that feat is being used, of course. OP still needs to clarify.

He would probably just be his monotonous self that just holds back attacks
OP said Saitama's serious, so he won't hold back.

Voting Saitama. Zetten's AP advantage is negligible considering how high Saitama's scaling chain is.(5.68 Exaton < Gaia Canon <(oneshot) Orochi's perceived strength of Saitama < Psykorochi <(oneshot) Casual Tatsumaki <(no-sold) Casual Saitama)

Zetten's speed advantage would only work for so long until Saata's AD makes him able to match Zetten Asta's speed, which would also make him able to blitz non-Zetten Asta.

If Saitama is serious then I guess he stomps Asta.

Asta has no way of killing Saitama in character.

Back