• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk Revisions: Guts and Skull Knight upgrade? Puck page

Sorry I put this on the wrong place, here

There's three things I wanna discuss in this thread:
1. This Sea God calc has been accepted. I wanna discuss if anyone else can scale and get an upgrade from this. What I wrote in the blog is: (I’ll delete it if this isn’t accepted).
Since the storm is caused by a scream from the Sea God, we can apply Newthon's third law. This means the Sea God is this durable and from the inside too (since that’s where the scream came from). Guts can cut the Sea God from the inside so he should scale.
Maybe adding a berserker armor key would be needed with this.

2. The Skull Knight should have Large Town+ Ap, dura and striking strength. This is because he's stated multiple times to rival the Godhand, which are this durable.

3. Puck page? He's an important character and would have a scale different from other characters'. For Attack Potency this should work (it has to be evaluated first) and in speed he should at least scale to end of golden age Guts. But I don’t know if he scales to all the lightning dodging feats.

Last edited:
1) Rusty basically summed up my thoughts. God I wish Guts was 7-C+ tho

2) post scans of the statements pls. Til then I'll have to disagree since Nosferatu Zodd can keep up with Skull Knight, and both Void and Femto casually blocked attacks from the latter

3) sounds good to me

1) Rusty basically summed up my thoughts. God I wish Guts was 7-C+ tho

2) post scans of the statements pls. Til then I'll have to disagree since Nosferatu Zodd can keep up with Skull Knight, and both Void and Femto casually blocked attacks from the latter

3) sounds good to me
Please write this on the other thread I made and linked in the first line. I put this is the wrong section of the forum.

Back