• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 3; Match 2: Wolverine (X-Men Series Film) vs Slyfox

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 3; Match 2: Wolverine (X-Men Series Film) vs Slyfox
🇨🇭
in Geneva of course 🇨🇭

1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
0.1286620377746176 Tons of TNT0
Slyfox (The Godsfall Chronicles)0.006 Tons of TNT (Higher with Equipment)0:
Inconclusive0

So Logan has regeneration, a large physical AP gap, and over 150 years of fighting in major wars (American Civil War, WW1 and 2, Korean War[?], and Vietnam).... but Sly has 8-C bullets

Can't he just keep dodging and just shoot Wolverine until he eventually dies? Wolverine is CQC type of fighter right?

I have a hard time seeing Wolverine being able to fight someone with Analytical prediction though he does only need to 1 shot

but Sly has 8-C bullets
Shouldn't that be on his profile? It doesn't say nothing about 8-C bullets
I do remember Logan incapacitated with amnesia in Origins, but I don't remember how.
That was because he was shot two times in the brain with Adamantium bullets, he was only knocked out for a few moments and he regenerated although it caused him amnesia
He was beaten or almost by arrows right?
He endured tons of arrows, and was only knocked out because some were poisoned

Shouldn't that be on his profile? It doesn't say nothing about 8-C bullets
Idk, that's what Riki said when arguing for Sly in "Grave VS Sly" (round 1 match), so ehhhh
That was because he was shot two times in the brain with Adamantium bullets, he was only knocked out for a few moments and he regenerated although it caused him amnesia
Ah, yeah, it's been a while since I've seen Origins. It was.... alright but they butchered Slade. Though, can high enough AP break adamantium in the Fox movies?

sure though bullets > arrows
Wolverine has showed multiple times to be able to endure several bullets like nothing, even when he didn't have his Adamantium skeleton or his regenerative factor and even when he was old and severely weakened by the Adamantium poisoning him
Slyfox is stated to harm people who can break buildings
idk ask someone who knows about this
Idk, that's what Riki said when arguing for Sly in "Grave VS Sly" (round 1 match), so ehhhh
I mean, his profile doesn't say anything about him being 8-C with bullets, and even if he was, shouldn't he be disqualified since the tournament is just 9-A?
Though, can high enough AP break adamantium in the Fox movies?
In the movies it has only been shown that Adamantium can only be damaged by heated Adamantium, and it possesses the tightest molecular bond of any conceivable substance

Wolverine has showed multiple times to be able to endure several bullets like nothing, even when he didn't have his Adamantium skeleton or his regenerative factor and even when he was old and severely weakened by the Adamantium poisoning him

I mean, his profile doesn't say anything about him being 8-C with bullets, and even if he was, shouldn't he be disqualified since the tournament is just 9-A?
He's very weak physically or something, Yada yada
In the movies it has only been shown that Adamantium can only be damaged by heated Adamantium, and it possesses the tightest molecular bond of any conceivable substance

Still, I don't think it's allowed to use things that aren't in the profiles and especially something like AP, which doesn't say anything about his bullets being 8-C or being able to harm people who can break buildings
Don't you just loooove it when people bring in characters without explaining what they can do fully, before they go "oh yeah they can do this which assblasts the enemy"
(Sorry if this sounds rude and directed at anybody in particular)

Don't you just loooove it when people bring in characters without explaining what they can do fully, before they go "oh yeah they can do this which assblasts the enemy"
(Sorry if this sounds rude and directed at anybody in particular)
😔

Anyways, can't really comment right now, since I have uni and will be back in like, 8-9 hours. But basically the bullets in verse are capable of damaging dudes who could destroy 2 buildings, one of steel, and the other of stone.

Hell, the character above was damaged by Cloudhawk, and Cloudhawk was still not at Slyfox's level.

Also, not sure why he would be disqualified? It's not like a single attack from him anywhere will kill you, it's just the bullets can pierce and kill tier 8 dudes. His Ap is very weak, and if wolverine is skilled, he will just stream roll Slyfox.

Also Slyfox still lost against Grave if u wanna argue bullets damaging tier 8 is unfair lmao.

But basically the bullets in verse are capable of damaging dudes who could destroy 2 buildings, one of steel, and the other of stone.
Well, Adamantium, in addition to what I already commented before, is stated to be supposedly indestructible and far stronger than steel, ignore the Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction that was unfortunately rejected
and if wolverine is skilled
Wolverine has fought in the Civil War, WW1, WW2 and Vietnam. He has also fought against mercenaries, Yakuza, ninjas, a samurai, mutants with different powers, his brother Sabretooth who has the same experience than him, etc.

Well, Adamantium, in addition to what I already commented before, is stated to be supposedly indestructible and far stronger than steel, ignore the Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction that was unfortunately rejected
Thats- not really the point? The bullets damage dudes who are comfortably into tier 8 and can do damage, even possibly one shot with a heads hit.
Wolverine has fought in the Civil War, WW1, WW2 and Vietnam. He has also fought against mercenaries, Yakuza, ninjas, a samurai, mutants with different powers, his brother Sabretooth who has the same experience than him, etc.
Experience is cool and all, but can I like, see feats?

Slyfox already has 2 layers of analytical prediction, and people who peak at like 40 km/h can dodge bullets by predicting or hearing the sound. Hell, some of the strong ones could dodge mini guns.

And before you say that it's combat speed or reaction speed, no. A dude who stopped a bullet with his hand was considered the literal king of the wasteland where Slyfox is living it, and people pretty much gave up fighting against him stating that he can stop bullets with his bare hands via speed. And there are countless statements where they couldn't dodge bullets.

Also, for experience, you can bet that pretty much everyone in the verse has been fighting for their life, all of their life against mutant beasts, many of whom have keen senses of danger, others could easily one shot them, etc... Literally everyone, even the kids fight.

People are fine with Soul manip danmaku and deconstruction with Din Djarin so I don't really see the point since Slyfox get's oneshot by basically half of the people here

Thats- not really the point? The bullets damage dudes who are comfortably into tier 8 and can do damage, even possibly one shot with a heads hit.
Then why isn't any of that on his profile? I don't see anything that says he's 8-C with bullets or that it can damage 8-C characters, well anyway at the end of the day it's piercing damage from which Wolverine can perfectly regenerate
Experience is cool and all, but can I like, see feats?
Wolverine fighting in wars, fought Mystique (who can do things like this), defeated Lady Deathstrike who also had Adamantium and regeneration like him and also his brother who has the same experience than him, easily killed some Yakuza when he didn't have his regenerative factor and was wounded, defeated ninjas, a samurai who had already defeated a ninja, two guards with a frying pan, and some mutants with powers
Slyfox already has 2 layers of analytical prediction, and people who peak at like 40 km/h can dodge bullets by predicting or hearing the sound. Hell, some of the strong ones could dodge mini guns.

And before you say that it's combat speed or reaction speed, no. A dude who stopped a bullet with his hand was considered the literal king of the wasteland where Slyfox is living it, and people pretty much gave up fighting against him stating that he can stop bullets with his bare hands via speed. And there are countless statements where they couldn't dodge bullets.
I mean, that's cool but most of it isn't pointless since speed is equalized? And also Wolverine has dodged gunfire and missiles and is comparable to Deadpool who did this

Then why isn't any of that on his profile? I don't see anything that says he's 8-C with bullets or that it can damage 8-C characters, well anyway at the end of the day it's piercing damage from which Wolverine can perfectly regenerate

Wolverine fighting in wars, fought Mystique (who can do things like this), defeated Lady Deathstrike who also had Adamantium and regeneration like him and also his brother who has the same experience than him, easily killed some Yakuza when he didn't have his regenerative factor and was wounded, defeated ninjas, a samurai who had already defeated a ninja, two guards with a frying pan, and some mutants with powers

I mean, that's cool but most of it isn't pointless since speed is equalized? And also Wolverine has dodged gunfire and missiles and is comparable to Deadpool who did this
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THATS SLADE, NO, HELL NO

Didn't exactly think that I could even mention it since it's a verse-wide thing. Though I admit I could've probably gave a note somewhere. Though if you want, I can just give you the feat.

Also, would Wolv regenerate multiple headshots or heartshots?
I don't think those can even compare to Slyfox? The only notable part is, honestly, the mutant and war part. Lady Deathstrike feat isn't that impressive due to, well, Wolv got hit a **** ton of times, and he only won due to apparently using that whole goo stuff. The Yakuza is laughable when you realize that Slyfox has fought against a dude who can predict where bullets will be, and can slice them mid-air while only being peak human in speed. Defeating Ninjas and Samurai aren't impressive when they don't even have any note-worthy feats?

Like, compared to Slyfox, whose opponents could easily one shot him with a bullet, or are much faster and stronger that a single hit from them could kill him, they aren't that noteworthy. Slyfox managed to predict a dude much faster and stronger than him, and Slyfox calculated all of the variables mid-fight and would've killed the dude had it not been for the dude holding back and suddenly power up.

Is there anyone in Wolv's verse that are comparable to Slyfox's marksmanship? This is the same dude that hit bull’s-eyes from a hundred meters away without even aiming[1] as well as capable of shooting and destroying Mad Dog's machetes dozens of meters away without even looking.[2] It was also stated that he is capable of instantly locking onto and shoot even a falcon flying at top speed, and was able to shoot a sparrow from thirty meters away as easily as shooting an elephant.

Is there anyone like that in the verse?
...No? I don't think you understood me properly, I'm saying that the dudes in the verse are Peak-Superhuman in speed, and are capable of predicting bullets and shiz and dodge, you know, bullets much faster than them?

Additionally, while this is not exactly that impressive, but a dude Slyfox is a bit comparable to can see every grain of sand and soil that was thrown against him, and could predict where each of them will fall and their trajectory. This dude means he can see hundreds if not thousands of moves in terms analytical prediction.

To be honest, If Wolv can't survive multiple headshots that will mush his brain, I'm pretty confident that Slyfox can just kill him from the 70 meters away easily, especially since I don't think Wolv has his guns here, so he'll be at a range disadvantage.

Didn't exactly think that I could even mention it since it's a verse-wide thing. Though I admit I could've probably gave a note somewhere. Though if you want, I can just give you the feat.

Also, would Wolv regenerate multiple headshots or heartshots?
If it can't penatrate his adamantium skull, probably

Why wouldn't it, though? If it can penetrate dudes with tier 8 durability, It should easily penetrate this, too.

I mean, you should make a thread to upgrade his weaponry to 8-C based on that
Also, would Wolv regenerate multiple headshots
Yes, he regenerated from Adamantium bullets and can also regenerate his mind and brain from being rip apart countless times
or heartshots?
Yes, check this comment. He even underwent heart surgery himself when his regeneration was nullified

Yeah at that point idk what can Slyfox do. He might be more skilled, but idk if he can nullify the regen. Though, you can make an argument he can rip apart his arms or smth, i guess.

Yeah at that point idk what can Slyfox do. He might be more skilled, but idk if he can nullify the regen. Though, you can make an argument he can rip apart his arms or smth, i guess.
I mean with a huge AP gap
Slyfox won't be able to really do anything physcially

Back