• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quilge Opie vs Naruto Uzumaki

Pretty sure Quilge can just passively absorb Nardo, or just use Blut Vene to reinforce his defenses and get stronger via Blut Arterie to go for the kill.

disintegrating-aughhh.gif

With Speed Equalized, doesn’t Naruto just pack him out and end this via Durability Neg FRS or Frog Slaps?

Quilge will use Rasontengai if he’s badly hurt.
Energy Equalization is under SBA, right? 🤔 If so, what happens if Naruto absorbs all Reishi (Nature Energy Equivalent I assume) that is available from The Planet their battlefield. Is Rasontengai still applicable?

Energy Equalization is under SBA, right? 🤔 If so, what happens if Naruto absorbs all Reishi (Nature Energy Equivalent I assume) that is available from The Planet their battlefield. Is Rasontengai still applicable?
Naruto has no equivalent. Reishi is the particles that composes spiritual things, not some natural energy.

Naruto gets negged by sklaverei.

Rasontengai is just a resistance to paralysis btw.

Naruto has no equivalent. Reishi is the particles that composes spiritual things, not some natural energy.

Naruto gets negged by sklaverei.
Reishi is literally described the same as Nature Energy. Other things being “composed” of Reishi is irrelevant when they are described as the same.

And Naruto ignores Sklaverei. Show it affecting Kishi in Bleach, then we can debate it.

Reishi is literally described the same as Nature Energy. Other things being “composed” of Reishi is irrelevant when they are described as the same.

And Naruto ignores Sklaverei. Show it affecting Kishi in Bleach, then we can debate it.
This is horribly in accurate. U need to read Bleach. How exactly are particles supposed to be similar to Naruto energy?

Eh. U can make a case for equalizing reishi, but I won't 🗿.
That’s fine. So it doesn’t actually address the Durability Negging abilities Naruto has in the scenario I presented?
It would allow him to fight through any wound the ramen shrunken gives is the point.

Naruto just has no way of fully taking down Quilge. Since he has Blut Vene which makes him equal to Naruto Baryon Mode (Large Planet level) in terms of AP and Durability. Naruto's Life Manipulation only works on Chakra, no other power system or generalized energy. Even IF it did, it would barely matter as Sternritters are able to live for At Least a thousand years, Evident by Jugram. And Quilge can use Ranso Tengai if Naruto can somehow go past his Blut Vene.

Oh and lets not forget about Quilge's Jail, where Naruto can do basically nothing about. He doesn't have Teleportation or Space Manipulation, and he doesn't scale higher...

This is horribly in accurate. U need to read Bleach. How exactly are particles supposed to be similar to Naruto energy?

Eh. U can make a case for equalizing reishi, but I won't 🗿.

It would allow him to fight through any wound the ramen shrunken gives is the point.
Iirc, Reishi was described as an energy existing in Nature where Quincies could draw upon it from plants, water, air, etc to form and enhance their abilities. If I misremembered that being stated to be the case, let me know. And yes, I know they are spirit particles.

Naruto just has no way of fully taking down Quilge. Since he has Blut Vene which makes him equal to Naruto Baryon Mode (Large Planet level) in terms of AP and Durability. Naruto's Life Manipulation only works on Chakra, no other power system or generalized energy. Even IF it did, it would barely matter as Sternritters are able to live for At Least a thousand years, Evident by Jugram. And Quilge can use Ranso Tengai if Naruto can somehow go past his Blut Vene.

Oh and lets not forget about Quilge's Jail, where Naruto can do basically nothing about. He doesn't have Teleportation or Space Manipulation, and he doesn't scale higher...
Naruto has 2 forms of Durability Bypassing here. Does Blut Vene also enhance interior durability for the Organs, or just External Durability? Also, with Speed Equal, Quilge is at a disadvantage with Naruto’s Pre-Cog Sensory abilities. Him tagging Naruto will be harder and I doubt he’ll catch Naruto with his Jail. Iirc, he only caught Ichigo because Ichigo stopped paying attention to him. Ontop of that, he can be surrounded by 1000 equally strong Naruto. Targeting the real Naruto with Jail would be nigh-impossible in this regard (Needle in a Haystack).

Iirc, Reishi was described as an energy existing in Nature where Quincies could draw upon it from plants, water, air, etc to form and enhance their abilities. If I misremembered that being stated to be the case, let me know. And yes, I know they are spirit particles.

Reishi is spiritual matter and Kishi is physical matter. It's not energy at all, what you're probably thinking of is Reiryoku (Spiritual Energy).

Naruto is around 80 Zettatons and Quilge is 1 Yottaton going by their respective verse pages, a 12x difference...Naruto is getting one shot.
With Naruto’s Pre-Cog Sensory abilities, does Quilge even Tag Naruto?

And I’m sure if Nardo makes clones, Quilge can sense which one is real since the clones have a lesser amount of chakra than the OG Nardo.

Quilge was even Absorbing Orihime skin isn't he ? I think it doesn't matter what Naruto is made up. He is still human and has a soul
Orihime's skin was made of Reishi because she was in Hueco Mundo, everything in both Soul Society and Hueco Mundo is.

Sklaverei wouldn't work on Naruto unless we used some ridiculous unfair verse equalization.

Orihime's skin was made of Reishi because she was in Hueco Mundo, everything in both Soul Society and Hueco Mundo is.

Sklaverei wouldn't work on Naruto unless we used some ridiculous unfair verse equalization.
Why can't Quilge just absorb Naruto soul then ? For a fact currently Naruto lost his soul manipulation Resistance in his profile.

Because Naruto's soul isn't made of Reishi, Sklaverei is specifically the absorption of Reishi.
Reishi is spiritual matter ?
What's Differentiates Naruto souls from Bleach souls?

I mean SBA we take similiar energy Equalized. Unless we are going to take on JJK or Tensura characters whose souls are made up of information type 2 which is different kind here I don't see any difference between Bleach souls and Naruto souls.

Reishi is spiritual matter ?
What's Differentiates Naruto souls from Bleach souls?

I mean SBA we take similiar energy Equalized. Unless we are going to take on JJK or Tensura characters whose souls are made up of information type 2 which is different kind here I don't see any difference between Bleach souls and Naruto souls.
The only way verse equalization could be argued in this case is if souls in Naruto were accepted to be made purely out of chakra, but I don't think that's accepted currently at all.

The only way verse equalization could be argued in this case is if souls in Naruto were accepted to be made purely out of chakra, but I don't think that's accepted currently at all.
Yeah I don't remember Naruto souls are purely made up of chakra they also uses spiritual matter statement if i am remembering correctly.

And I’m sure if Nardo makes clones, Quilge can sense which one is real since the clones have a lesser amount of chakra than the OG Nardo.
Naruto splits his chakra evenly when using clones and has fooled abilities that do what you say Quilge would do. So no, that’s not happening.

It doesn't need to*. It's directly absorbs the spirit particles.
And again, it has not shown to absorb Reishi through a Body, the Container, etc.

Saying it doesn’t need to, is baseless and arbitrary. Absorbing Souks through a body is not a capability it has shown.

And again, it has not shown to absorb Reishi through a Body, the Container, etc.

Saying it doesn’t need to, is baseless and arbitrary. Absorbing Souks through a body is not a capability it has shown.
Why would it? Souls are abstract. Bleach hollows are shown to absorb Souls from physical body this exceeds even that method. You don't need feats if this method Absorption is better than other ones. Also why wouldn't it just physical body and directly affect Soul?

Why would it? Souls are abstract. Bleach hollows are shown to absorb Souls from physical body this exceeds even that method. You don't need feats if this method Absorption is better than other ones. Also why wouldn't it just physical body and directly affect Soul?
Hollows =\= Quincy. You’re heavily using Associative Fallacies when each race has different capabilities.

Just because Hollows can, doesn’t mean another race can. Shinigami need Special Equipment to remove a soul from a body, for example. This is evidence that you can’t just arbitrarily assert “If one can do it, the other can as well”.

Again, show evidence that Quincy can pull a soul out of a body, or concede the point. I’m not about to argue with you if your stance is, “FeAtS aReN’t NeEdEd”.

Back