• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quincy King vs Angelic God (Yhwach vs Sephiroth)

31f7cb593b0012ade80ff39daa7ad826.png
safer_sephiroth_by_nolofnol_defavku-fullview.png

Yhwach (Almighty Awakened):
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7): XXKINGXX69

Yhwach has access to other Shcrifts
Sephiroth has access to Jenova Abilities
Battle takes place in the populated city of Midgar
Speed is Equalized
Both IC
SBA Distance and whatever else necessary
Win by Any means
May the Best Villain that loves trolling around Spiky Blond Haired Protagonists that carry Over-sized Weapons Win

Last edited:
I guess I'll start the flame:

Soul Crush shouldn't be viable Yhwach as Seph has insane Information based Soul Resistance. Apart from enduring numerous Spirit based attacks which can get stronger and stronger through thoughts and emotions; Seph also survived being in the Life stream for an extended period of time and resisted the effects of the Lifestream passively trying to erode and diffuse his soul for God knows how long he was in there.

Yhwach Almighty's powers are busted, but Seph has Acausal 4 so..... not gonna be very good against Sephiroth but Yhwach did say that he could revive himself even if he was killed so thats something

Yhwach does has his absorption but in this Key it's contact based IIRC and Seph has pretty darn good Soul Absorption resistance

Yhwach has a versatility of hax with the Schrifts but Sephiroth can either counter or resist most of them and the same can be said on the other End Yhwach has Low-Godly Regen plus his Schrifts gives him versality to maneuver against Sephiroth's lists of Hax

Let's lets what others can do to breathe life into this Fire

Iirc seph vs aizen ended in A close seph win or incon. Yhwach is cheesier then aizen so this is probably gonna end the same

Sephiroth beats Yhwach's ass several times and realises he can't effectively kill him.
Is sealing viable?

a kind of realty warping that simply lets what one imagines come true. It is referred to as subjective reality and wiki can change reality as it wishes. To give an example, if someone thinks that a chocolate cake is like that, that person will be like that, if he imagines that he is uncut, it will not be cut. in short, a power that makes dreams come true

a kind of realty warping that simply lets what one imagines come true. It is referred to as subjective reality and wiki can change reality as it wishes. To give an example, if someone thinks that a chocolate cake is like that, that person will be like that, if he imagines that he is uncut, it will not be cut. in short, a power that makes dreams come true
Oh
You speak of the V Visionary

Problem is process/effect of Turning someone into a chocolate cake is the transmutation effect of the Visionary. Problem is im not sure that would work against Sephiroth. Not just because Sephiroth resists both Matter Manipulation and Transmutation but because we have never really seen the Visionary done that to opponents superior to the user. But even if that was the case and he could, again Sephiroth resists

But the ability to just think away his damage is a good point though.

Oh
You speak of the V Visionary

Problem is process/effect of Turning someone into a chocolate cake is the transmutation effect of the Visionary. Problem is im not sure that would work against Sephiroth. Not just because Sephiroth resists both Matter Manipulation and Transmutation but because we have never really seen the Visionary done that to opponents superior to the user. But even if that was the case and he could, again Sephiroth resists

But the ability to just think away his damage is a good point though.
What we call hax is irrelevant to AP yhwach 2A We accept that if someone has no ability to resist destiny manipulation, they can apply destiny manipulation. The visionary is not different from this, but basically there was no mention of an AP-based proximity or distance for the ability to work.

What we call hax is irrelevant to AP yhwach 2A
Yhwach 2-A?
We accept that if someone has no ability to resist destiny manipulation, they can apply destiny manipulation.
What is Destiny Manipulation?
The visionary is not different from this, but basically there was no mention of an AP-based proximity or distance for the ability to work.
Well again, Seph resists both transmutation and matter manipulation so thats not gonna work

I didn't say yhwach 2A. actually I meant to say to someone 2A that if that person also has no destiny manipulation resistance, they can do kadee manipulation.

Yhwach 2-A?

What is Destiny Manipulation?

Well again, Seph resists both transmutation and matter manipulation so thats not gonna work
These are not the only things he can do with the visionary. If the yhwach dreams that someone's thoughts have changed, that will come true.

I didn't say yhwach 2A. actually I meant to say to someone 2A that if that person also has no destiny manipulation resistance, they can do kadee manipulation.
OHHH
Yeah I know and that is most certainly true
These are not the only things he can do with the visionary. If the yhwach dreams that someone's thoughts have changed, that will come true.
Alright I dont remember the Visionary doing anything like this.... but even then Seph has severe Mind and Memory Resistance
it is simply the fact that what is imagined is real. Talent is limited by dreams and certain things.
Umm
You do realize that you cant invent new ways the Visionary wasn't displayed by neither Yhwach nor Gremmy for this fight right?

what can yhwach do to mind control
Using schrifts most likely
Particularly the Love or the Zombie

But that aint gonna work against Seph given he has insane mind resistance plus transmutation resistance
Not to mention Seph has several counters to it anyways

Using schrifts most likely
Particularly the Love or the Zombie

But that aint gonna work against Seph given he has insane mind resistance plus transmutation resistance
Not to mention Seph has several counters to it anyways
Then i vote sephrf

Back