• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Kamek Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I will make this as short and sweet as I possibly can.

Kamek should to get Healing. The justification comes from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, where after Mario's tutorial sequence against Bowser ends, and he gets yeeted out of the Mushroom Kingdom by Peach, he ends up getting healed by Kamek before he charges off back to the castle only to run into Fawful and be given the Vacuum Shroom.

Another probable justification for this is near the end of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Story. After Yoshi manages to defeat Baby Bowser, Kamek casts a spell on him, causing him to grow into a giant version of himself, while reverting any damage done in the previous fight. This could be conjecture because Yoshi may not have hurt him that badly, but I still believe it can support the ability being added for Kamek.

I mean I don't see a problem with this, kamek is a more powerful magikoopa and regular magikoopas can heal themselves so it stands to reason that kamek can do the same and most likely to a better extent especially since even kammy Koopa could also heal bowser and herself.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Since this does not seem controversial, it can probably be applied then.

This has been applied, so this may be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back