• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-2-0) Scary Girl VS Bot: Mechanically Scary Inside, Normally Cute Outside

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
4th matchup of Total Insanity. And the first one to be using a contestant from the 2023 reboot. Yeah, I was originally gonna put Lauren against Clover by the fact they are supernaturally cursed, but that would end up being a stomp. So, I went with her next best: Bow... bot.

Basically, they were believed by their fanbases to be someone from the past by looks (Bow and Dawn), but turned out to just be completely different people who ended up changing their appearance as a character development (Albeit temporarily in Lauren's case) where in contrast, Bot chose to become themselves rather than trying to pretend to be someone they're not, while Lauren chose to become someone she's not knowing her real self gets hate.

Speed is equalized, both are 7-C (Highest part of Lauren's AP is used), and the battle takes place on a random island. Both start 10 meters apart, and Lauren has all of her equipment.

Who wins?

If you're gonna hide a body, clap your hands!:

CHEER FACTORY!: 2 (JustANormalLemon, James Plays 4 Games)

Both get voted out:

Last edited:
wouldn't bot break from the sheer presense of scary girl?
While it's happened twice in the series, it's not every time the confessional camera glitched out whenever Lauren was giving her confessional, so there would only be a small chance for Bot to glitch out from her presence.

While it's happened twice in the series, it's not every time the confessional camera glitched out whenever Lauren was giving her confessional, so there would only be a small chance for Bot to glitch out from her presence.
I haven't watched the reboot, so could You awnser a quation? Did she had a "intense scary moment" or something like that? Or just naturaly happened?

I haven't watched the reboot, so could You awnser a quation? Did she had a "intense scary moment" or something like that? Or just naturaly happened?
Scan's in the link. She does so without moving her body, so that naturally happened.

Though, it doesn't outright shut down the confessional camera, only causing it to glitch out briefly. So, it wouldn't be fatal to Bot.

Okay, considering BOT has her extending limbs that give Them quite the range advantage Laurem main wincon will probable be dinamyte... and Bot can just punch It away

Voting Bot, the range advantage from Their limbs will just let Them keep punching and kicking Laurem away

I think that Bot is advanced enough technology to not be bothered by Scary Girl's ability to cause minor glitches to a camera. Test Tube put her genius intelligence to use and had made Bot such a perfect replica of Bow that everyone thought Bow somehow got resurrected after permanently dying. This implies that Bot thinks and feels very accurately to a life-form. It should be obvious nowadays that Bot understands emotions, with them being emotionally intelligent about handling the concept of identity and the like, rather than following their original programming. Bot was surely made with top grade technology.

If Bot has the same proficiency in fighting that Bow has, then I would consider Bot as more likely to win than Scary Girl. If Bot doesn't have that fighting skill, then I think that Scary Girl is far more violent than Bot and would be more likely to win.

If Bot has the same proficiency in fighting that Bow has, then I would consider Bot as more likely to win than Scary Girl. If Bot doesn't have that fighting skill, then I think that Scary Girl is far more violent than Bot and would be more likely to win
I mean, Bot does abuse Their extendig limbs in combat a lot and this range advantage would make really dificult for Scary Girl to reach Them to do any serious damage

I mean, Bot does abuse Their extendig limbs in combat a lot and this range advantage would make really dificult for Scary Girl to reach Them to do any serious damage
I realized that Bot's lifting strength is ranked as four tiers higher than that of Scary Girl. This could potentially be a major advantage. Do you think that Bot would take advantage of this instead of doing a strike?

I realized that Bot's lifting strength is ranked as four tiers higher than that of Scary Girl. This could potentially be a major advantage. Do you think that Bot would take advantage of this instead of doing a strike?
To be fair, the first thing we've seen of Bot in fights is to extend their legs to kick others. I don't recall them trying to go for an incapacitation in an actual fight, but the fact they can extend their legs kilometers high means that they can easily jump to avoid Lauren.

From what Lauren's done, she's prone to starting off with whatever weapon she has access to. The jackhammer would prove to be ineffective since Bot can just jump or extend their legs higher, so she could probably use the T-Shirt Cannon to try to knock Bot over. Of course, she's prone to not thinking properly due to her sadistic and scary nature to the point where she even turned against her own team at one point by getting carried away with her actions, which was a factor in making her team lose.

To be fair, the first thing we've seen of Bot in fights is to extend their legs to kick others. I don't recall them trying to go for an incapacitation in an actual fight, but the fact they can extend their legs kilometers high means that they can easily jump to avoid Lauren.

From what Lauren's done, she's prone to starting off with whatever weapon she has access to. The jackhammer would prove to be ineffective since Bot can just jump or extend their legs higher, so she could probably use the T-Shirt Cannon to try to knock Bot over. Of course, she's prone to not thinking properly due to her sadistic and scary nature to the point where she even turned against her own team at one point by getting carried away with her actions, which was a factor in making her team lose.
I vote for Bot winning based on information that was already described, plus how they could achieve a height advantage using their leg extension, although Scary Girl might be able to combat it using her high jumping, depending on the situation.

Back