• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Accel CRT For Equipment and Ability Moving

I noticed the Anti-Magic and Magic Negation is on the Platinum Wings area. Those should be moved to Base Post-Headshot for a few reasons:

1: Magic Negation comes in the form of the the Unknown Energy (which I assume is the Networks AIM) spears. This comes after he has gained knowledge and was instilled with it by Qliphah from the Abyss, so it's not an effect of the Platinum Wings as those came after his fight with Nephyths when he was producing Holistic Phenomena. (Which may be what the Platinum Wings let him do, but that's irrelevant)

An explosive noise burst out. But it was not the sound of the violent gale Accelerator had been trying to unleash. This was less distinct. It was an invisible power that covered every part of the world. His vector control ability twisted it into a vortex that rushed toward Nephthys like a giant spear.

At this point he has not yet activated his Wings, and it's what he does to prevent Neph from Regenerationn using her Magic Life-Force, essentionally nulling her ability to regenerate her body which is just walking Magic. This isn't really regen Negation but the Magic Negation at work.

2: Accelerator's reflection grew distorted and took on full Anti-Magic properties only when Qliphah connected him to the Clonoth. While he did indeed have Platinfum wings at the start of their battle, the battle had already commenced and that addition didn't come until the Clonoth connected him to it. There's not really any reasons why she can't simply connect him in base form and have his reflection take on these properties either, since it's not a product of the Platinum Wings. Those seem to be more related to his Soul and Law manipulation and Hollistic capabilities. Qliphah is also essentionally the Coronzon of the Tree and was given Admin privilages on it so it stands to reason she's able to freely connect him whenever.

"You'll cut us both down just cause there's a possibility we're dangerous? How boring can you get? Don't go placing people's lives on the scales as nothing more than a safety measure, you piece of shit! I bet it'd make your precious people cry if they could see you now, #1 of the UK!!"

"!?"

"When you stand at the top, you've gotta watch how you act."

That monster spread his wings as he spoke. "I'm Accelerator, Academy City's #1. And I'm also someone who needs to become a role model for the entire science side. So I've got a question for you. Now, show me how a leader at the top is supposed to act!!"

Part 8
Which is followed by:

Part 11
More and more explosive noises rang out.

Accelerator and Elizard's battle was no longer limited to the ground. They kicked off the castle's stone walls, jumped up to the flat roof, and continued their persistent clash.

Who was more frightening here? Elizard for continually parrying Accelerator's attacks that came with his reflection that could kill at a touch, or Accelerator for facing Curtana Second's omnidimensional slicing without even taking a scratch?

The girl in a newspaper dress spoke while wrapping her arms around the white monster's neck.

"Accessing Clonoth. Calculation substitution has begun."

Yes.

Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection.

And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails.

"Don't assume you alone can use magic. He's already analyzed that world!!"

Essentionally what I'm saying is we should move them to Base Post-Headshot, but add a citation on (Via connecting to the Clonoth). While he can manipulate Magic vectors without it, it's clear the Clonoth boosts what he can reflect and do.

I'm not sure why this hasn't been added yet either, but the Clonoth should be included on his Equipment beside Qliphah and possibly as a Technique alongside his Wings. Something like "Can summon Qliphah Puzzle 545 who provides a connection to the Clonoth" or simply 'The Clonoth'. I can provide a summary as well for if we need to add it to his list of techniques regarding the Clonoth. Think of it as an extra big super computer in space or something I guess?

Everything else should stay the same.

So I'm gonna tally votes again just to keep things easier:

All in Favor:

Those against:

I actually meant to move it to Post-headshot but I must have forgotten to do so. I agree. He should have it in his Post-headshot key. I think Clonoth should also be added as equipment in someway, via just adding it or a note.

I don't think the Clonoth would count as "Equipment". It's not like we have Misaka Network in the Equipment of Post-Headshot keys despite that also being another form of calculation/ability support. Adding the powers that it gives him in the profile and mentioning that's where they come from in the explanation is fine for me.

I trust LazyHunter's sense of judgement.

LazyHunter said:
I don't think the Clonoth would count as "Equipment". It's not like we have Misaka Network in the Equipment of Post-Headshot keys despite that also being another form of calculation/ability support. Adding the powers that it gives him in the profile and mentioning that's where they come from in the explanation is fine for me.
Okay, that's cool with me then. Just figured it'd be better for debates if people are confused with the ability.

I guess it doesn't really matter if the Clonoth is added as equipment or not really. I don't think anyone has had any trouble with the explanations on the boards either.

What about moving Anti-Magic and Magic Negation to Post-Headshot though?

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

I will move the Anti-Magic and Magic Negation to Post-Headshot or should I wait for a little bit longer for more to reply?

Also a question.Why does he have very limited control over remote vectors in Post-headshot? I'm not sure the very limited is needed.

I messaged DT so let's see what he thinks real quick. I can write up a quick summary to put in the technique section though in a moment.

Not sure, honestly. He technically should retain whatever new parameters he discovers through his wings and carry them to base form but there's some inconsistencies there occasionally. We can remove that as well, the limited control since everyone just goes "Accel thinks" anyways for Post-Headshot.

Well since we got Lazy's permission and Ant trusts them, I'm gonna go ahead and switch the abilities and write up an ability summary by his wings for the Clonoth.

Okay. I attempted to edit the page but the Clonoth wouldn't bold for some reason in techniques and I couldn't figure out how to move the abilities to post because of the weird tabbing code. If someone is able to do that themselves and fix it, that'd be great since I already have the summary there. Also maybe moving it right above Magic or Under it would be good too since I may have put it in the wrong category. I'm not very good with editing pages.

Accelerate420 said:
Okay. I attempted to edit the page but the Clonoth wouldn't bold for some reason in techniques and I couldn't figure out how to move the abilities to post because of the weird tabbing code. If someone is able to do that themselves and fix it, that'd be great since I already have the summary there. Also maybe moving it right above Magic or Under it would be good too since I may have put it in the wrong category. I'm not very good with editing pages.
I've moved it to the magic section.

Thanks, both. Only thing I should mention is including ( Via the Clonoth ) for Anti Magic and the Magic Negation things. After that I think we should be done.

Back