• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is it not supposed to be?
Kiiiind of a stomp because Asta has literally no options. Saitama will instantly get faster and stronger upon being threatened/challenged until he beats the bricks off Asta. He already has a SIZEABLE AP advantage, the only thing he really lacks here is skill.

No. Leave the match alone it is fair
Ok no.

How is this shit fair exactly?

Seriously, just take a few steps back from your screen and check again.
Asta cannot even withstand a single hit from Saitama, and even his strongest attack would barely put a dent on him according the absurdly long scaling chain yall been sending.
And on top of that Saitama can supposedly AD (even though he already outclasses Asta physically) to get stronger and even blitz him.

The blitz alone already makes this fight inapplicable due to the speed equalization standards

Kiiiind of a stomp because Asta has literally no options. Saitama will instantly get faster and stronger upon being threatened/challenged until he beats the bricks off Asta. He already has a SIZEABLE AP advantage, the only thing he really lacks here is skill.
What if speed wasn't equal so that Saitama had a huge AP and durability advantage while Asta had speed and skill?

What if speed wasn't equal so that Saitama had a huge AP and durability advantage while Asta had speed and skill?

I can only argue for decapitation which is very out of character for Asta. Heck the only time Asta went for a head shot was in berserk mode against Dante when Dante just stabbed his comrade. The Dragon doesn’t count cuz it only used its head to fight.

I can’t in good faith use that as a wincon as I did Ichika so it’s a mega stomp.

Saitama just adapts and blitzes. This is a mismatch. It can’t work.

Last edited:
I can only argue for decapitation which is very out of character for Asta. Heck the only time Asta went for a head shot was in berserk mode against Dante when Dante just stabbed his comrade. The Dragon doesn’t count cuz it only used

I can’t in good faith use that as a wincon as I did Ichika so it’s a mega stomp.

Don't really care about this matvh but he did went for headshot when he cut one of the twins in 2

I can only argue for decapitation which is very out of character for Asta. Heck the only time Asta went for a head shot was in berserk mode against Dante when Dante just stabbed his comrade. The Dragon doesn’t count cuz it only used

Dang it. Guess I'll try to find a different character to give Saitama a notable victory then

Don't really care about this matvh but he did went for headshot when he cut one of the twins in 2

Oh yeah. But like still the instances are few af and I was more so thinking of humans rather than devils since Saitama is well.. human or god in human form lol.

Asta cannot even withstand a single hit from Saitama, and even his strongest attack would barely put a dent on him according the absurdly long scaling chain yall been sending.
And on top of that Saitama can supposedly AD (even though he already outclasses Asta physically) to get stronger and even blitz him.

The blitz alone already makes this fight inapplicable due to the speed equalization standards
Idk man Asta fans told me he hax stomped so I thought his social influence was busted.

Idk man Asta fans told me he hax stomped so I thought his social influence was busted.
One single person said it as the 2nd post in the thread and they haven't returned to explain what the hell they meant.

Asta is a Saitama victim. Even Boros could probably clear him.

Social Influencing is just manipulation or talk no jutsu.

BTW Asta’s Social Influencing is more useful in a 2v1 or 2v2 cuz he mostly amps his ally. And promotes their AD way past their potential. Improves endurance too.

He only oneshots with Zetten, which isn't in character for him to use off-rip compared to Saitama who's far stronger than Asta normally.

Asta uses Zetten off rip…

Infact it’s all he does as soon as he mastered Zetten… (except against Sister Lily who he didn’t wanna hurt)

Asta vs yrul

First attack, Zetten

Chapter 348 after Asta fights his inner demons/fears

First attack against the legendary dragon, Zetten to cut his five heads, I am not going to post the 5 zettens, only 2 in one screenshot, chapter 351

Then his final zetten that is a high 6-A calc

against Lily, no zetten, and because is literally his crush

If the OPM fandom considers Accelerated Development as a wincon. Then I vote for Asta for delivering his wincon first.

Would it be fair if it was beginning of Final Saga Asta instead
Asta has 10 minutes to defeat someone who is stronger and would become far stronger in seconds

And the moment Asta loses devil union, he is in the petatons compared to Saitama's exatons, gg easy one shot

Look Saitama has AD as a wincon.

Asta has Zetten.

Now that we got that outta the way, let’s vote who is more likely to deliver their wincons.

Back