• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP nature type 2 and transduality

I don't understand the question sorry
The description of NEP nature type 2 is transdual nonexistent in which they have some kind of low level transdual. This is why I ask if those with Transduality can affect them since NEP nature type 2 is a weak version of transdual.

The description of NEP nature type 2 is transdual nonexistent in which they have some kind of low level transdual. This is why I ask if those with Transduality can affect them since NEP nature type 2 is a weak version of transdual.
oh ok then

Transduality Negation exists? enter wat cat emoji here

There one
Junko from Touhou Project who kill Houyi since thousands years ago but my friends said it kinda too vague while he never show his face again and it's even confirm by Eirin who's still with Moonies side that Houyi is ******* died by Junko

NEP nature type 2 are transdual nonexistent. Can being with transduality type 2 deal with them?
Need more proof, are the TD 2 is also transcend exist and nonexist???

Because in many case in fiction even in philosophy, exist and nonexist is not explained as duality. Duality is only about all thing that exist like cool-hot, good-bad, water-fire......

Need more proof, are the TD 2 is also transcend exist and nonexist???

Because in many case in fiction even in philosophy, exist and nonexist is not explained as duality. Duality is only about all thing that exist like cool-hot, good-bad, water-fire......
I guess it depend on how the verse interpret it. Usually Chinese philosophy include form and void, real and unreal etc. We usually treat dual system to also include existence and nonexistent unless it proof otherwise. Like, duality of existence which mean duality which tie to existence only.

I guess it depend on how the verse interpret it. Usually Chinese philosophy include form and void, real and unreal etc. We usually treat dual system to also include existence and nonexistent unless it proof otherwise. Like, duality of existence which mean duality which tie to existence only.
I mean if is only stated "all duality" we can't include exist and nonexist to it. It will NLF

Like "Conceptless NEP" is just only treated as NEP 1 if no further explanation, it can get NEP 2 if include concept of nothingness/nonexistance

So i whould says it depend to proof you give

Eh, I mean sure if the verse never mention nonexistent throughout the series and bring character which transcend duality of the world, we can doubt it. But if it mention somewhere in shape or form in the verse, and said character transcend all duality of the world, then I see no reason why we should doubt it. There no reason to explicit mention the duality with existence and nonexistent every single time unless the verse heavily contradicts it.(That would be poor writing)
Example, would be like Hecatia or Junko. There are mentioning of existence and nonexistent within the verse and as such it Transduality scope also would include it.

Last edited:
Type 2 transduality would already include NEP2, otherwise you are basically saying the verse doesn't have existence, which is just what. Same with acausality, you would have to assume the verse doesn't have causality for it to not be included in the dualities, which I have never seen in any verse whatsoever.

Back