• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fan-Interpretation of Devil vs AU Flower - Sonic.OMT vs Flowey (Inverted Fate)

RULES:
Speed Equalized
OMT is on his realm key.
Flowey is his Asriel Dreemurr key.
Fight takes place in OMT's realm (due to OMT being in his realm key).

Devil wannabe:

An literal soulless flower:

Betty from Glitchtale comes in and fricking kills them both:

SonicOMT.webp

IFFlowey-Art.webp

Last edited:
I'm sure that OMT wins, Low 2-C vs 9-B, also, the Higher-Dimensional Existence and Regeneration (Low-Godly) make things very difficult for Flowey.

Shouldn’t Flowey be Asriel? I don’t know why you put a 9-B to Low 2-C character in their 9-B key against a Low 2-C otherwise.

If Asriel's bloodlusted, then lad would probably just time stop reality and call it a day
One of the reasons why i put flowey's key to his base key when bloodlusting them (Asriel's key would get rid of OMT's will) + i will try to remove bloodlust part and then just not make an stomp.

Well, Asriel has various starting moves depending on how he perceives his opponent

If he views his opponent as a godlike being who's trying to destroy his world, Asriel would throw his hand out and create a portal that sucks the interloper out of the timeline and then undo any damage they did
They are in the OMT's universe, and OMT is literally the universe. Anyway, Asriel is at least Low 2-C, he could probably destroy the universe (OMT) and leave.
Well, OMT has no way to resist the Time Stop.
If it's just one lad then he'd just yoink their SOUL, which appears to be though-based
I don't think OMT can resist that either.

Ok, hands down I vote for Asriel.

Back