• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Evil: All for One vs Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fhfhghghg said:
Reactive evolution would be unfair in this fight, or he'd become multi continent level.
No Garou's reactive evolution did not make him a High 6-A, him fighting super Alloy Darkshine and needing to grow stronger in order to beat him was what lead to his limiter breaking. And then when his limiter broke temporarily he became a High 6-A.

The issue here is that Garou's power is not exactly a power, and them breaking their own limits. If you compare it to MHA, it does seem like a power, but that's like Saitama's own strength. Something developed naturally through physical training. I'm assuming verse equalization is on here otherwise there's already an issue of power absorbing being only effective against Quirks. But again Garou's evolution isn't exactly something that can be classified as a power.

Heck it's proved clearly in here-

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7Fd1ljFNj...iAeGz8BeeqcmW27tR4yRYlHsXZrACHMYCw/s0/042.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fGKp8rh8g...ybqKIoB6R5IJtL7bi5pVx5jjjg-QCHMYCw/s0/043.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Ixday51S...IosejYmC6LO6Rl14jOt4SDIjojZACHMYCw/s0/044.png

It's not monsterification that can be copied either.

Just want to prove that.

@Knightofannihilation666

Never said he adapts to ranged attacks,I was implying ranged attacks would be useless because Garou would be stronger, he faced better ranged attacks before in a pre-peak human form.Except his reactive evolution does allow him to jump tiers, that is literally what it was shown to do unless your talking about wanting to have a fair match.

1.Of course Garou has weaknesses and flaws but in order for OFA to do anything about them he would have to either use better CQC skill or abuse ranged attacks like I already said.

3.Its good to counter pre maturely.

4.Out evolve it.

5.AOE but can be aimed dodged or countered with higher durability

6.Never meant to imply that, Reactive Evolution would make Garou stronger which would bypass the ability.

7.Not meaning to sound like wank just poor transparency on my part.

8.AP difference along with technique advantage and being able to deflect AFO arms away to open him for attacks etc.

9.Not even wank, tier difference can bypass Regenerationn to an extent

10.Ok so no tier jumps but he will grow stronger and sharper in technique and overall AP and DB as the battle goes on while already being somewhat comparable in AP and DB to AFO in base.

11.So then why is it considered a weakness?

Sorry for the lack of transparency in my whole argument.

Dienomite22 said:
@Knightofannihilation666 Never said he adapts to ranged attacks,I was implying ranged attacks would be useless because Garou would be stronger, he faced better ranged attacks before in a pre-peak human form.Except his reactive evolution does allow him to jump tiers, that is literally what it was shown to do unless your talking about wanting to have a fair match
Once again Garou's reactive evolution did not allow him to become High 6-A, it was him breaking his LIMITER that allowed to TEMPORARILY become High 6-A because superalloy Darkshine was strong enough to push Garou to his limits and allow him to surpass his limits. The reactive Evolution just made him look more and more like a monster because that's what he wanted to become.

Dienomite22 said:
@Thatoneguy78 Nice correction and thanks but the argument remains the same
Yeah I was just getting annoyed with the fact that people tied Garou's evolution with his tier jump even though the webcomic stated that Garou broke his limiter to achieve his power.

Andytrenom said:
I will repeat myself Prime All For One does not have Regenerationn.

All For One does have Regenerationn. He gave Nomu his Regenerationn Quirk. And this is Prime All For One so yes, All For One does have Regenerationn.

All for one blatantly says that he didn't have a Regenerationn quirk till after he was weakened by All Might

Andytrenom said:
All for one blatantly says that he didn't have a Regenerationn quirk till after he was weakened by All Might

Scans? I don't recall All For One ever stating this, furthermore All For One would have Nomu's Quirks at this point.

It's true, only weakened All For One have regeneretation and shock absorption, the problem is that we don't even know what abilities he have in his prime form.

Yeah, or he could extend his bone drills to jab into them. He could also use he teleporting Quirk to help him achieve contact iirc

Hmm alright I'll make a decision later I would say Garou could take this via precog to help but that's based on muscle movements and teleportation does kinda make that useless.

Oh yeah precog would be helpful too. And even with flight and range advantage, it's not like Garou isn't used to defending against range attackers or even using projectiles against enemies.

Touching Garou might be also a bad idea since if Garou realizes he can't use conventional moves, he might use grapples which are hard to reflect damage? Actually what would happen if you hit a damag reflecting move with a move that reflects damage? Won't it cancel out?

@COB Garou's attack reflection is basically deflecting an punch back to the person with twice the damage, AFO works more like traditional hax,You punch AFO in the face, he takes little damage, you take most of it.

If AFO tries to punch Garou,Garou would send it back at him with twice the damage and if Garou punches AFO AFO takes little damage and Garou gets most of it.

With that being said AFO's does have a limit

@Gargoyle NAY

I'm still deciding.

@Dienom

Hmm, in that case what would happen if someone tries to grab and choke him?

Makes sense.

Also makes sense.

But in that case I'll go with Garou due to the lack of regen and many other factors I pointed out.

Oh, well I don't know since nothing like that was used on AFO but it'll probably get reflected since it's putting force on his neck.

Yea, Prime AFO doesn't have Shock Absorbtion and Super Regenerationn, Nomu's quirk was gained through experimentation by being injected with 4 different peoples dna, nothing related to AFO

Thatoneguy78 said:
Once again Garou's reactive evolution did not allow him to become High 6-A, it was him breaking his LIMITER that allowed to TEMPORARILY become High 6-A because superalloy Darkshine was strong enough to push Garou to his limits and allow him to surpass his limits. The reactive Evolution just made him look more and more like a monster because that's what he wanted to become.
Ok, firstly breaking his limiter ties with his reactive adaption. He was nearly killed by Ripper, and then increased his power by lessening his limiter. No, reactive adaption also gives him new powers, such as resistance to psychic attacks.

I think I'm gonna go with Garou due to precog, better h2h combatant, attack reflection. IIRC both are close in power with Garou oneshotting foes who can take on two baselines at once. I'm still confused on what All for One can exactly, steal from Garou. I don't think he'd be able to steal pure physical strength and martial arts skill, which the latter is one of Garou's biggest strength. Shock Absorb and Regen aren't a factor here due to them being unusable by Prime AFO. I think Garou can barely catch the win by using precog to move around AFO and use his martial arts skill to prevail over AFO who is just a pure brawler which is exactly what Garou is good at beating.

I'm still confused on what abilites Weakened AFO has and Prime AFO has besides SA and Regen.

Also has AFO ever used his teleportation in combat or just to travel like Kurogiri?

@RoaringRexe AFO doesn't use teleportion in combat unless the opponent has an ally.

For instance, All Might throws a punch -> AFO teleports Deku to take All Might's punch.

In 1v1, AFO teleportion isn't useful, at least in character

@Dienomite I don't think just one battle with All Might is enough to determine how All For One will behave in every battle.

@Andytrenom If AFO didn't use teleportation on himself against his nemesis then I doubt he uses it when he's fighting others, either way its out of character

If everyone still thinks AFO wins after all that was discussed then I guess it can be added

EDIT:Even though it really shouldn't

I dont know much about All Might but garou in a much weaker form one shot overgrown rover who basically saw bang, bomb, genos, and fubuki as fleas. And they're all 7-A or 7-B

Dienomite22 said:
technically 3 votes but I think the reasons that some voted were debunked so it could be less
In my opinion I think that this match could go either way but Garou would be barely able to etch out a win due to AFO sheer amount of abilities and Power grab. But nonetheless someone needs to count the votes for the match cause I think there about even by now, or atleast very close to each other

Actually I don't think AFO would have any votes, his variety advantage was countered and his power stealing was debunked

Dienomite22 said:
Actually I don't think AFO would have any votes, his variety advantage was countered and his power stealing was debunked
Fair enough still think this is a close match if anything

Peak human garou is extremely close to reaching high 7-A. Just saying. I hope no one here thinks that garou is baseline 7-A or smth There are several 7-A's in OPM that human garou fodderized like rover and darkshine. Both of whom are quite a bit above baseline already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back