• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Star Level rating of DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the characters that link the fire have never ever dispayed even remotely equal feats.The whole feat is vague and still gets accepted because "Reasons".

It's a very simple reason actually. For a character to contain the energy to fuel a star one would need similar attack power to do any damage to them. It's not that vague.

^First of all,No,having that power doesn't automatically translate to your normal AP.Many chacaters have tier A, higher with hax or something like this.And:

Because the characters that link the fire have never ever dispayed even remotely equal feats.

Doing damage to someone that contains the energy to fuel a star is a feat...also it's not containing the power that gives them the AP it's being able to damage other characters with star level durability. Just think about it for a second...also darksouls as a series is incredibly vague in general.

"The verse is wanked"

clearly a reasonable individual

It isn't an outlier if they are disjoined from the other tiers. That is their singular defining feat. An outlier proposes they have other feats that this is absurdly above- they do not. They have consistent lighting the kiln feats and that's all.

Also fueling a star with energy isn't hax what even.

clearly a reasonable individual

Let's not do that,ok?

Can you show any feat at least a single feat rather than linking the flame?

"Let's not do that"

You've literally just been calling everything wank that doesn't coincide with your own personal views, and your sole source for this is Kona, who has consistently made these exact threads to have them discussed for an eternity and dip out when it all goes down only to broach the subject again later.

This is a waste of time because it's all been discussed before. Furthermore you have yet to address any of the pressing counterarguments other than "well I think it's an outlier so that's that".

So wait, you're questioning containing the energy to fuel a star doesn't give you 4-C durability? No I am not trolling lol are you?

Can you answer the question or what?Or did I offened you in any way?SInce when calling someone a wanker is an insult,the wiki is been doing this fro a long time.And to the topic:

Can you show any feat at least a single feat rather than linking the flame?

Why do we have to if characters link the fire over and over and over and over. Just like we debunk these threads over and over and over and over.

They don't need another feat if the same feat is consistently performed by every single one of them.

As a side note. Consider this an official warning, both of you need to act mature. Name-calling isn't going to get you anywhere.

The Dark Souls star level rating was discussed numerous times.A couple of times I created thread,sometimes it was Konaguna.

We did a lot of research and tried to reason with everyone,bring facts from the lore and etc.In the end we were always ignored,everyone always switched the topic.Called us downplayers of the verse.I was called a wanker a couple of times too,no one gave a ****.

I get your position.The definition of outlier doesn't exist for this verse.

You can close this thread.

Yes. I know it was discussed. It was also consistently debunked to the satisfaction of most people save for a small handful.

Your research consists of calling everyone who disagrees a wanker and ignoring the Tier 4 feat. I can't do much about people calling you a wanker unless I'm there. I can keep you from acting out when people disagree. Name-calling ain't the way to go, my boy.

Sure. Why not.

Planning on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back