• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna be honest, on paper I have no idea how Jeffery doesn't get demolished here

Technically it's not even him that's Low 7-B and it's just his Squirtle, so Gergy could sonic leap and just immediately kill the guy off the bat to completely deprive their minion of strategy, to which point it becomes attack numbers flying at eachother, where Gergy can amplify himself to be outright stronger and by default can just tank all their attacks

Technically it's not even him that's Low 7-B and it's just his Squirtle, so Gergy could sonic leap and just immediately kill the guy off the bat to completely deprive their minion of strategy
In the event that the opponent executes the extremely boring strategy of just attack Jeffrey/Bryan, their Pokémon takes the hit for them, as shown in Bryan vs FU Plus-Droid and Jeffrey vs MissingNo.

Anyways, Jeffrey and Squirtle will start by spamming Hydro Pump.
to which point it becomes attack numbers flying at eachother, where Gergy can amplify himself to be outright stronger and by default can just tank all their attacks
Over time, Jeffrey and Squirtle will be using Rapid Spin to amp speed. They also have Protect to block attacks.

Gonna be honest, on paper I have no idea how Jeffery doesn't get demolished here

Technically it's not even him that's Low 7-B and it's just his Squirtle, so Gergy could sonic leap and just immediately kill the guy off the bat to completely deprive their minion of strategy, to which point it becomes attack numbers flying at eachother, where Gergy can amplify himself to be outright stronger and by default can just tank all their attacks
I expected some kind of reaction like this, but the phrase "I have no idea how Jeffery doesn't get demolished here" is just hurting Jeffrey's ego too much XD

Humans in Pokémon are overpowered I think he should have the same dura (Just checked, Ash while not as strong physically has island dura low city should be fair)

Last edited:
In the event that the opponent executes the extremely boring strategy of just attack Jeffrey/Bryan, their Pokémon takes the hit for them, as shown in Bryan vs FU Plus-Droid and Jeffrey vs MissingNo.
The main issue is that I don't think they even can defend against it, given that Sword Skills are enough of an amp to blitz (>20 on a d20 system, essentially meaning you only dodge it via luck or other bonuses), so Squirtle is probably just going to see Jeff be in two pieces by the time they realize that's a necessary strat. Either way, if Gergy's any type of Pokemon character, he's one from the Adventures Manga, and if hitting the trainer is going to give him an edge, there's no reason to not take it.
Humans in Pokémon are overpowered I think he should have the same dura (Just checked, Ash while not as strong physically has island dura low city should be fair)
They aren't from Pokemon and that rating isn't on their page, so I'm not inclined to take it as if it is
Over time, Jeffrey and Squirtle will be using Rapid Spin to amp speed. They also have Protect to block attacks.
Protect specifies the user, so that will be useful for letting Squirtle take a few sword skills, but if they keep doing that they're not going to actually see Gergy go down or really bail out Jeff, and it'll eventually start failing and have him take attacks head on, meanwhile Gergy's really high durability is just sorta inherent to him.

Last edited:
The main issue is that I don't think they even can defend against it, given that Sword Skills are enough of an amp to blitz (>20 on a d20 system, essentially meaning you only dodge it via luck or other bonuses), so Squirtle is probably just going to see Jeff be in two pieces by the time they realize that's a necessary strat. Either way, if Gergy's any type of Pokemon character, he's one from the Adventures Manga, and if hitting the trainer is going to give him an edge, there's no reason to not take it.
If Jeffrey dies due to speed amps, Squirtle will start spamming Rapid Spin to amp it's own speed.

Yeah, but it's going to take awhile to close the gap, meanwhile Gergy isn't going to let up and might even take the chance to target areas that could midigate that advantage. A vertical across the eyes or a horizontal into their knees could dramatically weaken their ability to move and fight during that process, even if they have raw stats, and their injuries would eventually turn into fuel to make Catastrophe Eraser do double damage. Even if they manage to turn the tide in whatever conditions they find themselves in, if they eventually proc Adrenaline Rush, Gergy's just going to jump up in speed and strength again

Strength, which is another thing I haven't covered since he was outclasses Squirtle in that sense, lifting strength wise, since they scale to the kind of weight class that Gergy grossly outscales so he could probably also just grab the thing and choke it out or something similar

I don't mean to condescend but this is really just a really unfortunate matchup for the guy, he's fighting someone that isn't really inclined to follow the "rules" that he usually operates under and has really potent speed amps to get that rolling and immediately force Squirtle on the backfoot, unless I'm missing something

I'll officially vote for him to just wrap this up

"I am sure to win because my strategy is superior"

Gergy zooming forward at speeds in extreme excess of Mach 300:

Last edited:
Back