• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quilge Opie vs Naruto Uzumaki

Hollows =\= Quincy. You’re heavily using Associative Fallacies when each race has different capabilities.

Just because Hollows can, doesn’t mean another race can. Shinigami need Special Equipment to remove a soul from a body, for example. This is evidence that you can’t just arbitrarily assert “If one can do it, the other can as well”.

Again, show evidence that Quincy can pull a soul out of a body, or concede the point. I’m not about to argue with you if your stance is, “FeAtS aReN’t NeEdEd”.
Don't put words in my mouth

I never claimed hollows = Quincies.

Quincies absorption of spiritual matter > hollows absorption of spiritual matter.

It's like you are trying to ask Prove how Spiritual energy can harm spiritual energy that's just dumb.

Same energy similar method.

Spiritual Energy > Physical Energy in wiki standards unless you show me Naruto Verse having physical energy > Spiritual energy.

Don't put words in my mouth

I never claimed hollows = Quincies.

Quincies absorption of spiritual matter > hollows absorption of spiritual matter.

It's like you are trying to ask Prove how Spiritual energy can harm spiritual energy that's just dumb.

Same energy similar method.

Spiritual Energy > Physical Energy in wiki standards unless you show me Naruto Verse having physical energy > Spiritual energy.
Nobody is putting words in your mouth, but you can stop trying to characterize my stance as something it’s not. Being able to absorb Reishi from your Surroundings =\= Being able to Remove Souls from Bodies. Those are two separate capabilities under Soul Manipulation here. Hollows don’t Absorb Reishi like Quincy, they directly target Souls within humans. Not Reishi from their surroundings.

Again, you’re heavily using Associative Fallacies and making Arbitrary Assertions. Prove they have the capability to target souls within a Body with Skalevari, or Concede.

Nobody is putting words in your mouth, but you can stop trying to characterize my stance as something it’s not. Being able to absorb Reishi from your Surroundings =\= Being able to Remove Souls from Bodies. Those are two separate capabilities under Soul Manipulation here. Hollows don’t Absorb Reishi like Quincy, they directly target Souls within humans. Not Reishi from their surroundings.

Again, you’re heavily using Associative Fallacies and making Arbitrary Assertions. Prove they have the capability to target souls within a Body with Skalevari, or Concede.
You prove physical energy in Naruto can stop spirit particles Absorption otherwise I will take whatever you are saying some bullshit which we don't treat it here.

Wiki treats Spiritual energy > physical Energy so far. This is my last reply if you keep repeating the same shit.

You prove physical energy in Naruto can stop spirit particles Absorption otherwise I will take whatever you are saying some bullshit which we don't treat it here.

Wiki treats Spiritual energy > physical Energy so far. This is my last reply if you keep repeating the same shit.
The debate isn’t over “Physical Energy”, wtf? Lmao! The debate is over what Capabilities Said Character has. And you are trying to give Skalevari a Capability it doesn’t have have. By Bleach Standards, not Naruto’s.

Naruto has Resistance to Soul Manipulation anyways, so what you’re asking for is irrelevant anyways. Again, this has NOTHING to do with Physical Energy. I have no idea what you’re going on about…. 😕

Naruto has Resistance to Soul Manipulation anyways, so what you’re asking for is irrelevant anyways. Again, this has NOTHING to do with Physical Energy. I have no idea what you’re going on about…. 😕
Mind showing it in his profile?

Naruto has 2 forms of Durability Bypassing here. Does Blut Vene also enhance interior durability for the Organs, or just External Durability? Also, with Speed Equal, Quilge is at a disadvantage with Naruto’s Pre-Cog Sensory abilities. Him tagging Naruto will be harder and I doubt he’ll catch Naruto with his Jail. Iirc, he only caught Ichigo because Ichigo stopped paying attention to him. Ontop of that, he can be surrounded by 1000 equally strong Naruto. Targeting the real Naruto with Jail would be nigh-impossible in this regard (Needle in a Haystack).
Blut Vene (rather Blut itself) enhances the entire body.

He has multiple Quincy spells like Zankt Swinger that can disintegrate anything within it, just like what Royd Lloyd did. And Qualkreis for Crowd Control

The clones share an even amount of chakra, not Nardo IIRC
Naruto splits his chakra equally among the clones and himself. This is basic kage bunshin. If it wasn't equal, sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan users will have no problem identifying the real one

Reactions: TFO
Back