• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M2] Frisk vs Adam Pixton (GRACE)

Froggytron

He/Him
Frogman: "GUYSSS, this tourney has so slow progression I could beat modded Terraria on master mode 100x times before my turn comes. Javen, could you please force yourself to believe that time moves 10x faster, and instead of dialogue, everyone generates lorem ipsum? Also, everyone gets marked as "???", Thanks!"

???: "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."
???: " Fusce nibh. Sed convallis magna eu sem. Cras elementum. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Donec ipsum massa, ullamcorper in, auctor et, scelerisque sed, est. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Aliquam in lorem sit amet leo accumsan lacinia. Fusce nibh. Nullam at arcu a est sollicitudin euismod."

???: "Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo"
???: "inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Phasellus et lorem id felis nonummy placerat. Donec iaculis gravida nulla"
???: "Vestibulum fermentum tortor id mi. Sed elit dui, pellentesque"
???: " a, faucibus vel, interdum nec, diam. Pellentesque sapien. Aliquam in lorem sit amet leo accumsan lacinia."
???: "Vivamus porttitor turpis ac leo. Integer in sapien. Duis condimentum augue id magna semper rutrum. Suspendisse nisl.
Pellentesque sapien. In laoreet, magna id viverra tincidunt, sem odio bibendum justo, vel imperdiet sapien wisi sed libero.
Suspendisse nisl. Etiam egestas wisi a erat."

???: "...."
Rules Stated Here
Character:Votes:
Frisk6
Adam Pixton
Inconclusive

Last edited:
It seems kinda one sided for Adam Pixton, given that Frisk has: Time Manipulation (Has the ability to SAVE into a point in time when particularly determined, and LOAD back in time to the last SAVE they made at will,[7] even after dying[4])

But if Adam made Frisk lose his determination at least slightly, Frisk would descale into 8-C, and by repeatedly stomping them with AP they could eventually lose the determination completely, resulting in not loading back after their death...

Since there’s all equipment, Frisk should have his jet pack which could make things hard for Adam as Frisk can fly fast enough to create afterimages and absorb any energy attacks he throws before shooting them right back. Since he has the benefit of resets, Frisk could eventually land on this option. Whether he wins depends on if Adam can keep winning even with this strategy perfectly refined and the best of luck on Frisk’s part. Frisk also has healing, a speed amp with Sea Tea, and elemental attacks.

There’s always the possibility Frisk lasts long enough for Adam to run out of kinetic energy to stay in stage 3, and from there Frisk has the AP advantage and can just lay on more energy attacks to secure a win.

Last edited:
Frogman: "GUYSSS, this tourney has so slow progression I could beat modded Terraria on master mode 100x times before my turn comes. Javen, could you please force yourself to believe that time moves 10x faster, and instead of dialogue, everyone generates lorem ipsum? Also, everyone gets marked as "???", Thanks!"

???: "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."
???: " Fusce nibh. Sed convallis magna eu sem. Cras elementum. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Donec ipsum massa, ullamcorper in, auctor et, scelerisque sed, est. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Aliquam in lorem sit amet leo accumsan lacinia. Fusce nibh. Nullam at arcu a est sollicitudin euismod."

???: "Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo"
???: "inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Phasellus et lorem id felis nonummy placerat. Donec iaculis gravida nulla"
???: "Vestibulum fermentum tortor id mi. Sed elit dui, pellentesque"
???: " a, faucibus vel, interdum nec, diam. Pellentesque sapien. Aliquam in lorem sit amet leo accumsan lacinia."
???: "Vivamus porttitor turpis ac leo. Integer in sapien. Duis condimentum augue id magna semper rutrum. Suspendisse nisl.
Pellentesque sapien. In laoreet, magna id viverra tincidunt, sem odio bibendum justo, vel imperdiet sapien wisi sed libero.
Suspendisse nisl. Etiam egestas wisi a erat."
???: "Si hoc scis, hanc ranam interpretari potes hominem?"

Since there’s all equipment, Frisk should have his jet pack which could make things hard for Adam as Frisk can fly fast enough to create afterimages and absorb any energy attacks he throws before shooting them right back. Since he has the benefit of resets, Frisk could eventually land on this option. Whether he wins depends on if Adam can keep winning even with this strategy perfectly refined and the best of luck on Frisk’s part. Frisk also has healing, a speed amp with Sea Tea, and elemental attacks.

There’s always the possibility Frisk lasts long enough for Adam to run out of kinetic energy to stay in stage 3, and from there Frisk has the AP advantage and can just lay on more energy attacks to secure a win.
Yeah I Think I'm Leaning for Frisk

it’s worth noting Frisk scales above anywhere from 4.34 to 13.99 Kilotons, rivaling the whole underground, though I lean Mid-End at 9.16 Kiltons. Adam could go even with 9.5388 Kilotons and is higher with abilities. So either Frisk starts weaker then gets stronger than Adam, or he’s stronger from the start and Adam just gets even weaker. Stamina seems about even with Very High vs Athletic and both being able to endure prolonged battles, so it really seems Frisk gets his win con after enough resets.

The page really understated that, just saying they should be stronger. The thing should have some reworks, I’ll just change the link for AP to the right one.

Just noticed Adam isn’t allowed to go up or down stages without specification, so the argument for that I made earlier is null. Still, Frisk can safely stay out Adam’s range, absorb his energy, and maybe dodge explosions. And now it’s confirmed he potentially is over double Adam in AP.

Last edited:
Adam could go even with 9.5388 Kilotons and is higher with abilities
He scales to a full powered Henry who scales to Black Ice who is >16.5 Kilotons just so you know

So I'm not really experienced enough on Frisk to give a proper arguement, but all I can really leave is that Adam is probably more skilled unless I missed something and has a LS edge as well as his strings, which can allow him to use his LS to restraign Frisk and do some good damage

He could use his LS and skill, but Frisk flying and being able to learn his attack pattern with resets would let him avoid the strings which leaves Adam with only energy which aids Frisk and explosions which could be avoided going off his energy’s tens of meters of range.

Going mid end on Frisk’s AP makes them basically equal, and high end makes Frisk just a bit superior.

Frisk's skill mostly lies in dodging/blocking attacks, these are probably the most impressive showings
IdealsInvertedFate.gif
HopesIFSmall.gif
InvertedFateSpearSmall.gif

So yeah, Imma also vote Frisk

Now that I think, there’s the question of if Adam would kill Frisk, letting him get his win con. If not, Frisk may or may not lose before pulling out the jet pack, but if Adam does kill, that’s basically it. Though, even if Adam doesn’t kill, Frisk could reasonably use his jet pack once he dodges and realizes he can’t attack upfront due to the skill difference, plus Check would let him know Adam’s stats.

Back