• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Type V

So one of the qualifications for acasualty is having no true beginning or end. Would that description also grant Type V immortality since death can be considered "the end", which an acausal would lack?

In addition, would being the origin of death, also count? Since death kinda comes from you?

Mand21 said:
Isn't acausality really just resistance to time manipulation?
No, it's immunity to causality manipulation. But acasuality is described as having no true beginning or end. So I wondered if that would be type V immortality since death is the end, and an acasual doesn't exactly have that.

Acausality is not just having no end or beginning.

Acausality means that you are freed from cause and effect, including all linear progression, determinism, and physical interaction.

Assaltwaffle said:
Acausality is not just having no end or beginning.

Acausality means that you are freed from cause and effect, including all linear progression, determinism, and physical interaction.
Ah. I had assumed it was since I saw it in the description.

Linear progression? Would that make one immeasurable speed? It us it case by case?

@Light

Case by case. Almost no character is utterly acausal and we need to examine the character's level of acausality for every instance of this power's showings.

Back