• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER

Let's suppose that Character A (he) lives in a 4D universe, but he accidentally enters a 1-A realm that outright transcends the concept (type 1) of time itself. And now, what would happen to him? Would every past and memory he had in all 4D timelines be erased permanently now that he transcends the type 1 concept of time itself? Would Character A even know what the definition of time is? Or perhaps, would something like a digital clock on your hand (that Character A brought while being sent to the realm) be erased or not work in that realm?

I apologize if I asked too many questions, but this question has been bugging me for a while that I geniunely got curious to ask on this forum. I am also not specialized when it comes to thinking in a highly abstract way when it comes to these types of "situations," so it's hard for me to understand if transcending a type 1 concept has a similar to effect if a type 1 concept is erased.

He will gain resistance to time manipulation. The rest of the time, he still perceives time as usual and nothing will happen to him.

Back