• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration/Meta Thread 2)

It will be and honor mighty warrior, as a bard i will make my duty to tell your tale's around the nine relms, everyone shall know thy' name!
I was lost in the deep dark forest searching for the tower of the long dead witch of malice when all of a sudden BAM i slammed into an invisible wall of energy. I new at that moment i had found the tower it was said in Legend that the witch had placed a spell on the tower to stop those from stealing her treasure. If not for my previous adventure i would have not known the secret pass code to enter so i said the pass code out loud in that moment it was 1234. I know the witch was truly devious none would dare to think the pass code to enter such a place be so simple but i new and the moment i entered i saw it the witches grand hall of treasures. But on that day there was only one treasure i seek it was the mighty sword Deicide the same sword used to pierce god in the infinite dimensions above spilling his blood to create existence itself. The sword was said to have an edge so sharp it can cut through an infinite amount of dimensions regardless of resistance and a curse that makes it so anyone dealt a fatal blow with this blade will die even if there immortal and those who have been given wounds inflicted by its touche will have them never heal. I had to have it but next to the blade was a mighty dragon put in place to guard the blade so that none could misuse its power but i new a weakness in the dragon it was arrogant and took kindly to bribes. So i boldly approached the dragon tricking it with songs and dances of praise pretending to be a court jester continuously giving it spiked wine until it fell fast asleep then i grabbed the sword and slit the dragons throat cutting out its heart and consuming it become a half dragon and in doing so becoming so powerful that i could rival the gods. So bard what do you think about the tale of my journey.

Back