• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2022 Movie Batman VS X-Men Film Series Mystique

• Victory conditions: Death or KO
  • Specifically Original Timeline Mystique to ensure both combatants are at a stage where each are fairly trained and experienced in hand-to-hand combat.
  • Mystique's shapeshifting ability is off the table completely to give no bias via stealth, restricted to her true form only.
  • Bruce has his standard equipment, excluding the Batmobile.
  • No prep time or prior knowledge of one another.
  • Fight takes place on a Gotham rooftop.
  • Clear line of sight.
Bruce: 0
Raven: 1
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I wouldn't go as to far as to call it a stomp match. She was subdued and apprehended by some non mutants on occasion throughout the films. Last Stand, Days of Future Past etc.
That's what we in the business call "plot-induced stupidity" or an "Outlier". Mystique has Class 50 LS and Hypersonic speed, while Batbaby here has Peak Human Speed and Above Average Human LS.

There is no way in hell he's apprehending Mystique if you gave him a year of prep, full prior knowledge, and literally every other advantage you could think of.

Also, taking a closer look at the op, you restricted an Ability, which is a huge nono when it comes to making a match nowadays, that got nuked back in like 2019

My intent was just to focus purely on their individual combat skill but I wasn't familiar that stripping an ability to better reflect on that was frowned upon so my bad there.

Then present it as a skill thread, be up front with that, if you're getting rid of abilities, equalize Stats while you're at it, that makes things debatable

My pleasure, still can't be added, but it can be debated, that is if you get someone who's watched the 2022 Batman movie and someone who's watched the X-men films recently

Back