• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro, you and Gianny were revising Genshin over the past months and y'all put goddamn game mechanic elements onto the pages. An evident invalid issue misconception that shouldn't be considered and can easily be avoided just became official information, so judging by the information y'all guys chose to put into the articles, this revision is most likely inevitably going to pass. I have no choice but to agree with this CRT because game mechanics information have been implemented on Genshin's profile pages.
Okay so why does shogun which exist from 2021 have final calamity that can get countered by beating some shitty flower in game?
Actually almost every single ability we have listed in character profiles is used here, should we just straight up remove all of them or no?
How we deal against something in game doesnt make it non existent in lore otherwise shogun wouldnt have like 50% of abilities since those are shown in her boss fight lol, and same should work here
Now i wont try to argue in favour of blackhle since i already agreed to remove it and we got whole admin vote here

Okay so why does shogun which exist from 2021 have final calamity that can get countered by beating some shitty flower in game?
Actually almost every single ability we have listed in character profiles is used here, should we just straight up remove all of them or no?
How we deal against something in game doesnt make it non existent in lore otherwise shogun wouldnt have like 50% of abilities since those are shown in her boss fight lol, and same should work here
Now i wont try to argue in favour of blackhle since i already agreed to remove it and we got whole admin vote here
Just make a CRT that makes game mechanic in genshin as canon I guess, idk

32babaa48be52e596250859e4cee4431.jpg
778577f94a72b93d7c2951643347e57a.jpg

Feel like we should distinguish game mechanics, from the actual thing, just because during gameplay it isn realistic in terms of interaction it doesn’t dismiss its lore.
Those descriptions further destroy the idea that these things are supposed to be real black holes, rather than help cement it.

These things can be "obtained" via physical contact, as written in the description. They even add in a detail that says it's heavier than its size would entail. Meaning, while it is heavy, it can still be picked up. Just not as easily as its size would tell. The second one even has it being tangled in your sword. It's clear that they're not supposed to be "real" cosmic blackholes. They're probably magical in nature. Most of those text are blatant flowery language.

Back