• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha Nikos vs Magneto (X-Men Film Series)

Two fighters that use magnetism. One that uses it to its fullest extent while rarely ever getting up close and personal. The other that mostly uses it to perfect movements and gain secret advantages.

Speed Equalized and Normal Magneto

Pyrrha Nikos: 0

Magneto (X-Men Film Series): 0

Inconclusive:

All I have to offer is that if Pyrrha gets any metal in her skin (from, you know, the clouds of metal projectiles that Magneto will fire at her while floating at a safe distance), she's dead, since Magneto can use that to control her movements and rip her apart from the inside.

Theyd have to get through her aura to do so, and she can technically just block them with her own semblance

He'll have to break past her aura first. (Not voting by the way, I'm going to sleep actually)

I think Magneto's control over magnetism is better, pretty sure he's shown greater precision. Like manipulating tiny bits of metal while they're inside someone's body and using them to rip them apart from the inside out and kill them. He's also MCB+.

Greater precision than someone who was able to use her semblance in combat for years but so skillfully that no one ever noticed in that time? Precise to the point where she was widely believed to be untouchable in combat?

Also he's only 575 tons

Okay, so their precision is comparable. Even without that, Magneto has better range, power, versatility, and intelligence.

Pyrrha is not very versatile and hasn't shown the versatility with her magnetic powers that Magneto has (Flight, Forcefields, more precisely manipulating magnetic fields, etcetera).

Just want to ask, has there been a situation where a RWBY character has ended up breathing gas or something? Like something toxic? I have a feeling something so fine and small could possibly get through their aura defenses. And yeah versatility I'd give to Magneto anytime.

And I'd like to point out that Pyrrah being superior to Students don't instantly mean she'll be superior to Magneto. I mean she certainly wasn't superior to Cinder and have her own limits. Yes there's a tier difference but you can rely on better feats than that.

@Prom I mean her magnetism is potent enough that she can even affect mon-magnetic metals, and Aura counts as a forcefield

Magneto's still shown more with his magnetism powers, and her Aura is limited to right over her skin. It's also still weaker than Magneto.

Dude, I said "That's not a good argument" but you can pick better comparisons.

Can't Magneto also cover her with metal scrap and even if she's covered in it lose the ability to breathe oxygen? And the slight metal in her arms could be magnetized could be enough to distract.

Also giving it to the older much more experienced fellow.

Didn't Pyrrha used to have a separate lifting strength key for her semblance? Whatever happened to that? I thought it was like, class 50 or something. Unless it scales to her normal lifting strength, and if thats the case then her polarity would be stronger than magneto's.

How many tons is Pyrrha, then?

Defeating Team CRDL doesn't mean she's stronger than all four of them combined. She's just much more skilled, on top of being stronger.

Pyrrhas normal lifting strength is class M, much stronger than Magneto. However, i dont know what it is with her magnetism, as it seems that its not on her profile anymore.

@Prom She should be 300ish most likely, from her fight with Merc who stomped Yatsuhashi, who scales to Velvet

Well if her magnetism does scale to her normal lifting strength then she just outpowers anything magneto tries to control.

Yeah, either there's a reason that calc wasn't accepted and it ended up class k, or it needs to be revised because it does say on his profile that he is class k for lifting the stadium.

Mass of the golden gate bridge = 380,800,000 kg.

I don't know why Magneto is Class K in his profile.

Back