• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questionable Regeneration Chaos Energy (Archie-Comics)

Soooo, I have been looking over profiles for unreliable regeneration and recently found this

Source Chaos Energy page

Now I have a few problems with this.

First of all, the scans doesn't say anything about any form of regeneration, healing or restoration. So first I was extremely confused and tried to hit up some Sonic scalers... Was ignored... So instead I hit up one of my friends, and he basically tells me the scans "show" from the orb that is just energy cable of constructing a body.... Yes I mean show not explain... Do I even need to say where the problem lies? And yes, this was all shown, not said...

Either way, I find both the scans and explanation faulty. Now where do i begin...

Problems
  • First of, we have no mention or clear feats of this regeneration happened. Only a vague picture and a small explation of life essence.
  • Let's say this was a regeneration feat, it wouldn't even matter since it is caused by a outside factor (Chaos Energy), making it Healing instead.
  • How do we know that it is capable of regenerating from entire physical erasure? Just due to it being a metaphysical cause doesn't mean it can regenerate an entire body, and how do we even know it is metaphysical in the first place? All we see is a yellow ball becoming expanding.
  • Also the fact that of branches, of Chaos energy has lower regeneration is already a huge red flag. (A magic type that requires a long time of training with chaos energy according to the page.

What we actually know from the scans presented.
  • Life essence is a form of energy.
  • The last scan says that they can't retain a physical form without energy (not sure if it's chaos energy or not) and will power.
  • We lack feat of actual regeneration, and knowing how much it can regenerate, whether it can regenerate a body from complete erasure or not.
  • It is healing and not regeneration. As we can clearly see it is a healing factor caused by a energy.

Conclusion
  • Proposal 1, we Just remove this entirely due to being to unreliable to get a actual regeneration rating.
  • Proposal 2, The regeneration becomes possibly low godly healing and better phrasing. If so the new description can be discussed in the thread.
  • Proposal 3, We find a appropriate replacement for the healing feat tier.

Votes

Agree
- @Deagonx (removal), @Mr. Bambu (agree with removal, and think "possible low godly regeneration is fine, but would be a long stretch),
Disagree - @Maverick_Zero_X
Neutral
- @ActuallySpaceMan42(will reread the thread later), @Propellus( seems to be leaning towards agreeing but waiting for more counter arguments), @DarkDragonMedeus(leaning towards agreeing with "possibly low godly",

Note 1, I would love it if we could keep a civilized discussion from both sides. All opinions and arguments counts, but try not to go in circles.
Note 2, I likely won't be able to respond to counter arguments today due to celebrating Midsummer.
Note 3, Will update this CRT as the thread progresses.

Last edited:
Okay, I think this is an issue of you lacking context of the entire feat. I don't think it should be downgraded just yet, and the supporters should be given a chance of explaining it in full. You clearly made this thread without knowing the full context based on your claims.

Personally, I don't remember the full context of the feat, since it’s been awhile that I read Archie. But I think the reason it was regeneration was because Mogul was trapped inside the Master Emerald (second scan), then it broke while he was inside, destroying him. But he was able to reform his own body by using Chaos Energy (first scan). So I think it should stay as Low-Godly Regen, just with a better explanation since not everyone knows the context if every Archie page.

I also recommend calling other members knowledgeable on Archie like Elixir, because he would probably explain better than me.

Okay, I think this is an issue of you lacking context of the entire feat. I don't think it should be downgraded just yet, and the supporters should be given a chance of explaining it in full. You clearly made this thread without knowing the full context based on your claims.

Personally, I don't remember the full context of the feat, since it’s been awhile that I read Archie. But I think the reason it was regeneration was because Mogul was trapped inside the Master Emerald (second scan), then it broke while he was inside, destroying him. But he was able to reform his own body by using Chaos Energy (first scan). So I think it should stay as Low-Godly Regen, just with a better explanation since not everyone knows the context if every Archie page.
Pretty sure I made is clear as day, that i tried to contact Supporters for further information but got no response. And as mentioned in the thread I also proposed alternatives including where low godly stays, but becomes healing. But that would require more context and a new description.

The entire point of a CRT, is to give a chance for the supporters to be able to defend themself, I have already posted the thread in there discussion thread.

Either way, It is clear as day, it is a outside energy source that is healing them, not a natural healing factor. So it will at least become healing, but how powerful that healing is, will soley depend on the supporters and staff votes.

Yes, it is an "outside source". It's Chaos Energy. That's why low-godly is on the Chaos Energy page, and not on Mogul's page. It absolutely is low-godly for Chaos Energy itself (or at least using it, gives you that power).

Also, you just made one post in the general discussion thread, and then made a CRT a day later. You could’ve gone into people's walls (or made your own research, meh).

But I agree with waiting for more supporters.

Yeah this doesn't read like regeneration at all. The creature within the crystal seems to me to be a special, specific case; if this is applied to others, then my stance may change, but I can only work with what is on the profiles. So often, it seems, that people don't place all evidence in the profiles. If this is in error, it should be fixed.

Without that, I'm in favor of removal. Even Healing requires creative interpretations not fully supported by what is currently the justification.

The "creature" is just Mammoth Mogul, who was trapped inside the Master Emerald after he lost. He doesn't have any specific special biological properties outside of his connection to Chaos Energy. There's nothing that says other, better, users couldn't replicate his feat.

I still stand we should wait for the other supporters to provide full context and enhance that description. (I will do that myself if it takes too long and nobody comes)

I still stand we should wait for the other supporters to provide full context and enhance that description. (I will do that myself if it takes too long and nobody comes)
The justifications are supposed to have the full context. I'm not opposed to hearing an explanation with better scans that might replace (and sufficiently justify) the ability, but as is I also am going to agree with the removal. If nothing else, supporters can make another thread down the line when the evidence is gathered better.

Jeez, I am just telling people to ask supporters and to wait awhile. No need to rush the thread. I just hope everyone replies again when better justification is given.

voting is rushing the thread.
This is silly. Threads can't be applied until 48 hours regardless. There's nothing wrong with saying "as written, this justification is clearly insufficient. I agree with its removal unless a sufficient justification can be provided to replace it" which is essentially what those who voted said. Making accusations of impropriety here is completely baseless.

The idea that people can't voice an opinion until they are allowed to by supporters is self evidently not conducive to discussion.

I voiced an opinion. Calm down.

The "creature" is just Mammoth Mogul, who was trapped inside the Master Emerald after he lost. He doesn't have any specific special biological properties outside of his connection to Chaos Energy. There's nothing that says other, better, users couldn't replicate his feat.

As for this.

Most people aren't trapped within the Emerald though, yes? As I said, if there's full context that people just didn't add to the page for whatever reason, then that's fine, but as it stands, the justification sucks.

Regeneration wasn't meant to say a Base like Mogul could fully utilize the ability. It is for the Super Forms.
How do we know that it is capable of regenerating from entire physical erasure? Just due to it being a metaphysical cause doesn't mean it can regenerate an entire body, and how do we even know it is metaphysical in the first place?
We lack feat of actual regeneration, and knowing how much it can regenerate, whether it can regenerate a body from complete erasure or not.

First, regenerating from your essence isn't a foreign concept to the comic. Bringing it up here to get the "there is no way the writer meant it" argument out of the way.
Al26CalRegenPart02.webp

Al26CalRegenPart02.webp

First of all, the scans doesn't say anything about any form of regeneration, healing or restoration. So first I was extremely confused and tried to hit up some Sonic scalers... Was ignored... So instead I hit up one of my friends, and he basically tells me the scans "show" from the orb that is just energy cable of constructing a body.... Yes I mean show not explain... Do I even need to say where the problem lies? And yes, this was all shown, not said...

Vs debating in itself is interpretation of works of fiction. Every calculated stat on the wiki is an interpretation of the fiction work. Writers don't tend to say; "My character is strong" or if they do, they might say; "My character from my series can beat up Superman." (Invincible comics) They can state that but its not true. For most things, we look at what the story is telling us through their actions.

While the fictional work doesn't state regeneration, healing, or restoration, it can be interpret for vs debating purposes. "The Master Emerald is using Mammoth Mogul's life essence as fuel." (action) "Mogul is freed and is shown on screen he had no form but then began to regain form." (action) Then, Mogul states "Without more energy, I would have disappeared into the immaterial." (alternative action) Ergo, Mammoth Mogul did not have a physical form while trapped in the Emerald and did not enough chaos energy to regain complete physical form.
2023-01-07_00-37-5531.jpg

(Needed a Super Form to fully regain his form from life essence)

Yes, Mammoth Mogul needed more outside energy to maintain his regeneration. But his initial reformation of his form was through his imbedded Chaos Emerald that allowed him to even move around and collect Power Rings (additional chaos energy).

Let's say this was a regeneration feat, it wouldn't even matter since it is caused by a outside factor (Chaos Energy), making it Healing instead.
It is healing and not regeneration. As we can clearly see it is a healing factor caused by a energy.
Healing is an activated ability, not a passive ability like regeneration. As shown below with Knuckles, the energy doesn't need thought to restore their form.

What matter for Regeneration isn't a base character like Mammoth Mogul to used a Super Form to regain physical form. What matters is the sleeping Super Form passively has and is giving the energy to fully regenerate Mogul's body from his life essence.

In context, Mammoth Mogul merged with a Chaos Emerald to his very soul essence when becoming immortal.
Base-cast-scales-to-emerald-empowered-mogul.imgur

First of, we have no mention or clear feats of this regeneration happened. Only a vague picture and a small explation of life essence.

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Super Genesis Wave), is a living Chaos Emerald by birth. His body innately is Chaos Energy and that energy passively regenerates from him of damage. No skill involved.

007.jpg

007.jpg

If contained with enough energy, Knuckles's damage is regained to his physical form without him doing anything. If contained with enough energy, Mogul can regain part of his form from his essence but the power of a Super Form can restore fully him.

To complicate things further, these two scenes follow after each other immediately, in the same issue.

2023-01-07_00-37-5532.jpg

Mogul disappears back into his essence form, literally 5 pages later, we see him ordering a cab to begin his next plot, with no further problems about maintaining his physical form. These two scenes as how they are connected together are never explained in any way, shape or form later on.

Also the fact that of branches, of Chaos energy has lower regeneration is already a huge red flag. (A magic type that requires a long time of training with chaos energy according to the page.
That page is a bit flawed. Part of it does do with skill but also the amount Chaos Energy.

Some Chaos abilities are determined by the amount of Chaos Energy (See mostly Knuckles the Echidna and Sonic the Hedgehog)
and others are by skill with whatever amount of Chaos Energy they have on hand (Mad Scientists and Wizards)

There is just a lot to still sort and the comic itself doesn't make that easy.

References
Sonic the Hedgehog issue #59
Knuckles the Echidna issue #11
Sonic the Hedgehog issue #114

Last edited:
Will argue tomorow, to tired today, but I will go over the most basics today.

Healing is an activated ability, not a passive ability like regeneration. As shown below with Knuckles, the energy doesn't need thought to restore their form.
Any form of outside help for regeneration clasifies as healing. Regeneration can only work on itself, is passive and usally in a physiology form. Chaos energy being used as healing anything other then itself is already a Anti feat for regeneration

This is something I have already gone over multiple times with multiple admins, in multiple threads.

Healing is the ability to remove the injuries of oneself and others. Users may also use it to relieve or eliminate the symptoms and effects of diseases or other medical conditions, which leads to recovery and restoration of health. This ability can be used both on others and for personal use (as opposed to Regeneration, which is passive and only usable for oneself).
Healing page

Regeneration, often referred to as a healing factor, is the ability to passively heal oneself from wounds at an accelerated rate, with many characters proving capable of regenerating from wounds that would be lethal to normal humans.
regeneration page.

As shown here, Chaos energy being used to heal by users is a clear anti feat for regeneration.

Either way, I will go over the points tomorow in more detail and the rest of the abilities.

Will argue tomorow, to tired today, but I will go over the most basics today.

Any form of outside help for regeneration clasifies as healing. Regeneration can only work on itself, is passive and usally in a physiology form. Chaos energy being used as healing anything other then itself is already a Anti feat for regeneration
it being able to be used for both healing and regeneration is not an antifeat for either tho, one can have both abilities at the same time, i don't understand why you would think otherwise

it being able to be used for both healing and regeneration is not an antifeat for either tho, one can have both abilities at the same time, i don't understand why you would think otherwise
Simple, Due to how we treat regeneration on this wiki as almost always a passive physiology ability. So having an energy that can be used to heal yourself and others would be a anti-feat for this wiki's regeneration. As mentioned i will try to give a better explantion tomorow when I am more awake (been celebrating midsummer the entire day...)

Regeneration wasn't meant to say a Base like Mogul could fully utilize the ability. It is for the Super Forms.

First, regenerating from your essence isn't a foreign concept to the comic. Bringing it up here to get the "there is no way the writer meant it" argument out of the way.

Al26CalRegenPart02.webp

Vs debating in itself is interpretation of works of fiction. Every calculated stat on the wiki is an interpretation of the fiction work. Writers don't tend to say; "My character is strong" or if they do, they might say; "My character from my series can beat up Superman." (Invincible comics) They can state that but its not true. For most things, we look at what the story is telling us through their actions.

While the fictional work doesn't state regeneration, healing, or restoration, it can be interpret for vs debating purposes. "The Master Emerald is using Mammoth Mogul's life essence as fuel." (action) "Mogul is freed and is shown on screen he had no form but then began to regain form." (action) Then, Mogul states "Without more energy, I would have disappeared into the immaterial." (alternative action) Ergo, Mammoth Mogul did not have a physical form while trapped in the Emerald and did not enough chaos energy to regain complete physical form.

Yes, Mammoth Mogul needed more outside energy to maintain his regeneration. But his initial reformation of his form was through his imbedded Chaos Emerald that allowed him to even move around and collect Power Rings (additional chaos energy).

What matter for Regeneration isn't a base character like Mammoth Mogul to used a Super Form to regain physical form. What matters is the sleeping Super Form passively has and is giving the energy to fully regenerate Mogul's body from his life essence.

In context, Mammoth Mogul merged with a Chaos Emerald to his very soul essence when becoming immortal.

Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Super Genesis Wave), is a living Chaos Emerald by birth. His body innately is Chaos Energy and that energy passively regenerates from him of damage. No skill involved.

007.jpg

If contained with enough energy, Knuckles's damage is regained to his physical form without him doing anything. If contained with enough energy, Mogul can regain part of his form from his essence but the power of a Super Form can restore fully him.

To complicate things further, these two scenes follow after each other immediately, in the same issue.

Mogul disappears back into his essence form, literally 5 pages later, we see him ordering a cab to begin his next plot, with no further problems about maintaining his physical form. These two scenes as how they are connected together are never explained in any way, shape or form late on.

That page is a bit flawed. Part of it does do with skill but also the amount Chaos Energy.

Some Chaos abilities are determined by the amount of Chaos Energy (See mostly Knuckles the Echidna and Sonic the Hedgehog)
and others are by skill with whatever amount of Chaos Energy they have on hand (Mad Scientists and Wizards)

There is just a lot to still sort and the comic itself doesn't make that easy.
Thanks for the explanation, Elixir. @Mr. Bambu, @Deagonx, thoughts?

I'll note again for the class that normal users can't ping members, if that was the intent.

It has been thus stated that it is the interpretation that this should be Low-Godly because it forms the Mammoth's body. The intent of the writers appears to be that Mammoth Mogul requires energy to sustain his being, and without that he would dissipate back into energy. This is not reacting to damage (at least, not in the provided context). So I must ask for further context: has someone else with this alleged ability done this in reaction to damage? Has someone, say, been physically destroyed, only to regenerate from this energy?

My interpretation would be that Mammoth is more akin to a ghost (that is, a being without physical substance) that requires some external factor to take physical substance. I would not view this as Regeneration: rather, a form of reverse Incorporeality. Because this seems tied to Mogul's unique situation, I want to see this applied to another creature. Knuckles has regeneration, but I want to see that working on something at least closer to Low-Godly, or with direct mention that it functions akin to Mogul's. Otherwise, I would view this as a long stretch- possibly at best.

That's my position with the new context. It helps, but not by much.

Thank you for your response. :3

has someone else with this alleged ability done this in reaction to damage? Has someone, say, been physically destroyed, only to regenerate from this energy?
The ability is not shown as a reaction to damage (other than Knuckles regenerating from lave burns and Sonic the Hedgehog regenerating from beating by the Egg Beater) but reaction to destruction. The only other who is like Mammoth Mogul is Knuckles.

Mogul merged with a Chaos Emerald down to his soul.
Knuckles became a Living Chaos Emerald at birth.

Mogul regenerated from his 'destruction'
020.jpg
020.jpg

that cause his life essence to be merged into the Master Emerald in the first place.

Knuckles's destruction caused him to 'die' (Archie Sonic lore states he passively evolved to a higher plane of existence) and became one of the gods. Also, can self-revive himself to the lower plane of existence.
2024-06-21_18-23-28.png
2024-06-21_18-23-28.png

2024-06-21_18-30-13.png
2024-06-21_18-30-13.png

Other than those two, no one else. The Super Forms never took damage (saying oof is not taking damage) nor suffered injure to provide anti-feats.

Basically, there is no anti-feats to this interpretation.

My interpretation would be that Mammoth is more akin to a ghost
Technically, the concept of ghosts don't exist in Archie Sonic's pre-Super Genesis Wave. In Archie Sonic lore, every apparition is a mortal being that evolved to a higher plane of existence with the Chaos Force. Mortals have that died but aren't capable of transcending don't come back as apparitions, ghosts, or whatnot.

This interpretation cannot be used since it doesn't exist in the comic.

I would not view this as Regeneration: rather, a form of reverse Incorporeality.
That is introducing a concept that Archie Sonic doesn't have or never displayed, so that interpretation isn't usable.

Again, Horizontal & Vertical, Al & Cal, does prove 'regenerating from your essence' exists as a concept in Archie Sonic.

Al26CalRegenPart02.webp
Al26CalRegenPart02.webp

Last edited:
I'll note again for the class that normal users can't ping members, if that was the intent.
I know this, I just didn't know how to tag/call out, so I decided to listen your names instead.

I don't see why Mogul would even be a ghost. This feels like it comes out of nowhere, and with no evidence backing up. Like Elixir said, there's no ghosts in Pre-Genesis Wave.

Al26CalRegenPart02.webp
Protoplasm isn't essence.

If Mogul says "Without my strong will and multiple power rings, I would've dissipated into the immaterial," that would seem to suggest he did have a physical form.

This is a shit ton of scans, but none of them say the chaos emerald was "fused to his soul essence." I saw one scan that said "Mogul, a simple hunter, fused with a chaos emerald."

Mogul disappears back into his essence form, literally 5 pages later, we see him ordering a cab to begin his next plot, with no further problems about maintaining his physical form. These two scenes as how they are connected together are never explained in any way, shape or form later on.
This makes it seem more like Mogul just can be incorporeal.

Protoplasm isn't essence.
Don't recall 'Protoplasm' being mentioned any where in Archie Sonic. Essence, twice, yes. Mentioned regenerating from essence in Archie Sonic, yes.

If Mogul says "Without my strong will and multiple power rings, I would've dissipated into the immaterial," that would seem to suggest he did have a physical form.
Of course, pre-being absorbed by the Master Emerald. He had a physical form before the creation of the Master Emerald, then lost it, and after being freed from the Master Emerald, he sought to regain it after reforming enough of his previous form to start looking.

This is a shit ton of scans, but none of them say the chaos emerald was "fused to his soul essence." I saw one scan that said "Mogul, a simple hunter, fused with a chaos emerald."
DRzrcHx_d.webp
DRzrcHx_d.webp

This makes it seem more like Mogul just can be incorporeal.
If he was incorporeal, he would retain his shape and would have no essence to be used as a battery for the Master Emerald. Being a battery implies he was interact-able.

Last edited:
Don't recall 'Protoplasm' being mentioned any where in Archie Sonic. Essence, twice, yes. Mentioned regenerating from essence in Archie Sonic, yes.
Elixir, it is literally in the scan. "Both of us survived, albeit as primitive protoplasmic entities." It's in the same text bubble.

Of course, pre-being absorbed by the Master Emerald. He had a physical form before the creation of the Master Emerald, then lost it, and after being freed from the Master Emerald, he sought to regain it after reforming enough of his previous form to start looking.
This is not what the scan seems to say. If he would've quickly dissipated into the immaterial without his strong will, that would suggest he was never immaterial.

"How wonderful that a freak accident of millenium past weighing heavy upon my breast yet gripping the depths of my soul should grant me power and immortality that would deliver me unto this glorious day."

This does not mention fusing or essence, and the phrase "weighing heavy upon my breast yet gripping the depths of my soul" is clearly figurative.

If he was incorporeal, he would retain his shape and would have no essence to be used as a battery for the Master Emerald. Being a battery implies he was intractable.
Why would it mean that?

Unironically, where’s the proof Mogul is some sort of ghost/immaterial being? Usually a downgrade thread needs evidence why the page is wrong. OP was fine because he was pointing out how the explanation doesn't explain thr feat, so it didn't need an actual counter-argument. But now that the evidence has been laid out, we need some actual counter-argument. Why is Mogul a ghost? Where does that supposition comes from?

But now that the evidence has been laid out, we need some actual counter-argument.
It's sufficient to point out that there are other explanations than what is being shown. We don't just assume that the proposed interpretation is correct by default without evidence and then demand that anyone opposing it must provide evidence for their interpretation.

I know this, I just didn't know how to tag/call out, so I decided to listen your names instead.

I don't see why Mogul would even be a ghost. This feels like it comes out of nowhere, and with no evidence backing up. Like Elixir said, there's no ghosts in Pre-Genesis Wave.
Ghost is just an easily understandable phrase I use to refer to a state of being in which one is not corporeal. He requires a constant flow of energy to take physical form, this does not necessarily mean he could regenerate from some element of his form being destroyed (thus making his feat not Low-Godly regen). I do not use the word "ghost" to suggest he is dead, or is the spirit of someone. Just that he is not defaultly corporeal.

Thank you for your response. :3
catzlaflame vibes

Basically, there is no anti-feats to this interpretation.
There's no anti-feats, but there's also little to work with in terms of feats. All feats mentioned up to here are at the very least vague in their mechanics. Hm.

That is introducing a concept that Archie Sonic doesn't have or never displayed, so that interpretation isn't usable.
Unless, that is, it is something that they are doing here.

Again, Horizontal & Vertical, Al & Cal, does prove 'regenerating from your essence' exists as a concept in Archie Sonic.
I don't doubt this, for the record, I just fail to see why it matters. The existence of an idea here doesn't prove something else follows that idea there. It's a weird way of framing it, I reckon, to say that because a verse has access to a thing for some character, that all must follow that trend, even without a substantial link between the two things. It just doesn't really make sense.

I'm still on my previous position. I can see the thread of thought that would lead to Low-Godly, but I think it is an error to presuppose it as the only possible threat, or even that it is the most likely- I do not think this is so. The OP mentions reducing this regeneration to a "possibly"- I think this tests the limits of what one would allow the "possibly" rating to be assigned to, but I would accept that, with current intel. It can be used or not used for debates and so forth under such a condition.

All good, the ":3" has just become a small running joke.

It's sufficient to point out that there are other explanations than what is being shown. We don't just assume that the proposed interpretation is correct by default without evidence and then demand that anyone opposing it must provide evidence for their interpretation.
That's fine, but other arguments existing doesn't mean the argument is wrong in any way. You need to explain WHY that possibility is better than the other one being argued.

Personally I want some evidence that Mogul is some incorporeal being. I don't remember any of that when reading the comic. In fact, Mogul never turned back into a ghost even when he was depowered.

I mean.

Your own scans show that, no? Or, at least, the scans provided here show Mogul as either trapped within the emerald, or requiring the Chaos energy to take physical form. Is this no longer the claim?

I think the claim is that Mogul was trapped in the Emerald, and when it was destroyed, it also destroyed him. And so he had to reform and regen. I don't think we argued he was an incorporeal being in the first place, otherwise he wouldn't even have regen.

And you reckon there was a uh

Mogul-shaped hole, carved on the inside of the Emerald, then?

I need to remember the full context of the scene, but I don't think there was because that's not how it works. Usually when the Master Emerald breaks, it shatters into pieces and needs to be fixed (source: the games). So it's more like the M.E exploded, and Mogul with it, but he managed to use Chaos Energy to regenerate. Although I don't remember if it was the same in Archie. I need Elixir to give the full context, because I could be wrong here.

Looking at both issues 79 and 114, Eggman destroys the M.E into bits, Mogul got free, and through sheer mental will and Chaos Energy through Power Rings he survives.

Looking at both issues 79 and 114, Eggman destroys the M.E into bits, Mogul got free, and through sheer mental will and Chaos Energy through Power Rings he survives.
Thanks for elaborating, it was like I thought. Could you post the scans here so everyone can see?

Back