• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about transduality type 3, cm2, acausality type 5

Wikisource

He/Him
I not understand something.

1.Conditions for achieving acausality type 5 ?
2.What is transduality type 3 and what are the conditions to achieve it?
3.Who can explain me about concept type 2?

Causality type 5 all causes are independent of the effect
Cm2 = affecting the whole reality, for example if you make a conceptual attack on someone and this attack affects the whole reality you are entitled to cm2.
Td3 I don't know either

a being would have to completely transcend all dimensions, laws, and causal chains.
able to access and manipulate multiple layered hierarchies of realities, both higher and lower than ones own. a being would need to operate on a meta metaphysical level, affecting multiple dimensions of existence.
able to freely manipulate metaphysical concepts like space, time, dimensions and logic, from a fundamental level. a being would need to operate on a conceptual level, altering the underlying framework that governs reality.

Being independent of all existing and possible causes and effects and not being affected by them

Being transcendent and unaffected not only by 2 systems but also 4 and 5 systems
An example of a quad system:
A
non A ( B )
Both A and B
Neither A nor B

Influencing everything related to your concept in reality(Universe), not just the place or person you are conceptually manipulating

Back