• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because I recently finished upgrading character to get transdual. I thought some questions about it

1. If Transduality 2 transcended all duality, its mean it would have acausality type 5 and NEP nature type 2 in it??
2. Is Transduality 2 have immunity to all fundamental aspect of reality (concept, plot, information, history)??
3. Is Transduality 2 transcended plot (reality-fiction, written-unwritten)??
4. Is Transduality 2 transcend law (law-chaos)

1. No.
  2. No.
  3. No.
  4. This question's too vague to answer.

Well maybe it does then, sounds like you already had your answer.

They only transcend those dualities in reference to a certain layer of reality, idk if it makes sense to say that someone who is transdual in reference to a universe is also transdual to those same dualities on the level of other characters who transcend that universe. You'd already need special hax to interact with a transdual being, I'd be worried that adding these other sorts of things could make it more confusing.

More accurately the answer would be "on some level but not on other levels" but the OP's questions are NLF as ****, sounding like they're digging for an upgrade to tier 0, so I'd rather just say "no".

More accurately the answer would be "on some level but not on other levels" but the OP's questions are NLF as ****, sounding like they're digging for an upgrade to tier 0, so I'd rather just say "no".
I mean not all duality in all level of reality. But just all duality in reality

Yeah, just be careful with that.

If you transcend all dualities in a reality, you transcend all dualities in that reality. If you ask about something which is a duality in that reality, you transcend it. If you ask about something which is a duality beyond that reality, you do not transcend it.

I'd caution about giving causality/concept/plot/information hax immunity because a 5-D being transdual over a 4-D reality is not necessarily transdual over a 5-D opponent's 5-D causality/concept/plot/information hax.

Yeah, just be careful with that.

If you transcend all dualities in a reality, you transcend all dualities in that reality. If you ask about something which is a duality in that reality, you transcend it. If you ask about something which is a duality beyond that reality, you do not transcend it.

I'd caution about giving causality/concept/plot/information hax immunity because a 5-D being transdual over a 4-D reality is not necessarily transdual over a 5-D opponent's 5-D causality/concept/plot/information hax.
So my question is all "YES"???
But in not all level of reality

I don't think they should have NEP type 2, it is for those whose nonexistence is neither existing nor not exising but transdual characters can still exist while being none of them.

For the rest of questions, I don't know what are limits for this ability in our wiki but a perfectly transdual character should render and transcend all abilities by default since transdual type 2 is as NLF as the usage of omnipotence, you can just think about any random dual concepts to make the characters being stronger (like transcending win and lose, if it has any meaning) while preventing from getting interacted due to transcending the concept of interaction and not interaction (yea transdual type 2 interaction and negation must not a thing at all, but the wiki still has it).

Last edited:
They only transcend those dualities in reference to a certain layer of reality, idk if it makes sense to say that someone who is transdual in reference to a universe is also transdual to those same dualities on the level of other characters who transcend that universe. You'd already need special hax to interact with a transdual being, I'd be worried that adding these other sorts of things could make it more confusing.

What special hax would you need to interact with TD2?
Can someone, on the same level of reality, who can interact with Acausality type 5 interact with TD2 and vice versa?

No, it only transcended all the dualities that was stated, shown in the verse, not every duality, assume all duality is equal to NLF

Take Maou, it's been stated there are countless gods, who're order(dualities), so it should be hella a lot

I think it will be safe to conclude anything that has a Duality irl and has been shown in verse, they'd be outside of that binary(which would be hella a lot)

Take Maou, it's been stated there are countless gods, who're order(dualities), so it should be hella a lot

I think it will be safe to conclude anything that has a Duality irl and has been shown in verse, they'd be outside of that binary(which would be hella a lot)
huh???. if you mean because there is countless god so it safe to assume that there is many duality then you can also assume the verse to be 1-A or even tier 0, because there is countless world so it is safe to assume that there is a world with tier 1-A structure or tier 0 structure, with this logic

huh???. if you mean because there is countless god so it safe to assume that there is many duality then you can also assume the verse to be 1-A or even tier 0, because there is countless world so it is safe to assume that there is a world with tier 1-A structure or tier 0 structure, with this logic
Each order is a duality and has its opposite which is another order and there are countless orders. I think that's what he's trying to say.

Because I recently finished upgrading character to get transdual. I thought some questions about it

1. If Transduality 2 transcended all duality, its mean it would have acausality type 5 and NEP nature type 2 in it??
2. Is Transduality 2 have immunity to all fundamental aspect of reality (concept, plot, information, history)??
3. Is Transduality 2 transcended plot (reality-fiction, written-unwritten)??
4. Is Transduality 2 transcend law (law-chaos)
1.No
2.No
3.No
4.uncertain

but in some cases nep2 can be considered actually, but it all depends on context just note being TD2 isn't automatically NEP2

Back