• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quincy Ability Addition

I think Frantzy makes sense.

Pretty sure most of the points above are supportive of matter manipulation and probably transmutation as well

Soul Destruction? Probably only applies to hollows and evil spirits, but i am not against this in theory.

Correct, they destroy the souls of Hollows ( Somehow ) so its normal soul destruction. All Quincy will get Soul Destruction and absorption and matter manipulation. Shinigami get resistance to soul destruction and get limited Soul manipulation ( can directly attack the souls of others ) also, shouldn't they get the ability to hit those with spiritual Intangibility?

Ok I'll organize this a bit better.

Quincy get the following: Soul destruction, absorption, matter manipulation and resistance to soul manipulation.

Shinigami: Resistance to Soul destruction, absorption, matter manipulation, soul manipulation ( Can attack the soul directly and send souls to Hell or the Soul Society ), limited Intangibility ( Those who lack spiritual awareness cannot interact, see or touch Shinigami. ) and the ability to attack those with Intangibility ( Can attack other Shinigami. )

Longevity will be added at a later date. I'm extremely tired at the moment so if you want to go ahead and add it to the Quincy feel free to. Just don't add it to the Shinigami pages since that's Frantzy12's assignment.

Just for the sake of clarity can you provide a page/feat for the intangibility please?

Screenshot 20180605-194347 1
Shinigami and Hollows are intangible in the real world. They can only be damaged by those who are Spiritually aware like Chad or if they're in the Soul Society. It's limited Intangibility.

They are not really intangible. This has been discussed and rejected before. The problem is that they have to FOCUS to become intangible and have never showcased it in actual combat.

Chad hit the Hollow called Shrieker with a freaking pole.

Also, I wouldn't recommend using that translation. Viz is known to royally **** up manga translations.

This translation is more accurate:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Bleach_Ch_9_Pag_15.jpg

^ Rukia explicitly says that normal humans can indeed touch Hollows and Shinigami but just can't see or hear them.

Well either they they should at the very least be able to harm those with spiritual Intangibility as seen here.
Bleach-1585785
, normal ghost in Bleach aren't made of Reishi, that only applies to Shinigami and Hollows.

Back