• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 8-B, Pureblood scales above 34.98 Tons of TNT, Fat Gum scales above 34.14 Tons of TNT. Should be close, but given the circumstances of their scaling I'm pretty sure Fat Gum should actually be the one with somewhat higher AP/Dura. (Please correct me if I am wrong, Pureblood scales above his value due to just a simple "should be superior", whereas Fat Gum scales above his value due to scaling to/above Rappa who could break through Kirishima's Unbreakable that scales directly to the 34.14 Ton value in one punch.)
Speed is equalized
No prior knowledge on either side
Battle takes place inside an empty parking garage (No bystanders around for Pureblood to feed on, will change to his room in the Monster Association base if necessary)
Starting distance is 5 meters

Pureblood:
Fat Gum:
Inconclusive:

Theoretically couldn’t fat gum just let Pureblood sink into him and use that as an opportunity to k.o him?
(Also yes, Rappa one taps Kirishima’s Unbreakable, so they do massively scale above)

Theoretically couldn’t fat gum just let Pureblood sink into him and use that as an opportunity to k.o him?
Is that a thing? I know he can have people sink into his body to transport them, but I don't really remember how it works, is he able to just straight up force someone into his body on contact?
I'm sure he could figure out a way, but I don't imagine Pureblood would make it easy for him. IIRC Fat Gum grabbed and pulled the villain with the blade quirk into his body rather than just somehow making him sink in, I don't know if he ever used it against an opponent later, I haven't looked into MHA in a while.
I'm not sure how LS factors in here when one of them has an "Unknown" rating, do we just assume Pureblood's is higher? If that is the case, would that be of any help to him in escaping Fat Gum's body? At the least it should help him escape when Fat Gum tries to attempt it by grabbing him.
He can also transform into a swarm of bats for a quick getaway, he can lose at least a few bats without too much issue, I'd assume it may result in some damage to him though if he loses more than a couple.

If Fat Gum does do that, wouldn't that just give Pureblood a perfect chance to bite him and drink his blood, though? Maybe it'd be most effective if/when Pureblood transforms into a swarm of bats if he does it before Fat Gum shows off the ability to sink things into his body. Once he knows about it though I doubt Pureblood will be using his bat form to attack.

In terms of AP Fat Gums should have the advantage. Pureblood upscales from the stronger tiger levels (might change with the new danger level CR, not sure) but he shouldn't be that much stronger, considering other tiger level monsters in the room could heavily damage zombieman attacking as a group and believed they could beat the vampire too if he suffered heavy damage (wich isn't true, but mostly because of their regen and skill).

Talking about skill, Vampire has pretty good precision, being able to catch tiny gunfire with no problem and immediately flick them back at vital points (such as heart and brain) he also often targets weakpoints such as the important arteries and organs (dealt 200 lethal wounds to zombieman in a span of 30 minutes before dying once). He also fights in a floaty and hard to predict way due to his agility combined with the ability to himself into a swarm of bats. all that allows him to keep up with zombieman, who has a 9/10 in fighting technique and is a bad matchup for his fighting style (can't flinch and is seemingly immune to pain and as such can immediately counter any blow that doesn't blow him apart).

His regen is also interesting, but not that useful in a 1x1 fight. Maybe it would be better against Fat gum as he`s a large opponent. All in all he can regain ample amounts of biomass from abosrbing blood, but it required 3 small monsters, so probably 1 full heal against Fat gum.
He is also pretty resilient to damage, as he was still talking for some time with just half of a head and a few body parts left. and getting a large hole through his chest really didn`t stop or slow him down.

Back