• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Whis

I was discussing the speed of DB characters a while back and something piqued my interest.

Basically someone made the claim that Whis uses a tecnnique to travel rather than his own speed,kinda like Instant Transmission.

This was his source.

Thoughts?

That technique, known as Warp iirc allows him to travel with others as long as their holding on to him. Even Beerus was wondering why Whis was moving so slow but Whis said he was the fastest in Universe 7, not because of said technique though. Beerus can move the same distances as Whis no problem. As shown when he traveled to that planet with the caveman alien in a quick time. Whis can even control the speed of his Warp technique.

The ability only seems to allow the user to take people with them as long as their holding on to him.

Well regardless if it's a downgrade or not, the high tiers would still be MFLT+ due to the fact that Beerus can travel at 1/3 the speed of Whis even if he is using Warp.

But yeah i dont agree with it either but we could use more input.

I always wondered, since the afterlife and the mortal realm are of different space times, then doesn't Whis technically fly to the end of time every time he crosses the border? ovo

Actually end of time means big crunch when universe collapses. End of spacetime in fiction means the boundary of universe (90 billion light years). The latter is just a distance.

Back