• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shenron should have Technology Manip
(Krillin wished for 18 and 17 to lose their bombs inside of them)

Whis should have Air Manipulation (Made Tornadoes to reveal the Super Dragon Ball)

Whis should get Cloth Manipulation (Wrapped Bulla in clothing)

Whis should get Density Manipulation (Can alter the weight of objects)

Danmaku for Kunshi

Explosion Manipulation for Dyspo with the Circe Finish

Fusion Negation (Used the Namekian Dragon Balls to unfuse)

Resistance to Mind manipulation for Copy Vegeta (Breaks free of the Superhuman Water’s control due to his pride) (Also he should have the same resistances as DBS Vegeta since he’s suppose to be a copy)

Extra justification for tier 2: The Room of Spirit & Time is stated to be a different dimension of time from the Kaioshin Realm. This proves that space-time separation does involve different time dimensions. So realms/dimensions that are their own Space-Times harbor their own dimension of time like the Kaioshin Realm and Living World.

The translation is verified by a translator helper

Conclusion:
There will be different added abilities for characters and extra justification for tier 2

Last edited:
Resistance to Mind manipulation for Copy Vegeta (Breaks free of the Superhuman Water’s control due to his pride) (Also he should have the same resistances as DBS Vegeta since he’s suppose to be a copy)
I wonder if that would make it one layer above baseline mind control resistance

Agreed with almost everything, but frankly I think the Room of Spirit and Time stuff should be it's own thread

The ability additions are fine, though I disagree with the RoSaT, because while it has a different time, it is still quite small. Or maybe that requires it's own thread and tiershit experts, idk.

The ability additions are fine, though I disagree with the RoSaT, because while it has a different time, it is still quite small. Or maybe that requires it's own thread and tiershit experts, idk.
Oh, size doesn't matter for having different time dimensions, this won't add any tiers to anything just extra justification that the rosat does have it's own time dimension from the other realms, and the realms being spatial temporally separate introduces new time axis is how it's treated. This won't grant any tiers for the realms. Size would only matter if we wanted the rosat to be low 2-C.

It’s already accepted as a 4-D space-time, just not a low 2-C construct due to insignificant size. The fact that it exists under a different time dimension is only meant to increase its justifications for being a space-time, and won't impact its tiering in any way.

That’s not what the OP is arguing. RoSaT is stated to be a different dimension of time this is essentially just helping the space-time separation argument. I’m not attempting to upgrade the RoSaT to Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back