• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really? Sakura's punches and Chiyo's mostly melee puppets are equivalent to Danmaku?
What?? Im saying sakura and chiyo scale to dodging his attacks and he scales to them. He also scales above deidara who's able to dodge sasuke. Idk why you're trying to argue this danmaku is this good. Its not.

As I've said before, Sakura's agile being impressive is dependent on her actual speed, otherwise she would not be able to dodge the attacks so this agile point matters little.

Because you're saying that because Sasori can dodge Sakura's punches and Chiyo's melee puppet attacks

Equals he can dodge Danmaku that can One Shot him
Not saying that LOL. I'm saying sakura's dodging feats aren't actually impressive. Sasori scales to her.

Sakura doesn't compare to a bunch of Danmaku. I am arguing we don't have enough info to prove Sasori could even dodge his own Danmaku (and def not King's more skillful Danmaku).
Really don't see how pushing meliodas is impressive. if that's considered impressive then needle sphere is too.

So King's telekinesis isn't a win con
Kings Danmaku is at best gonna be a problem but it can be blocked through Iron sand.
Can King survive Sasori's poison?

So King's telekinesis isn't a win con
Kings Danmaku is at best gonna be a problem but it can be blocked through Iron sand.
Can King survive Sasori's poison?
Disater netralizes the posion. King can restrain with form 2 guardian and petrify at the same time

That's not how it works though? How can he scale to Sakura's skill in dodging when all his shown is being able to dodge Sakura and Chiyo's attacks, and even then they were able to land hits on him
Never outright landed hits on him without some plan or trick to get a hit.
and this agility thing for Sakura, she literally got hit by his Danmaku
0270-013.png

Look at fossilization on kings page when he used it on ban
that isn't neutralizing poison. Am I missing something?
  • Form Three: Fossilization: Chastiefol takes on the form of a two-headed spear that petrifies whoever it cuts. King can utilize it in tandem with Form Two: Guardian, restraining his opponent with Guardian before shifting it to Form Three, preventing the opponent from dodging.

Never outright landed hits on him without some plan or trick to get a hit.
and this agility thing for Sakura, she literally got hit by his Danmaku
0270-013.png
Seriously what kind of logic is this?

You're saying that Sasori scales to Sakura's skill in dodging for dodging her punches and Chiyo's puppets.

And that somehow enables Sasori to dodge King's Danmaku.

• Form Three: Fossilization: Chastiefol takes on the form of a two-headed spear that petrifies whoever it cuts. King can utilize it in tandem with Form Two: Guardian, restraining his opponent with Guardian before shifting it to Form Three, preventing the opponent from dodging.
Think he is saying the spear is a poison which neutralizes the opponent through petrification.

Disaster can neutralize posion
So he gonna petrify himself or something?
His magic power diaster will do that read about disater

Yeah anyway, I'm arguing Sasori gets one hit with his iron sand and poison King, don't see where King resists poison or how he negates it. Another thing is his Iron sand blocking all attacks. King does have ap advantage so I can see the Iron sand being damaged after a while.

Back