• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Quicksilver entered the room, the screen of the computer that was open was moving as it was closing. Computer monitors create images using light waves created by moving electrons inside them. These light waves are like electromagnetic waves moving through any medium, and they move in an empty vacuum. The propagation speed of electromagnetic waves is equal to the speed of light and is approximately 299,792,458 meters. Therefore, the color coming from the computer monitor moves to the pixels at the speed of light, which makes quicksilver ftl speed since it moves faster than the speed of light.

Kind of a weird and shaky justification since the computer screen still shut down in just a few frames relative to Quicksilver entering the room, but I'll wait for more input. Neutral for now

Kind of a weird and shaky justification since the computer screen still shut down in just a few frames relative to Quicksilver entering the room, but I'll wait for more input. Neutral for now
Even though quicksilver was in motion and had traveled a certain distance, the computer screen was still not completely closed.

Don’t make tags that use the name of users on this site. That’s not how we tag mods or other users to threads

Anyways, the validity of this feat might be best determined by a calc
Don’t make tags that use the name of users on this site. That’s not how we tag mods or other users to threads

Anyways, the validity of this feat might be best determined by a calc member

Anyways, the validity of this feat might be best determined by a calc member
Sorry, I'm new so I didn't know how to tag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back