• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha Nikos VS. Monsoon (Metal Gear)

Speed is equalized.

Round 1: In Character. they can use their magnetic control to affect other objects, but not eachother.

Round 2: Bloodlusted. They can affect eachother directly with their magnetic powers.

Well...Pyrrha is 8-A whereas Monsoon is Low 7-C...

Round 1: Monsoon would win via higher stats and durability negating weapons

Round 2: Pyrrha MAY be able to incapacitate him by scattering his body with her semblance...how far can his body parts go before he cant control them anymore?

WeeklyBattles said:
Well...Pyrrha is 8-A whereas Monsoon is Low 7-C...
Round 1: Monsoon would win via higher stats and durability negating weapons

Round 2: Pyrrha MAY be able to incapacitate him by scattering his body with her semblance...how far can his body parts go before he cant control them anymore?
It looks like a few dozen meters, but it may be higher. I still think that Pyrrha could potentially incapacitate him if she manages to send his head flying.

Anyway, my take is that Monsoon takes the first round and Pyrrha takes the second.

I would say both rounds to Monsoon.

R1 is just a slaughter, his weapons are way better

In R2 I think he could pull a win through his powers, because IIRC the strongest thing Pyrrha destroyed was Penny. Monsoon could lift and throw helicopters and tanks in his fight with Raiden

Back