• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Layers of Transduality and Acausality type 5

How exactly can those two be layered. If you are acausal type 5 then you are free from ALL causality from the verse, so you can't say that one character is "more free" from it then the other because there is no such thing as that based on the definition. So how exactly can this be layered?

Apparently Yogiri here is supposed to be much harder to interact, even for those who is acausal 5 so that's what it means to be "layered" acausal it seems, to be more imperceivable by even acausal type 5 being

Same case for transduality ig

Not sure about acausality but Transduality are mostly about logic. Logic can be layered upon layer, like Son wukong

Well i dunno anything bout instant death so eh

But ig that's what it means to have layered acausal and transdual, is it?

Apparently Yogiri here is supposed to be much harder to interact, even for those who is acausal 5 so that's what it means to be "layered" acausal it seems, to be more imperceivable by even acausal type 5 being

Same case for transduality ig
Yogiri example is wrong.
You can be harder to interact with then other acausal type 5 beings but it shouldn't be because of something called "layered acausality type 5" like i said there is no such thing as one character being "more free" from causality then the other.

If one character has layered acausal 5 then either ppl scale incorrectly or that character is from suggsverse

Being Transdual over a transdual type 2 is type 3. I'm not sure whether type 3(Type 4 becomes type 3 after revision) will be reserved for tier 1. But if you're mentioned to be Transdual over your cosmology of Transduals, then you operate under a many valued logic.

Being Acausal over an acausal type 5 is layered.... As is the case of most tier 0 cosmologies where the tier 0 is Acausal 5 alright, but many of the lower tiers also have type 5. But it stands to reason they'll still not be able to interact with their God.

Each Stage of being a Bodhisattva has a higher realm of Emptiness than the one before, reaching a higher state of being absent from not only all existence and formless things like concepts, but all nonexistence, voidness, and recursions of such. This Emptiness is a state of non-duality that is simply beyond transduality and follows Bodhisattvas through all of their stages. This also includes them linking themself more and more to non-causality (The No Work Tree) as they become Buddhas.

And upon becoming Buddhas they reach Nirvana which is the last and perfect stage of Emptiness.

And then the Dharmakaya (The Myriad of all things including Buddhas) comes in and just says it's even more non-dual and one than everything else it encompasses cause **** it.

This also includes them linking themself more and more to non-causality (The No Work Tree) as they become Buddhas.
Guess this part talks about acausality type 5. This really sounds like only the last stage should be type 5 and the rest shouldn't because they simply aren't free from all causality of the verse.
Being Acausal over an acausal type 5 is layered.... As is the case of most tier 0 cosmologies where the tier 0 is Acausal 5 alright, but many of the lower tiers also have type 5. But it stands to reason they'll still not be able to interact with their God.
You can be harder to interact with then other acausal type 5 beings but it shouldn't be because of something called "layered acausality type 5" like i said there is no such thing as one character being "more free" from causality then the other.
In this case the reason of not being able to be interacted with would be their God's higher tier for example.

Guess this part talks about acausality type 5. This really sounds like only the last stage should be type 5 and the rest shouldn't because they simply aren't free from all causality of the verse.
Ya but they already had all of their causality abolished before they began working through the ten stages so. They are becoming more linked to non-causality than already having all of their causality erased?

Ya, that makes sense.

In this case the reason of not being able to be interacted with would be their God's higher tier for example.
Hmmph? That's not really why.

Well tbh, Aca 5 is given if you're outside the causality of your entire verse, not a part of it, but it's still given to them anyway.

I believe if you have strong evidence that indeed, causality cannot affect them, you can have layers to it

Non-causality sounds like another system of causality....which they are still linked to? I'm interapting it as getting more linked to non-causality means getting closer to being type 5 acausal. (Even tho they should be getting more unlinked rather then linked if non-causality is another system of causality)
Ya but they already had all of their causality abolished before they began working through the ten stages so. They are becoming more linked to non-causality than already having all of their causality erased?

Ya, that makes sense.
I believe if you have strong evidence that indeed, causality cannot affect them, you can have layers to it
Causality already can't affect you if you are type 5 acausal....What is your point here?
Well tbh, Aca 5 is given if you're outside the causality of your entire verse, not a part of it, but it's still given to them anyway.
It isn't as far as I know.
Hmmph? That's not really why.
Why doesn't really matter. What matters is that all of them are free from the causality of the whole verse, if those beings below God who have type 5 aren't freed from causality of the dimensions above them then they aren't type 5, andGod shouldn't be more hard to be interacted with because of a made up thing known as layers to acausality type 5.

Last edited:
idk about transduality but for acausality

lets say a specific "awakening" power gives type 5 acausality, but there is a power that can transcend that one that can be awakened further. that new power could be (big if on could be) a layer higher in the Type 5 Acausality bracket

I will says everything is possible if it have proof

And where you get the statement of "from the verse", i dont think TD and Aca 5 is only get if you trancend all the verse, the page it self not mention about entire verse or something like that

Then if Acausality type 5 can't be layered I wonder why Destiny Characters in every match laughing at Layered Acausality type 5 wank thing

Two entities that behave exactly like type 5, difference being Lower one cannot interact with the higher one. Meaning lower one will have to be put to type 4

Well if you have a type 4 acting exactly like a type 5, then you still need feat of being able to interact with something like that no? I personally do not believe 2 type 4 entities are the same. Some of them are quite extreme

So changing it from type 5 to type 4 is a bit redundant when you look at it from that angle

Back