• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puppet vs Precognition (Slappy vs Dawn) (One Vote Left)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I've been wondering if it's possible for Dawn from Total Drama to take on Slappy the Dummy from the Goosebumps series. Only one way to find out, however. Granted Slappy has better hax, but given Dawn has one of the most difficult to counter abilities (precognition), it might be possible for Dawn to incapacitate Slappy with the same words that brought Slappy to life (as I've found out after checking his article on the Goosebumps wiki). Heck, given Slappy's standard tactics (which, by the looks of it, appears to be actually waiting for someone to pick him up and read the magic words on the card), it could be possible for Dawn to deal with Slappy just by not doing anything with him at all should he arrive at her doorstep given her clairvoyance would allow her to figure out that Slappy is a flippin evil sorceror in a puppet without doing jack (she was able to tell snowballs and disguised bombs apart, so yeah). Pretty much it's better hax vs hax that Slappy has yet to figure out.

That and both Dawn and Slappy have taken on Tier 9-A explosions, with Slappy dealing with a garage explosion and Dawn dealing with an explosion that took out an entire luxury yacht. Granted the argument could be made that Slappy would get a lower durability rating because propane tanks, but honestly who the frick knows how far away Slappy was? That aside, here's how it'll play out.

1. Starting distance is about 50 feet.

2. Slappy has none of his optional equipment.

Anyway, here are their profiles.:

Slappy's Profile

Dawn's Profile

Who takes this?

Slappy GB GalImg
Dawn (Total Drama)
Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano: 7 (Gewsbumpz dude, Walker21232123, Starter Pack, Epiccheev, Christian Higdon, Niccokirby, GojiBoyForever)
Yet Another Horror Villain Gets Rekt by Dawn: 0

Inconclusive: 0

How effective would her Precognition and Clairvoyance? just because you can tell what is going to happen doesn't mean you have resistance against the thing that is going to happen. And I don't really see her countering Regenerationn, Immortality, Possession, Telekinesis and most of his other abilities. Not sure if the mind reading thing would work on Slappy since he survived having his mind taken and with that I doubt mind reading would work (Pretty self-explanatory that stealing a mind is more effective then reading a mind). Both are mostly even in mobility with their teleportation but Slappy would have the upper hand with his Portal Creation. He also has the physicality advantage since his dura is higher then her AP and slightly over her durability. And for the card sleeping part, I think that is just him playing around with his victims, the goosebumps wiki isn't the most reliable source of information, its the same wiki that says Keith can transform into anything (Shapeshifting) even though he has never shown this ability in either the book or comics (and in general it is better to do your own research with the books).

With that reasoning my vote is for Slappy

Gewsbumpz dude said:
How effective would her Precognition and Clairvoyance be?
18 days into the future for precognition, was able to identify the negative energy within objects for Clairvoyance (hence the snowball-bomb thing). ESP can identify even the most personal stuff (which would mean pinpointing weaknesses).

As for durability, you try fitting this thing in a garage!: http://prntscr.com/p06zqr

Even though all she would learn is that he can get cocky and arrogant and is often overconfident. The fear thing about "finding a way to put him to sleep for good" would also not be very effective since his weaknesses aren't that exploitable, since I'm pretty sure the chant thing is false as I said (He is a crafty trickster after all and it already happened twice before in both the second movie and the episode of night of the living dummy 3) and outside of that she doesn't have the means of putting him down. For termites, well this thread doesn't specifically say that there will be any termites around, besides the termites outside of that would be useless (Low-High Regenerationn).

The fight is still Small Building level dura Vs Small Building level+ dura

Outside of physicality Slappy still has a stupid amount of hax

Gewsbumpz dude said:
The fight is still Small Building level dura Vs Small Building level+ dura
Not really; as I said, the yacht pictured (the very same yacht Chris blew up) is significantly larger than the household garage that propane tank blew up. Know what construction material is most commonly used for yacht-building? Fiberglass. I just checked that.

You were correct about it blowing up, but not the whole thing, cause if you slow it down you would get this. Besides you can say the exact same thing about the garage feat. Not sure what percent it is though but it sure as hell isn't "the whole thing".
Screenshot 2019-08-31-21-43-502

Gewsbumpz dude said:
and sure, she might have better dura. But that doesn't solve her problem with his abilities
True, hence why I haven't said anything in those regards. Can't argue what you don't have a counterargument against.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
So she is screwed thanks to Slappy's abilities
Yeah, pretty much. There was one part in her bio where she stated none of her dreams were ever crazy due to controlling her own dreams. Here's the direct quote from it.: "My dreams are never crazy. I control my own dreams." Not sure what that accomplishes, though.

Well, that's about enough to conclusively tally the votes for Slappy (just gonna be FRAs from here as far as I know).

Wow! The first thread with Slappy that actually went anywhere... And Slappy nails a person who actually knows what she's doing. I thought horror villains usually target stupid people.

Back