• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Radiation's Effects and its Usages

GreyFang82

He/Him
So, radiation manipulation on this site hasn't really dug deep enough to show how dangerous and powerful this ability is. I'm sure these things were talked about or questions have been answered before, but I do think it should be talked about in general.

Now these sources are from youtubers so feel free go take it with a grain of salt but still.

MatPat shows how Radiation can negate Regenerationn

Kyle talks about how Radiation can destory molecular structures like DNA

At the start Kyle talks about how high enough radiation can literally destroy cells on contact, coagulate Proteins, destroy a bunch of DNA, etc

This website shows the effects of radiation poisoning

So I think the usages that should be added to Radiation Manipulation should be:

• Up to Mid-Low Regenerationn Negation, the reasoning being that the cells that would be used to regenerate said wounds would be completely destroyed with high-enough exposure. Although Regenerationn or Healing by magical means won't be negated.
  • Durability Negation due to the fact radiation damages molecular structures such as DNA and melt cells by exposure of high enough dosage.
  • Status Effect Inducement due to radiation sickness.
I would like to get people's thoughts on this if possible.

Back