• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick (Or not) Mechi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

@Ultima_Reality

Would you be willing to help us evaluate whether or not this qualifies for higher-dimensional existence please?

To briefly summarize this thread - Mechikabura absorbed and physically merged with a 4-D black hole which is a space-time capable of containing the entire multiverse inside it. It became an actual part/extension of his physical being.

It seems to make sense to me, but other characters still attacked him in a regular 3-D manner, so it is not entirely certain.

It seems to make sense to me, but other characters still attacked him in a regular 3-D manner, so it is not entirely certain.
They couldn't, they needed a specific anti demon weapon which needed to be amped (and these characters that couldn't hurt him all throw around 4-D levels of power for breakfast)

Their attacks were 2-A level in power, force and range, quite abit above 3-D yet it didn't manage to do anything to him at all

Admitedly forgot about this thread for quite a while. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused.

Anyway: From the evidence presented, saying that Mechikabura swallowed timelines into his body is obviously fine, especially since they are referred to as a part of his "power" and whatnot, though one issue in particular is whether or not to interpret all of that as just being some "pocket" (Using the term very, very loosely here, mind you) dimension that his physical body leads to, instead of containing it outright, which does seem to be the case, given that he still seems to be the same size as the other characters even after this transformation.

So, the dimension itself would be a higher-dimensional space, yeah, but whether or not Mechikabura's physiology would share that nature is a different matter.

i dont see why size matters when characters who consume timelines in other verses are just the size of buildings, mechi probably just compressed them or sum

Admitedly forgot about this thread for quite a while. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused.

Anyway: From the evidence presented, saying that Mechikabura swallowed timelines into his body is obviously fine, especially since they are referred to as a part of his "power" and whatnot, though one issue in particular is whether or not to interpret all of that as just being some "pocket" (Using the term very, very loosely here, mind you) dimension that his physical body leads to, instead of containing it outright, which does seem to be the case, given that he still seems to be the same size as the other characters even after this transformation.

So, the dimension itself would be a higher-dimensional space, yeah, but whether or not Mechikabura's physiology would share that nature is a different matter.
To be honest, when absorbed inside his chest, he literally 2-A size inside. And Mechi perfectly fine to look as normal outside, there are many example of character on higher plane of existence see lower plane as something loom normal/mundane, like Fu case with Universe tree, a new 4d universal space-time to him is just a tree fruit, while inside it is universal in size. I don't see how he need to increase in size to qualify here, also when he did change his appearance when turning into Time Power Unleashee state

No problem man.

Actually although the time absorbtion feat is arguable, it's actually the black hole feat which should qualify for HDE. The black hole which Mechikabura absorbed and physically merged with was shown and stated to be a space-time capable of containing all of time inside it. The "pocket dimension" or "dimension" which you mentioned is actually this very same black hole as it's now become a part of Mechikabura's body (You can see the black hole on Mechikabura's chest and everything he absorbed inside this black hole, ended up inside his own body, proving that it's a physical part/extension of his body). As for his size, although he seems to be normal sized still, from the inside he is technically infinite in size as not only does his body contain infinite timelines inside it now after merging with this black hole but also, not even beings who have casual 2-A range and who can even go outside the multiverse, could escape from Mechikabura's black hole/body

Just to quickly clarify since Mechikabura doesn't dump his timelines into some "dimension" inside his own body - instead he consumed them inside his 4-D black hole which is a physical part/extension of his body

Last edited:
They couldn't, they needed a specific anti demon weapon which needed to be amped (and these characters that couldn't hurt him all throw around 4-D levels of power for breakfast)
They were perfectly capable of hurting him, Trunks sliced right through his chest - they just couldn't keep him down without the Keysword because of the regen.

Thank you for helping out, Ultima and Dominodalek.

a question that passes its size would be something like arceus that due to its large size cannot be affected how does mechikabura work when someone is absorbed

It should be because even if it does not have a mechikabura, it does not have a size 2A, its body or interior if it has the large size on a scale 2A only inside its body

that's what I was trying to say basically what happens with most 2A are not affected by their large size only that mechikabura works within itself when someone absorbed

Bump

It seems that the removal of Pocket Reality Manipulation is practically accepted while HDE is mostly accepted (I think) although there's still some discussion about it.

Yes, it seems like Ultima is uncertain about HDE. Maybe we can use a "Possibly Higher-Dimensional Existence" compromise, in lack of better options?

"Possibly Higher-Dimensional Existence" (Absorbed and merged with a fourth-dimensional black hole which is a space-time capable of containing the entire multiverse inside it)

Would this explanation suffice or does it need fixing?

I don't really quite understand
If he created [I really don't know if he created the black hole] a 4D black hole, and it became a physical part of his body, absorbed infinite numbers of timelines that have 12 space times and store them inside of his body. They are a physical aspect of his body then why likely?
We see him merge with a 4D structer, it became physically part of him, on top of absorbing timelines that contain 12/18 4D structures. It's clearly higher dimensional existence and manipulation imo.

I don't really quite understand
If he created [I really don't know if he created the black hole] a 4D black hole, and it became a physical part of his body, absorbed infinite numbers of timelines that have 12 space times and store them inside of his body. They are a physical aspect of his body then why likely?
We see him merge with a 4D structer, it became physically part of him, on top of absorbing timelines that contain 12/18 4D structures. It's clearly higher dimensional existence and manipulation imo.
Although personally I do agree with outright HDE (obviously lol), I can accept the compromise for now. We can always make another thread in the future (very likely), but for now I think this is the best option

Although personally I do agree with outright HDE (obviously lol), I can accept the compromise for now. We can always make another thread in the future (very likely), but for now I think this is the best option
I am deeply sorry but no, "compromising " is just another word of "I don't want it, but the evidence is too strong so I'll just give it this rating even if it deserves that rating"
There isn't a proper debunking argument, there isn't a proper plot hole or anti feat.
Even if we want to say "we are unsure about Bieng 2-A blah blah" he physical merged with a 4D structured, it become physically part of his body, it even slightly changed him and gave him new ability

"Possibly Higher-Dimensional Existence" (Absorbed and merged with a fourth-dimensional black hole which is a space-time capable of containing the entire multiverse inside it)

Would this explanation suffice or does it need fixing?
It seems fine to me

Orange:

We do not have enough staff agreement to add the ability without a "possibly". Sorry.

Is there anything left to do here?
Well, there was discussion about Demigra and the Keysword gaining HD Manipulation as they could notably affect Mechikabura and his black hole with their hax (Although Demigra should also logically gain Immeasurable lifting strength with this same Light Chain hax but not sure if that should be discussed here)

Well, there was discussion about Demigra and the Keysword gaining HD Manipulation as they could notably affect Mechikabura and his black hole with their hax (Although Demigra should also logically gain Immeasurable lifting strength with this same Light Chain hax but not sure if that should be discussed here)
Demigra already have HDM in his Heroes key, his Chain Manip are being discussed in different topic along with Keysword
This is the topic:
I think we can close this thread now, also can you come to the thread above (which i posted the link) to review it, thank you very much Ant ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back