• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What type of immortality is this?

Was wondering what immortality this is so I’ll try to give some context

1: Death is the end no matter what

2:Mind chip type things are used to cheat death via reincarnating into a new body with mind chips that contain a persons entire consciousness. This person exist in the mind space. Fits right in with Type 4 immortality.

3/ Death will come to a person who uses mind chips if the chip is destroyed.

Later this idea of enlightenment is introduced

4: If a species fails to transcend=Every member of that species no matter where they are located in the universe dies turned to crystal this includes the mind space not technically in the main living universe , as it’s a mental space.

5: If a species successfully transcends=Every member of that species no matter where in the universe+The mind space will also transcend no longer dying by conventional means. Anyone who died prior to transcendence will not return nor transcend.

Is this question related to "the 100"? Are you trying to have their profile here?
Anyways answering your question this should be very similar to momoshiki and karma so
Type 4 because of the reencarnation
Type 6 because they steal other peoples bodies/mind
Type 8 I dont understood this quite well but if it applies to momoshiki then it should apply here.
As for the last part with them transcending to another plane it might be
Type 9 since they exist in another plane where there is no death nor they have a bodie that can be killed

Won’t say the name but your heart is definitely in the right place .

Thanks for commenting! This honestly helped a lot and just gives me more ideas.

Is this question related to "the 100"? Are you trying to have their profile here?
Anyways answering your question this should be very similar to momoshiki and karma so
Type 4 because of the reencarnation
Type 6 because they steal other peoples bodies/mind
Type 8 I dont understood this quite well but if it applies to momoshiki then it should apply here.
As for the last part with them transcending to another plane it might be
Type 9 since they exist in another plane where there is no death nor they have a bodie that can be killed
Wait momishiki has all these types? Do you know the justification? Could be useful for the crt

Wait momishiki has all these types? Do you know the justification? Could be useful for the crt
I explained why in the other comment as for type 8 I'm not sure but I think it's related to having their immortality on an object or concept in momoshiki's case it's karma in your "not the 100" example it's the mind drives.

immo 8
5: If a species successfully transcends=Every member of that species no matter where in the universe+The mind space will also transcend no longer dying by conventional means. Anyone who died prior to transcendence will not return nor transcend.
immo 5 (can you expand the context?)
2:Mind chip type things are used to cheat death via reincarnating into a new body with mind chips that contain a persons entire consciousness. This person exist in the mind space. Fits right in with Type 4 immortality.
yeah immo 4
4: If a species fails to transcend=Every member of that species no matter where they are located in the universe dies turned to crystal this includes the mind space not technically in the main living universe , as it’s a mental space.
can you elaborate a little more?

Wouldnt type 9 be closer? They transcended to another plane where death does not exist they do not have any connection to the normal plane and dont have any actual phisical bodies
It is not enough that they do not have physical bodies. If he opens the sentence a little more, I will make a clear decision, but "not dying in traditional ways" is an immo 5 achievement.

Mind chip type things are used to cheat death via reincarnating into a new body with mind chips that contain a persons entire consciousness. This person exist in the mind space. Fits right in with Type 4 immortality.
yep, type 4.

hmm, immortality type 8.

What do you want to say?

It is not enough that they do not have physical bodies. If he opens the sentence a little more, I will make a clear decision, but "not dying in traditional ways" is an immo 5 achievement.
He didnt exacly said it was the 100 but im pretty sure it is so im gonna explain
The survivers humans travel through worlds by teleportation and they are told by humans that traveled from earth to another planet that they believe in a sort of religion in being that transcended death the problem is they dont allow everyone in so they need to make a test that is made to a representative of the race one of them was a girl called Clark human she made a test and failed but managed to convice those beings that humanity was worth saving so she is doomed to stay on normal plane until her death but the rest of humanity was accepted by those beings. We dont have much more details on how that space works only what the religion said about it and everytime they mentioned it they use the words trancended death

He didnt exacly said it was the 100 but im pretty sure it is so im gonna explain
The survivers humans travel through worlds by teleportation and they are told by humans that traveled from earth to another planet that they believe in a sort of religion in being that transcended death the problem is they dont allow everyone in so they need to make a test that is made to a representative of the race one of them was a girl called Clark human she made a test and failed but managed to convice those beings that humanity was worth saving so she is doomed to stay on normal plane until her death but the rest of humanity was accepted by those beings. We dont have much more details on how that space works only what the religion said about it and everytime they mentioned it they use the words trancended death
Then, as I said, it is insufficient.

Back