• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Raikou fought a servants with precog before? And how potent Asta precog because if it'sn't impressive then he still get outclassed

Does Raikou fought a servants with precog before? And how potent Asta precog because if it'sn't impressive then he still get outclassed
She probably fought characters with eye of the mind or instinct in her events but idk. At the very least she fought musashi who has advanced precog (Musashi's application of the Heavenly Eye generally defines that "such and such location should be cut"; for example, seeking that "the opponent's right arm should be sliced off" effects, of the set of all possible methods and means available to her, the most efficient path toward this particular outcome - "without waste, a single slice that inevitably falls" (『無駄のない、時間と空間をねじ伏せる一刀』, lit. "Without waste, a single slice that pins down time and space"; that is, the ability defines that a particular movement through a particular space at a particular time is the only permissible outcome). To rephrase, this is an ability that focuses "the means to an end" to "a single solution"; an ability that effects the restriction of all possible futures to a "single outcome.")

And musashi could only win because of her litteral plot armo

Reading the opponent and reacting on instinct is the only thing defined as similar to precog on his profile, but he doesn't litterally have one
"Analytical Prediction (Learned how to use ki and sense it. With ki, Asta has the capacity to predict opponents' next moves by reading their life force, body movements and current emotional states with all his senses combined)"

She isn't truly a bloodlust though, it's like you ignoring how much skillfull she is because the Mad Enhanchement passive, that passive isn't always made you went bloodlust all of time

Altjuna had an very high mad enhancement but he calm af

She isn't truly a bloodlust though, it's like you ignoring how much skillfull she is because the Mad Enhanchement passive, that passive isn't always made you went bloodlust all of time
I’m not saying she’s a bloodthirsty maniac, I’m saying Asta senses intent and emotion, and that’s it. Yami was able to detect William wasn’t lying or distressed just by looking at him, this is the same.

im reading her profile isnt Eternal arms mastery thr to counterbalance her mad enhancement? she still has her skill in life even if shes mad

I’m not saying she’s a bloodthirsty maniac, I’m saying Asta senses intent and emotion, and that’s it. Yami was able to detect William wasn’t lying or distressed just by looking at him, this is the same.
That doesn't give Raikou any disadvantage here as that would made Asta somehow can give her a trouble, but still can't make the skill gap any different
im reading her profile isnt Eternal arms mastery thr to counterbalance her mad enhancement? she still has her skill in life even if shes mad
Pretty much from what i remember

That doesn't give Raikou any disadvantage here as that would made Asta somehow can give her a trouble, but still can't make the skill gap any different
I never mentioned skill once in this thread. It has nothing to do with his precognition. It does give her a disadvantage, you can’t hurt what you can’t hit.

Pretty much every servant with eye of the mind or instinct has something like that, and raikou is supposed to dwarf them

Pretty much every servant with eye of the mind or instinct has something like that, and raikou is supposed to dwarf them
I suppose, Asta precog was pretty similar with EoM and Instinct

The problem is: Even if Raikou can dwarf them, she need a feats for confronting the servants with that skolls, otherwise it's sound like a baseless asumption

Not that i'm changing my vote but this one need to be cleared of

What are the reasons Raikou even has votes? Because I see no reason that Raikou even gets past his Precog, which isn’t anything like Mind of the Eye or Instinct. He still has higher stats, flight, can erase any magic she has with his Demon-Dweller, unless she resists a causality-based power nullification.

skimming the servant skills and ranks, aside from Magic everything else is pretty meh.really makes you think who has raikou fought with precog like abilities?

What are the reasons Raikou even has votes? Because I see no reason that Raikou even gets past his Precog, which isn’t anything like Mind of the Eye or Instinct. He still has higher stats, flight, can erase any magic she has with his Demon-Dweller, unless she resists a causality-based power nullification.
Eye of the mind is better than Asta's precog but yeah I don't remember Raikou fighting anyone with precog so that's a fair point

How is this not better?

I asked how is it better, I’m not deep into the verse.

Regardless, my stance doesn’t really change. Analysis of the situation doesn’t really explain much, while Asta’s very specifically stated to sense Ki, muscle movement, intent, emotion, and more. The only real benefit I see is “greatly increased” chances of 1% victory, but it doesn’t even specify.

I asked how is it better, I’m not deep into the verse.

Regardless, my stance doesn’t really change. Analysis of the situation doesn’t really explain much, while Asta’s very specifically stated to sense Ki, muscle movement, intent, emotion, and more. The only real benefit I see is “greatly increased” chances of 1% victory, but it doesn’t even specify.
It allows for consideration of all possible actions in a situation and it allowed archer to hold his own against Sasaki a servant who speed wise should be able to pretty much blitz him

"Almost on the realm of precog" vs actual precog

And again, since raikou is supposed to dwarf the others in skills (which is where the precog comes from), there's no reason to assume defeating herself in her interlude doesn't prove anything

"Almost on the realm of precog" vs actual precog

And again, since raikou is supposed to dwarf the others in skills (which is where the precog comes from), there's no reason to assume defeating herself in her interlude doesn't prove anything
I forgot about her interlude 🗿🔫

what is this interlude i missed
who did raikou dwarf that had actual precog?
On virtue of having EAM and her skills being praised to no end by the characters? Precog comes from eye of the mind or instinct, both of which are inferior to eam, and in case just being at this level isn't enough, she defeated herself in her interlude

isnt it only rank A instinct on the realm of precog? mind eye (i hope this is what you meant) is like 6th sense, experience prediction.

isnt it only rank A instinct on the realm of precog? mind eye (i hope this is what you meant) is like 6th sense, experience prediction.
Not the precog we're talking about at least. Predicting the opponent action is something both skills can do, and it even works against surprise attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back