• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Azathoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(this involves both versions) So both versions of Azathoth dreamed all of reality but what i was wondering is can he wake up? I wonder this because from what i can tell he can't seem to awaken from his slumber any more wilingly or automaticly than any other creature which personaly would lead me to question his omnipotents. So dose anybody know because if not both versions might need a downgrade of some sort.

It's not that Azathoth "can't" or "won't" wake up, as those are simply how we view things from our incredibly limited perspectives and relate things to concepts such as time and causality. In reality, Azathoth simply "is", for even the lesser Outer Gods, who are only an infinitely small portion of the entity, are beyond such things as perspective as a whole, and view things as they truly are; an inseparable whole that does not change, for change is merely something experienced by lesser beings.

He's not technically asleep, nor is he technically blind or technically a "god". All of these are only terms applied by lesser beings such as humans to better attempt to put something they cannot truly fathom into words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back