• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick (Or not) Mechi CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree btw
Tbh I wanna say something wierd and stupid, what if he has size manipulation , he can change the size of 2-A Structures to be smaller than an elephant
Jk...unless đź‘€

Lmao he have 2 Pocket Reality Manipulation on his profile, well look like we need to remove the one in his TPU key

I guess the removal of the Pocket Manipulation for Mechikabura's last tab works; though, it seems he would still have the ability in the first tab from the God ki users powerscaling.

On Higher-Dimensional Existence, I am neutral.

@SomebodyData @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Wokistan @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Ogbunabali @Abstractions

What do you think about adding Higher-Dimensional Existence for Mechikabura for containing a black hole with a 2-A multiverse inside of himself?
Dagoth_OwO says that he became the multiverse itself, in which case, 4D, Higher-Dimensional Existence would be fine I guess. However, I don't know any of the context of this, and reading the OP I didn't see anything indicating that.

So if someone could post the scans where he became the multiverse or something, that would be appreciated.

Dagoth_OwO says that he became the multiverse itself, in which case, 4D, Higher-Dimensional Existence would be fine I guess. However, I don't know any of the context of this, and reading the OP I didn't see anything indicating that.

So if someone could post the scans where he became the multiverse or something, that would be appreciated.
Actually I said that he merged himself with the black hole which was shown and stated to be a space-time that contains the entire multiverse inside it after he absorbed it. He absorbed this 4-D black hole into his own body and it was shown to have become an actual part/extension of his physical body (You can literally see the black hole on his chest and all that he consumed inside this black hole ended up inside his own body). To put it shortly, he absorbed and physically merged with a 4-D black hole which is a space-time capable of containing all of time inside it.

Well, there seems to be a couple of problems in that case. The black hole doesn't have to be "4D" in that case and act as hax. And even if we do assume the black hole to be 4D, you said it yourself, the black hole is in his chest, why would we assume his arms, legs, etc. would be 4D as well. Seems like a weird assumption, unless it's there for technicality and it's just referring to the black hole and not all of Mechikabura. If that's the case, then fair play.

Well, there seems to be a couple of problems in that case. The black hole doesn't have to be "4D" in that case and act as hax. And even if we do assume the black hole to be 4D, you said it yourself, the black hole is in his chest, why would we assume his arms, legs, etc. would be 4D as well. Seems like a weird assumption, unless it's there for technicality and it's just referring to the black hole and not all of Mechikabura. If that's the case, then fair play.
Black Hole was stated to be a space-time, so it is 4D. Plus, Ultima said once that having a 4D as part of your body = getting HDE.

The black hole is definitely 4-D since it was explicitly stated to be a space-time. Also while we can see it on his chest, he has explicitly referred to the black hole as his own body and after he absorbed all of time into his black hole, he gained limitless regeneration across his entire body

Last edited:
The black hole is definitely 4-D since it was explicitly stated to be a space-time. Also while we can see it on his chest, he has explicitly referred to the black hole as his own body and after he absorbed all of time into his black hole, he gained limitless regeneration across his entire body
I don't recall seeing a scan saying that the black hole was his whole body, mind posting that? Him using it as a power source/power up also doesn't rely on his whole body being the black hole/4D.

As I said before, getting Higher Dimensional Existence as a technicality is fine, but not like his whole body.

I don't recall seeing a scan saying that the black hole was his whole body, mind posting that? Him using it as a power source/power up also doesn't rely on his whole body being the black hole/4D.

As I said before, getting Higher Dimensional Existence as a technicality is fine, but not like his whole body.
You forgot this.
Black Hole was stated to be a space-time, so it is 4D. Plus, Ultima said once that having a 4D as part of your body = getting HDE.

Here. After Trunks slices through Mechi's black hole, he states that after his body (his black hole) had absorbed time, his body can now regenerate endlessly, regenerating the black hole itself.

Here. After Trunks slices through Mechi's black hole, he states that after his body (his black hole) had absorbed time, his body can now regenerate endlessly, regenerating the black hole itself.
It just says he regenerates though? Not that his whole body is the black hole.

By stating that his body had absorbed time itself he's referring to the black hole as his own body as he absorbed all of time inside his black hole
I mean, that's not exactly what happened. He just said he absorbed time and proceeded to say his body can regenerate now. He never said his whole body was the black hole, or that he absorbed into his body or something. If he was indeed referring to the black hole when he said "I absorbed time" then that doesn't really go in one way or another. If a person has a robot arm that shoots bullets, when they say "I shot a bullet", it doesn't follow that their whole body is a robot.
Would you please pay attention to what Ultima said?
I have nothing to say about asking a nonspecific leading question to Ultima. If Ultima has anything to say about this thread, he is free to come here and say what he thinks about this case.

I have nothing to say about asking a nonspecific leading question to Ultima. If Ultima has anything to say about this thread, he is free to come here and say what he thinks about this case.
Have you even see the screen? It was a question about this thread

I mean, that's not exactly what happened. He just said he absorbed time and proceeded to say his body can regenerate now. He never said his whole body was the black hole, or that he absorbed into his body or something. If he was indeed referring to the black hole when he said "I absorbed time" then that doesn't really go in one way or another. If a person has a robot arm that shoots bullets, when they say "I shot a bullet", it doesn't follow that their whole body is a robot.
His body absorbed time itself (Fairly certain there were even other translations supporting this, but I'd need to do some digging), which is the black hole so his body can now regenerate endlessly. But I digress. I noticed that you were fine with HDE so shall I add you to the support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back