• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

With Apologies to ThePrimalHunter (Stickman Hero vs Adam Pixton) [GRACE]

Rules
  • The Other Heroes Arc Stickman Hero and Stage 2 Adam are used
  • Stickman Hero's Nightmare is restricted
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is Stardust Speedway
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
Voting
Budget Steven Universe: 4
Scales 50x below this; 2.17 Kilotons of TNT

Budget Izuku Midoriya:
Scales 3x above this; 1.24 Kilotons of TNT

Budget Spongebob:

Last edited:
Alright, let's get into this

At a first glance, Adam seems to have a skill edge due to Green Haul's training and Stickman Hero seemingly having less experience (I could definetly be missing something so lmk if I'm wrong on this and if Stickman Hero is more skilled than I'm giving him credit for)

Stickman Hero has a lot of hacks to lean on, but most of them are nothing new to Adam. Fire Manipulation? Adam had an hour long fight with Henry Bililly, who can do many of the things Stickman can do. Flight? He's faught a huminoid bird before. Analytical Prediction? Liam's bread and butter. And Adam faired really well against him.

But Stickman Hero has plenty of options too. Mainly, his physical edge. With a 1.75x AP edge and a MASSIVE LS edge, Stickman Hero will have plenty of advantages here too.

imo, this fight mainly just comes down to Strength vs Skill, and if Adam can get past the strength diffrence or if Stickman Hero can get past the skill & experience diffrence

Stickman Hero seemingly having less experience
I should really start adding skill feats to my character's profiles.

Stickman Hero is a master strategist, and was able to make a plan to sneak into the SACS outpost completely undetectable, and was only outsmarted by Eric because the latter had a decade of experience strategizing over him. He immediately makes Platinum rank in the Hero Agency, which is reserved for heroes with decades worth of experience like Fighter Stickman and Timmy, and was considered to be one of the smartest heroes period by the latter.
Adam had an hour long fight with Henry Bililly, who can do many of the things Stickman can do.
SMH can fight for the same amount of time while fatally wounded.
But Stickman Hero has plenty of options too. Mainly, his physical edge. With a 1.75x AP edge and a MASSIVE LS edge,
He can double AP, speed, LS, and dura with Flame Body.

Also, if SMH can get up close with his superior speed via Flame Body, he can pull a Ness and yeet Adam into next decade.

He immediately makes Platinum rank in the Hero Agency, which is reserved for heroes with decades worth of experience like Fighter Stickman and Timmy, and was considered to be one of the smartest heroes period by the latter.
Wait I just realized that's literally just Genos.

Sounding like Hero wins here. Better strength and abilities plus comparable skill would let him beat down Pixton.

SMH can fight for the same amount of time while fatally wounded.
I was more so just trying to say that Adam has experience with guys that use fire. In stamina they seem the same

Adam could help counter the AP difference with Damage Reduction, and as for the whole skill part Adam kept up with Liam who is one of the best martial artists in his world and has trained in countless amounts of fighting styles from across the world, managing to figure out what type of fighting style someone has trained in simply by looking at their stance. So in skill I definetly think that they're at least somewhat comparable, though Stickman Hero is probably a better stratigist.

The statistics amp might be crippling for Adam though, as someone with equal skill but far better physicals will be practically impossible for Adam to actually do something against without heavily leaning on that Damage Reduction & Explosion Manipulation

I think that both are pretty equal and have solid win-cons, but Stickman Hero likely just slightly edges out Adam with seemingly equal skill, better physicality, and bypassing the Damage Reduction, though I think it's a lot closer than it was made out to seem

Voting Stickman Hero and that is grace

I was more so just trying to say that Adam has experience with guys that use fire. In stamina they seem the same

Adam could help counter the AP difference with Damage Reduction, and as for the whole skill part Adam kept up with Liam who is one of the best martial artists in his world and has trained in countless amounts of fighting styles from across the world, managing to figure out what type of fighting style someone has trained in simply by looking at their stance. So in skill I definetly think that they're at least somewhat comparable, though Stickman Hero is probably a better stratigist.

The statistics amp might be crippling for Adam though, as someone with equal skill but far better physicals will be practically impossible for Adam to actually do something against without heavily leaning on that Damage Reduction & Explosion Manipulation

I think that both are pretty equal and have solid win-cons, but Stickman Hero likely just slightly edges out Adam with seemingly equal skill, better physicality, and bypassing the Damage Reduction, though I think it's a lot closer than it was made out to seem

Voting Stickman Hero and that is grace
Counted and SMH FRA

This can be added

Back