• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick (Or not) Mechi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, you could clearly see that Mechikabura physically connect with the black hole, it is in his image, the big hole in the middle of his chest
My biggest issue is that with Dragon Ball absorptions there's also a change in design that leads to what was absorbed (see Buu's forms), but it doesen't mean it literally becomes the Black Hole, just had its absorption properties. For example Buu didn't become physically Gohan or Piccolo.

My biggest issue is that with Dragon Ball absorptions there's also a change in design that leads to what was absorbed (see Buu's forms), but it doesen't mean it literally becomes the Black Hole, just had its absorption properties. For example Buu didn't become physically Gohan or Piccolo.
He doesn't need to totally become the black hole, a large part of his physical body which is in the middle of his chest physically connect with the black hole is enough. Or if we goes with your logic, some character will lost their HDE rating tbh

He doesn't need to totally become the black hole, a large part of his physical body which is in the middle of his chest physically connect with the black hole is enough.
Physical connection can easily be using you own body to make some BFR stuff like Kirby who has a whole dimension inside its own body which basically works like Mechi's.
Or if we goes with your logic, some character will lost their HDE rating tbh
Like which ones? Pretty sure they had more context than Mechi to get that through tho.

Physical connection can easily be using you own body to make some BFR stuff like Kirby who has a whole dimension inside its own body which basically works like Mechi's.
You clearly misunderstanding the whole premise of physically connect to a higher dimensional structure, anyway pretty busy and close to sleep so i will return way later

You clearly misunderstanding the whole premise of physically connect to a higher dimensional structure
I didn't, but the assumption is that in order to be physically connected to a 4-D stuff you need to be 4-D yourself. Like I said, a portal to another timeline is connected to a 4-D structure as it connects two 4-D structured toghether. Plus nothing debunks his body having become a portal to the dimension/black hole which he compressed inside his own body. Is literally just a Kirby situation.

I agree with Pocket Reality Manipulation Removal but I'm neutral regarding the Higher-Dimentional Existence, I'll wait and see what others think.

Last edited:
I hold the same views as LordGriffin, Higher-Dimensional Existence should be exclusively handled by the actual experts of the verse.

For starters I've gained permission from @SSJRyu1 to show his support for this CRT from our PM's, in the case anyone was doubting what I said before.

A black hole does not qualify for a pocket dimension. A black hole is just as it's name implies it to be, it's a black hole. Mechikabura absorbing a black hole into his body doesn't change this at all and going by our page for Pocket Reality Manipulation, it's explicitly layed out that this power revolves around manipulating and creating pocket realities. A black hole is not a pocket reality. Absorbing/Creating a black hole does not qualify for Pocket Reality Manipulation at all. (Also not sure if Sera's a reliable source anymore considering the stuff she pulled)

Buu's absorbtion =/= Mechikabura's absorbtion. Gaining a new piece of clothing is not even remotely comparable to gaining a new part/extention to your very physical being. While it's true that Buu gained some attributes over absorbing the Z-fighters , that doesn't make it the same as Mechikabura absorbing the black hole as there are clear differences.

Also I'd rather not bring up other verses here since in most cases there is completely different context surrounding them. Kirby has his own feats, statements and physiology and they should just stay as such.

Also the notion that Mechikabura has some "portal" to the black hole sounds extremely weird. The black swirly thing on Mechikabura's chest is very clearly meant to represent the black hole that he just absorbed (You can literally see him placing the black hole on top of his chest, instantly transforming after that). It became a part of his body and we can see it on his chest after Demigra pulls the Time Patrol out from Mechikabura's black hole. Simple as that. The black hole being in his chest debunks the notion that he just "compressed it" inside his body as it's very evidently depicted as a literal part/extension of his physical body

Edit: I'll wait to see what Ultima says

Last edited:
Wait i change my mind, disagree with the removal of Pocket Reality Manipulation cause the reason for it is not the black hole but for some reason the justification for it for some reason use the black hole as the reason
I still agree with HDE though

A black hole does not qualify for a pocket dimension. A black hole is just as it's name implies it to be, it's a black hole. Mechikabura absorbing a black hole into his body doesn't change this at all and going by our page for Pocket Reality Manipulation, it's explicitly layed out that this power revolves around manipulating and creating pocket realities. A black hole is not a pocket reality. Absorbing/Creating a black hole does not qualify for Pocket Reality Manipulation at all. (Also not sure if Sera's a reliable source anymore considering the stuff she pulled)
Someone's behavior has literally no relationship with the validity of arguments in debates for one. However, already the fact that the Black Hole acts like a 2-A sized space which can contail all the multiverse is Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Buu's absorbtion =/= Mechikabura's absorbtion. Gaining a new piece of clothing is not even remotely comparable to gaining a new part/extention to your very physical being. While it's true that Buu gained some attributes over absorbing the Z-fighters , that doesn't make it the same as Mechikabura absorbing the black hole as there are clear differences.
Burden of proof is you having in-verse statements for this, as that's really a weird reach.

Also the notion that Mechikabura has some "portal" to the black hole sounds extremely weird. The black swirly thing on Mechikabura's chest is very clearly meant to represent the black hole that he just absorbed (You can literally see him placing the black hole on top of his chest, instantly transforming after that). It became a part of his body and we can see it on his chest after Demigra pulls the Time Patrol out from Mechikabura's black hole. Simple as that. The black hole being in his chest debunks the notion that he just "compressed it" inside his body as it's very evidently depicted as a literal part/extension of his physical body
I definitely see a crack, but given that the Black Hole is already a whole space time wouldn't it still make a portal tho? Given that once you enter in it you're inside Mechi's body.

Someone's behavior has literally no relationship with the validity of arguments in debates for one. However, already the fact that the Black Hole acts like a 2-A sized space which can contail all the multiverse is Pocket Reality Manipulation.
Fair enough on the Sera point, although I still have to disagree with the Pocket Dimension argument. I don't see how the black hole being a 2-A sized space-time makes it a pocket dimension. Sure it's a black hole of a higher dimension but I don't see how that would make it an actual pocket dimension
Burden of proof is you having in-verse statements for this, as that's really a weird reach.
I mean we have statements of Mechikabura referring to the black hole on his chest as his own body and visual proof that supports this notion
I definitely see a crack, but given that the Black Hole is already a whole space time wouldn't it still make a portal tho? Given that once you enter in it you're inside Mechi's body.
I don't really see how it would make a portal tbh. If you go through the "entrance" of a black hole you would logically end up inside it. Since the black hole is a part/extension of Mechi's physical body, it's only logical that everything would end up inside his own body. Think of him as a walking-talking vore loving black hole

I don't really see how it would make a portal tbh. If you go through the "entrance" of a black hole you would logically end up inside it. Since the black hole is a part/extension of Mechi's physical body, it's only logical that everything would end up inside his own body. Think of him as a walking-talking vore loving black hole
Fine, I concede on that.

Isn't a pocket reality supposed to be a spacetime continuum of considerably less than universal size?

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

I would greatly appreciate more staff input here...

Wait, didn't StrymULTRA said and provide scans about Mechikabura's black hola being a pocket dimension? why he agrees with HDE now?

Wait, didn't StrymULTRA said and provide scans about Mechikabura's black hola being a pocket dimension? why he agrees with HDE now?
2-A in size is always 4D wtf.

Point was just that him just having a 2-A structure inside him =/= being 4D, but thing was that the Black Hole became physically part of him.

2-A in size is always 4D wtf.

Point was just that him just having a 2-A structure inside him =/= being 4D, but thing was that the Black Hole became physically part of him.
Hmm, I wander if having a 4-D ability that he doesn't resist, would be able to affect him, no?

I mean, someone Who has some kind of 4-D 2-A Hax that Mechi doesn't have resistance against, It should work, no?
If the rules didn't change, anyone who doesn't have 2-A ranged hax won't be able to affect a 2-A HDE being.

So like, 2-B ranged hax won't work, 2-C ranged hax won't work etc...

Hax with 2-A range will work just fine, as long as he doesn't resist it.

I hope I got it right

If the rules didn't change, anyone who doesn't have 2-A ranged hax won't be able to affect a 2-A HDE being.

So like, 2-B ranged hax won't work, 2-C ranged hax won't work etc...

Hax with 2-A range will work just fine, as long as he doesn't resist it.

I hope I got it right
It is a really weird situation honestly, but I don't think this is right. Mechikabura as even said from OP doesn't change in size, the black hole just compresses the timelines inside it, reducing their size, and we don't make irl Black Holes becoming bigger as long as they absorb stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back