• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Berserker Armor CRT

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The Berserker armor is quite the wardrobe. However, there are some minor things that I feel it should add. First there is type 2 immortality, which is described as such:

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal from it.
This seems consistent with the description here, where it's shown that the previous user of the armor only succumbed when they literally had no blood left, regardless of their numerous other injuries. Now, I don't think this would be better suited as regen, as it is stated that the armor less heals Guts and more just kinda holds him together.

The other thing I wished to discuss was resistance to Fear Manipulation and possibly Empathic Manipulation due to this. It states that due to the effect on Guts' emotional state by the armor, he forgets about things like pain and fear. He already has resistance to pain manip, and as such resisting fear manip here would also be logical. I threw in the possibly empathic manip due to enemy empathic manip logically needing to override that of the berserker armor to get through. So, what do you think, reader?

First off, yet another 8-B thread made null by an active CRT lol.

But yeah, Guts is basically the definition of Type 2 Immortality since that's the main ability of his iconic armor, and the other stuff looks good, too.

I don't think this would ruin your bracket or anything, type 2's not insurmountable and someone would have brought that up at some point anyway.

@Wokistan Active CRTs = Not in bracket. It's all good dude. Just to keep shit simple (pardon my French).

Am I able to add this, or should I wait?

Bump

bump

bump

Wrong thread

Not in terms of AP

Celestial Pegasus may know though

If Guts's 8-B rating is from his base form then shouldn't he be At Least 8-B with the Berserk armor instead of just normal 8-B?

Problem is i cant find where the 8-B rating comes from in the first place, everything on his profile is 8-C/High 8-C

Then does that mean the whole verse should be downgraded?

After all I assume that is what 99.99% of the Berserk characters scale from

Nah. Lina calc'd it so close to 8-B and openly admitted that more goop got vaporized, explicitly saying the feat was 8-B. Guts is baseline, but still.

Back