• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about cross-scaling from mods, plus a possible verse page for them

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
I've decided to look at the Corallus page yet again, scrolled down and saw a page for the King, thinking "Ooh, I wonder the tiering for this will be".

So I clicked the page and skimmed across the attack potency until it stated that reasoning for Small City level tierings was due to being capable of one-shotting an AoA boss.

Personally, cross-scaling is sorta the same thing as scaling playermade Roblox characters to the Robloxian with catalog gear, which might be a bit iffy.

Personally, there should be two or so keys: one of which scaling to other mods, and the other not scaling to them.

I was also thinking about making a page which lists entities from Minecraft mods (Sorta like the aforementioned playermade thing for Roblox), formatted in a very similar way to this page (Where it has several headers listing each mod, with a bunch of entities listed beloww).

I do agree with keys involving cross-scaling in minecraft mods, which means i have to make some tweaks to ther Burning Godzilla profile, since its cross-scaling from The King

However, The King´s tier is obtained from power scaling from both Mobzilla (incredibly superior to both the WIther and Ender Dragon) and the Ender Dragon, so i´ll just remove Corallus from the profile for now

QuagsireTheLegend said:
I do agree with keys involving cross-scaling in minecraft mods, which means i have to make some tweaks to ther Burning Godzilla profile, since its cross-scaling from The King

However, The King´s tier is obtained from power scaling from both Mobzilla (incredibly superior to both the WIther and Ender Dragon) and the Ender Dragon, so i´ll just remove Corallus from the profile for now
That's what I was thinking, too. I might start on the verse page in a few minutes or so.

Back