• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feist upgrades, Archie Sonic AP revisions, and Chaos Energy additions. Oh my!

Feist gains all the abilities demonstrated by the likes of Enerjak, right? And in turn everyone shall also gain abilities demonstrated by Feist post-harmony

From what I can find, everyone already does. Well, except for having Power Null and Fusionism.

I'll add it to the thread/update it. (Though that does mean everyone who originally agreed to this thread will have to make now agree/disagree with this before it can be accepted.)

Anyways, should we wait for LordGriffin's thoughts on the new addition to the thread before applying the changes since they only gave their thoughts on the stat changes?

Yeah, I agree with the updated thread as well. Goodbye to panda scaling lol

Imma try and get Mav, once an archie nerd always an Archie nerd
I also agree with this thread. Which does remind me. Do you or anyone else know when more Archie Sonic CRT's will be created (mainly those that pertain to Archie Sonic at least)? I was told that there would be a CRT regarding Secret Rings and/or a cosmology update being potentially present in a future CRT. I do apologize if this question of mine is unrelated to the thread. I just didn't know where else to ask this.

I also agree with this thread. Which does remind me. Do you or anyone else know when more Archie Sonic CRT's will be created (mainly those that pertain to Archie Sonic at least)? I was told that there would be a CRT regarding Secret Rings and/or a cosmology update being potentially present in a future CRT. I do apologize if this question of mine is unrelated to the thread. I just didn't know where else to ask this.
The only one I can think of is already over and, iirc, applied. Also, I suggest asking users who are supporters of Archie Sonic message walls for this type of stuff.

Also for adding the other Chaos Energy abilities to Feist's page, should I just say he has access to the Low, Mid, and High applications of Chaos Energy or should I put everything down for him from all three tiers?
(I'm asking because there's A LOT to add and since there's no real need to make a tab like other Chaos users, like Sonic and Mogul, it will make his page look like a massive wall of text for what he can do with Chaos Energy.)

Ok so, I have plans today and I likely won't be able to apply all the changes until either later tonight or tomorrow. I've already applied the changes to the Chaos Energy page, so it can be locked up again. If someone wants to apply the rest changes to Sonic's page and Feist's page while I'm away, go for it. But if no one wants to, I will try to apply them when I get back and have the chance to do it.

Ok so, I have plans today and I likely won't be able to apply all the changes until either later tonight or tomorrow. I've already applied the changes to the Chaos Energy page, so it can be locked up again. If someone wants to apply the rest changes to Sonic's page and Feist's page while I'm away, go for it. But if no one wants to, I will try to apply them when I get back and have the chance to do it.
I can do that myself

I can do that myself
I'm back. I greatly overestimated how long my plans would be. But I do have more plans with others tomorrow that will take a while, so I might have to rely on you if I'm unable to finish applying the changes before I have to go to them tomorrow.

Alright! Thanks man! Now all that's left is for Sonic's page to be unlocked so we can remove the Feist scaling.

Should be.

Depends in if Pre-Harmony Feist had enough showings to be relevant to index. Too my recollection he never really did anything Pre-Harmony.
Yeah the addition of the powers is fine with me, I apologize for the wait.
Can you assist here as well? Elixir for most part agrees with stuff added

Back