• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
How strong is BB outside of the Moon Cell? And how big is the Moon Cell itself?

The Moon Cell itself is of course inside of the Moon, but it's not exactly just that size. Through major space manipulation and such, there are infinite voids and all sort of Reality Marbles within.

I don't think there's a way to quantify BB when she didn't yet have the Moon Cell except for some minor things, but while she has it, she should retain the powers she got inside through the fact that she woulr still hwve absorbed several gods and have the EMA. Big point is that when you see her in FGO, she's nerfing herself.

The Moon Cell is pretty big. It has "Universe of Record", a domain of reality that encompasses space-time and supposedly stores timelines. Area between the seventh layer and the nucleus is warped to be infinite. It might have another universal area for Kingprotea.

BB outside of Moon Cell should have the same abilities, but it's not shown so we don't know. When she appears in Grand Order she no longer is merged with the Moon Cell so she isn't comparable to her Extra CCC self. She has things like C.C.C. though.

BB outside the Moon Cell is like taking a computer program out of the computer, it's impossible.

It's not impossible because the Moon Cell sends her to the world of Grand Order. Plus, Gilgamesh took Hakuno outside of the Moon Cell at the end of his route.

If she appears outside of the Moon Cell in FGO, then it means that she can still survive outside. If Extella is anything to go by, digital beings still have a Mind, Body, and Soul. If those things go inside, I don't see why they couldn't go outside either.

Isn't the purpose for many in the Moon Cell HGW to go and use the Moon Cell to their advantage on Earth. i.e. Leo and Rin's situation.

So it's like a pocket dimension, correct? Moon sized outside, and inside its a universe?

Oh right, I almost forgot. How does her nigh-omnipresence works exactly?

She exists across space-time, in past, present and future simultaneously. Most likely due to absorbing data of Tiamat. In combination with her other abilities it makes her really hard to kill, unless you erase her existence, lol. Then she isn't that scary.

Hmm okay. So it's a "exist everywhere but can manifest only in one point at any given moment" type of thing?

I'm not sure. To her, the entire space-time/timeline is like a book, but she would be able to see every page at the same time and interact with every part at the same time. At least that's the way I see it. So I don't think her actions are limited to one portion of space-time at a time.

I'm not an expert on omnipresence, but I assume full omnipresence requires her to be present across entirety of Nasuverse or be present even in nothingness?

The revision thread in which this was discussed was a complete mess, so I don't remember what was said on this subject. "Higher-dimensional perspective" is included on her profile though.

Full (4D) omnipresence would be being everywhere at any given moment. Maybe she can "just" jump from a page to another?

BB losing is honestly not very outlierish when considering the servants absurd resistances.

It actually is when none of them showed stuff anywhere close to the level she is severely implied to have achieved in any other instance.

The main argument against 4-D BB is Kiara, IIRC, and that could very well be either outlier or PIS.

I mean, again with the Magolor example, we don't downgrade Magolor to Kirby's tier for losing to Kirby who went to struggling against way weaker opponents right after. We actually disregard his loss as outlierish.

Looking from the outside, circumstances of BB's loss in CCC seem to be a very similar case, but that could be just me.

Well, from what I know the problem is more that BB isn't an outlier just for Kiara but for a bunch of people she would logically scale to (aka everyone who is 5-A/4-B) because she is relatively weak in the verse.

While Magolor is a god tier, and presented as such. So the outlier is only for Kirby, MK, Dedede and Waddle Dee.

Outlier how, tho? When we already have stuff such as Akasha being higher dimensional, 4-D for a few particular characters does not sound way too out there for me.

The main problem I can think of other than Kyara in scalling would be because of the Types, but dismissing it all as outlier doesn't sound exactly correct for me when a significant ammount of evidence keeps stacking.

To be honest, I could see BB being anywhere from Low 2-C to somewhere around 2-B. It's pretty common to see verses getting either massive upgrades for some of its characters while getting massive downgrades in other occasions.

Reminds me of how Magi the Labyrinth of Magic went from weak verse to High 2-A and so on.

But I'm not invested enough to actually make yet another gigantic revision of my own in regards to this, I'm just pointing out that as far as I'm concerned, upgrades to 4-D would have my support.

In her revision thread we sort of agreed that in the case of an upgrade to tier 2, her loss to Kiara would be disregarded as extreme level of PIS. We even discussed that servants (excluding Gilgamesh) shouldn't get an upgrade either, due to having nothing to back that up. Gilgamesh is the only one that is heavily implied to be more powerful than her, and regularly ***** on the Moon Cell itself.

A lot of people were thinking that an upgrade is valid.

@Ever The point is that if Akasha is 7-D, likely higher, not seeing how it's a problem to the verse to have some 4-D beings here and there dismissed as outlier. Not that anyone scales to it, as even if we had 4-Ds running about they would still be at least two ~ three infinities below said God Tier.

That's a bit unrelated.

The point of 4-D BB being an outlier has absolutely nothing to do with Akasha.

@Ever You're missing the point. I mentioned Akasha, again, to point out that it would not be out of nowhere for the verse to have 4-D beings (i. e.: BB and the reasonings presented for her being around Tier 2) when we have a 7-D god tier out there.

As for the reasons why I agree with 4-D BB, you can look through all the revision threads and well, all the other points I mentioned aside from Akasha.

When you have a feat of BB reconstructing an area that is described as a higher-dimensional space and works as a higher-dimensional space, you wonder what is she doing at tier 5-B.

Again, I agree with 4-D BB but it would be the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny to make a wholesome revision for that.

Not a job for someone lazy like me. Just pointing out my view on this matter.

@Fate

And no one is saying that Tier 2 BB is an outlier because of Akasha. You're the only one bringing it up.

Still missing the point, and the strawman pays the price. I never said that Tier 2 BB "was deemed outlier due to Akasha" or anything of the sort.

@Fate

I would gladly spend my entire day justifying her feats again. But when someone replies I would want to see either some sort of debunking, which wasn't present the last time, or agreement. Seeing just "No" or "outlier" is making me sad.

"Outlier how, tho? When we already have stuff such as Akasha being higher dimensional, 4-D for a few particular characters does not sound way too out there for me."

This is exactly what you said.

The Everlasting said:
"Outlier how, tho? When we already have stuff such as Akasha being higher dimensional, 4-D for a few particular characters does not sound way too out there for me."
This is exactly what you said.
Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but... Still missing the poing. Badly.

Read the arguments I made above instead of taking one part of them out of context, please.

I'm just pointing out that Akasha has nothing to do with the outlier status of Tier 2 BB.

That part is what I'm saying is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back