• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna Crimson Discussion Thread

Based on the translations in the comments, we've gotten some new info, if they are to be believed:

1. The Bone Bloodline's Dragon King is currently sealed. The only Dragon of the Bloodline bar the King that is alive is the 2nd Rank.

2. The Eye Bloodline is currently all dead bar the Dragon King. The bloodlines whereabouts are unknown.

3. The Scale Bloodline is currently the main threat bar the Bloodline of Roars, and is the main enemy force of the Sun Cult.
I found it a bit disappointing that most of the bloodlines are basically finished I wanted more world building around them...
No he's not 😭
Well he's a better choice than Ragna at least 🤷

I found it a bit disappointing that most of the bloodlines are basically finished I wanted more world building around them...
There probably will be in the coming months/chapters, I don't doubt. They have to be met/fought eventually.

There probably will be in the coming months/chapters, I don't doubt. They have to be met/fought eventually.
Well yeah it's just that I expected the next bloodlines to be like the winged bloodline in the sense of having a whole development in the way that its members and their leader interact with each other with each one obviously being different in this interaction and each one of them having their peculiarities in that sense and it's kind of hard for that to happen with them having only one member...

Well yeah it's just that I expected the next bloodlines to be like the winged bloodline in the sense of having a whole development in the way that its members and their leader interact with each other with each one obviously being different in this interaction and each one of them having their peculiarities in that sense and it's kind of hard for that to happen with them having only one member...
The Winged Bloodline that Crimson and Ragna exterminated is relatively new, like, they've been around for maybe a couple of years since Artemisia the King isn't that old. She's younger than Kamui.

The other bloodlines have been around for like... hundreds of years, and with the War with humans and dragons obviously they wouldn't be around that much.

You have probably already thought about this, but Ragna is probably becoming a dragon, with Artemisia's Time-Stop registering him being in the state of maturation and partially allowing him to move (of course, a little later he forces his way in with the nullification of the silver aura), and thanks to Taratectora we know that the time someone spends in the maturation stage is defined by their talent, which made Taratectora take twenty years to leave the maturation stage, and we know Ragna's position in relation to talent, so if he is really becoming a dragon, it will take "just a little while" for him to become one ☠️

You have probably already thought about this, but Ragna is probably becoming a dragon, with Artemisia's Time-Stop registering him being in the state of maturation and partially allowing him to move (of course, a little later he forces his way in with the nullification of the silver aura), and thanks to Taratectora we know that the time someone spends in the maturation stage is defined by their talent, which made Taratectora take twenty years to leave the maturation stage, and we know Ragna's position in relation to talent, so if he is really becoming a dragon, it will take "just a little while" for him to become one ☠️
I don't think Ragna is gonna become a dragon tbh. He might be influenced by the Dragon's blood inside of him but it's doubtful he will become a full-blown Dragon who goes through a maturation state, given he's literally part Silver Sword.

I don't think Ragna is gonna become a dragon tbh. He might be influenced by the Dragon's blood inside of him but it's doubtful he will become a full-blown Dragon who goes through a maturation state, given he's literally part Silver Sword.
This just means that he will become a dragon that instead of mana has a silver aura 😈 Imagine during the battle against the dragon god he becomes "Ragna the Silver Dragon" and after the defeat of God we go to the final battle Ragna the Silver Dragon Vs. Crimson the Renegade Dragon.(With the reason for the battle being that Ragna recognized that there is no way to end the dragons because for that all humans should be killed, Even because the history makes quite obvious that dragons are what we humans are for apes a next stage of evolution and there is no way to end all dragons without ending all humans and Crimson wants the complete extinction of the dragons and this is where the final conflict between the two enters.🥳

This just means that he will become a dragon that instead of mana has a silver aura 😈 Imagine during the battle against the dragon god he becomes "Ragna the Silver Dragon" and after the defeat of God we go to the final battle Ragna the Silver Dragon Vs. Crimson the Renegade Dragon.(With the reason for the battle being that Ragna recognized that there is no way to end the dragons because for that all humans should be killed, Even because the history makes quite obvious that dragons are what we humans are for apes a next stage of evolution and there is no way to end all dragons without ending all humans and Crimson wants the complete extinction of the dragons and this is where the final conflict between the two enters.🥳
Wow.

Getting kinda impatient with profiles. Does anyone have any feats that could potentially be calculated for lower tiers in mind?

Getting kinda impatient with profiles. Does anyone have any feats that could potentially be calculated for lower tiers in mind?
Maybe Taratectora's explosions could be calc(I don't really have the scans on hand though) or if possible Borgius's roots expanding from the capital to the battlefield

Maybe Taratectora's explosions could be calc(I don't really have the scans on hand though) or if possible Borgius's roots expanding from the capital to the battlefield
1. Which explosion? There are several.

2. I could probably calc the roots for LS.

yeah tthe roots, Tara being stated he wouldve destroyed the base with his initial attack. not too sure who it was but their fight in the ruined city after they get teleported there's several crater feats that could be calced as well.

Not really all that good at calcs but is there any way to actually calc this? From what I remember Chimera started about 100m away from where ragna was and moved after the beam was fired
There probably is, idk how tho. I could ask for help in figuring it out, tho.

Who do you guys think is the strongest Bloodline King now that the rest have been revealed?

prob gilzeas. we just saw the roar bloodline get trampled by base Ragna and their leader needed to enter his dragon form which didn’t even do much.

yeah we don't know much about the other kings and Gilzea has been hyped up by the story so for now it's really Gilzea.

I think it's probably the Bone King tbh. The title "Undying Dragon" gives off those kinds of vibes tbh.

And the 2nd Rank Dragon in the Bone Bloodline is apparently the most powerful of all 2nd Rank Dragons.

Just read 63, Im getting a hidden secret kinda vibe for the king of claws, the scales boast the most powerful force of all bloodlines.

Just read 63, Im getting a hidden secret kinda vibe for the king of claws, the scales boast the most powerful force of all bloodlines.
Claws is Gilzea no? and after the roars most likely the next one will be the scales and even having the highest number of dragons matured by battleshounen logic it would be the third weakest bloodline...

I would love it if the work didn't follow the battleshounen logic for power level but it seems to be following this path.

Claws is Gilzea no? and after the roars most likely the next one will be the scales and even having the highest number of dragons matured by battleshounen logic it would be the third weakest bloodline...

I would love it if the work didn't follow the battleshounen logic for power level but it seems to be following this path.
Yeah Gilzea is claws. And honestly I could see it becoming that the scales get killed off from the sun group and Ragna combined. The roar line I really doubt will show any more power besides their leader just due to how Ragna handled them.

Ragna Crimson is a battle Shonen tho so what's your point
I know? It's just that despite being the most common not every battleshonen follows the logic that the later an enemy appears the stronger he is and i'm not a big fan of that logic.

I know? It's just that despite being the most common not every battleshonen follows the logic that the later an enemy appears the stronger he is and i'm not a big fan of that logic.
I mean Ragna Crimson doesn't really follow this logic. Kamui, whose considered to be stronger than most Dragon Kings, is like... the first major antagonist that shows up.

And the Roars Bloodline is pretty strong as well. Even in human form the 2nd Class Dragon was able to nearly kill Ragna and immobilize him several times.

I mean Ragna Crimson doesn't really follow this logic. Kamui, whose considered to be stronger than most Dragon Kings, is like... the first major antagonist that shows up.

And the Roars Bloodline is pretty strong as well. Even in human form the 2nd Class Dragon was able to nearly kill Ragna and immobilize him several times.
I didn't understand if I expressed myself wrong but nothing you said contradicted the logic I was referring to?

Kamui was basically the last to be really introduced from the winged bloodline and was the strongest of them.

The logic I was referring to is that the power level always needs to go up and about the 2nd Class Dragon just proves what I said current Ragna can crush easily the Winged Bloodline with the exception of kamui and even then the 2nd Class Dragon managed to do relatively well against him.

But again that's just my taste I'm not saying it's technically a bad thing and it's something that basically occurs in 99.9% of all battleshonen.

I didn't understand if I expressed myself wrong but nothing you said contradicted the logic I was referring to?

Kamui was basically the last to be really introduced from the winged bloodline and was the strongest of them.

The logic I was referring to is that the power level always needs to go up and about the 2nd Class Dragon just proves what I said current Ragna can crush easily the Winged Bloodline with the exception of kamui and even then the 2nd Class Dragon managed to do relatively well against him.

But again that's just my taste I'm not saying it's technically a bad thing and it's something that basically occurs in 99.9% of all battleshonen.
At this point I don't even really understand what point you're trying to make-

I don't like that the power level always needs to go up in battleshonen and it's not really a point it was just my personal taste...
If it's not your personal taste to see power escalation in a Shonen then why are you reading a Shonen-

Not trying to be rude or anything, just inquiring about your opinion.

If it's not your personal taste to see power escalation in a Shonen then why are you reading a Shonen-

Not trying to be rude or anything, just inquiring about your opinion.
What???What's the correlation? For this question to make sense the battleshonen in question should literally only have Power Scaling and nothing else.

Character development and interaction, interaction of different powers and concepts, the emotion of certain battles themselves especially when it is heavily charged with the emotions and conflicts of those who are fighting, I've even seen it just for the author's art and I could spend all day mentioning why I see something even though it has the power level cliché.

What???What's the correlation? For this question to make sense the battleshonen in question should literally only have Power Scaling and nothing else.

Character development and interaction, interaction of different powers and concepts, the emotion of certain battles themselves especially when it is heavily charged with the emotions and conflicts of those who are fighting, I've even seen it just for the author's art and I could spend all day mentioning why I see something even though it has the power level cliché.
My question makes sense tf are you on about-

Power escalation is objectively a very large part of all Shonen series and me asking why you'd read one when that isn't your type of series isn't some question that can't be deciphered or something Lil bruh

Back